What's new

India V South Africa-12th March

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are currently 67 users browsing this thread. (38 members and 29 guests)

Pukhtoon,DesiGuy,SinghIsKing,Mani2020,twoplustwoisfour,Captain Barbossa,hembo,Jana,roy_gourav,CoLdHeArTeD DUDE,aboutimeee,madooxno9,Patanjali,Humanist,yide100,peacekeeper,fawwaxs,Karachiite,Wonderer,IceCold,sami6108,Khalids,fida jan,Aamir Zia,Abhishek_,Kavin,alibaz,ashok321,American Pakistani,

In main se ansooo kitne logon keh Beh rahe hain :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Today Bd members did not come and cheer for us... That's why we lostttttttttttttt... :rofl:

Our win was vital for them too..........

i was also not here to cheer for you thats why. damn when i came to congrats India as i was sure bharat will win you guys messed it up :angry:

that was a good match really. enjoy the good game

I agree if you're neutral this was a great match...

But for a Indian... this was heart breaking............. Loosing a match which should have been won............ Nehra.................. Teri toooooooooooooo....

@ MANI...........Match kon se channel per deekha tumne??? jaha Hindi commentry aa rahi thee???

Wouldn't it be better if harbajan would have bowled the last over.

First loss for Indian team.

Dont blame Nehra..all the bowlers suck.

Against England we almost lost the match after scoring 338..now we couldnt defend 296 on a slow wicket.

Lets accept it guys..our bowlers suck big time.

Few days ago a Pakistani member was saying that in order to win India need to make 350 runs everytime...i thought it was a rant at that time but Indian team is proving it.

thats because you people always try to hide your weakness and reality behind glamor

lol from where you got these stat because i myself has witnessed more than 13 occasions india loosing after sachin scored 100. i wonder you till today don't know it.its very famous stat even among commentators

All-round records | One-Day Internationals | Cricinfo Statsguru | ESPN Cricinfo

Yaar zyada dimaag mat lagao. If you claim something, at least have the decency to back it up with some fact. And when someone throws stats at you proving you're wrong, at least have the decency to be embarrassed and shut up. :no:

Don't blame Nehra. He got unlucky from the first ball of the last over.

Beside he on the bench for long, must have grown some weeds on his back.

I told you nah whenever sachin scores 100 india ends-up on loosing side .now satisfied or still want some BS

C'mon mannnnn... don't be so partial... Have you guys forgotten the Sharjas semi and final against Auzies when Sachin single handedly won it for India..

@ MANI...........Match kon se channel per deekha tumne??? jaha Hindi commentry aa rahi thee???

yar yahan Pakistan ma Geo super aur PTV ka issue chal raha ha tau cabel operators Geo-super bohat high frequency pe dey rahay hain .PTV k signal nahi arahay thay tau i tuned into starsports wahan hindi commentary thi

That was a great game. India did well but South Africa really went after it and won. Good Cricket.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom