What's new

India V South Africa-12th March

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread should be closed now. Trolling is gonna ensue now. Stayed up the whole night for this! Way to go NEhra you dipsh*t:guns:

So today there is another proof that indian bowlers can't defend any score on any kind of surface .

Dont blame Nehra..all the bowlers suck.

Against England we almost lost the match after scoring 338..now we couldnt defend 296 on a slow wicket.

Lets accept it guys..our bowlers suck big time.

Few days ago a Pakistani member was saying that in order to win India need to make 350 runs everytime...i thought it was a rant at that time but Indian team is proving it.

I told you nah whenever sachin scores 100 india ends-up on loosing side .now satisfied or still want some BS

Sachin scored 175 runs in a match against Australia and still India lost that match against Australia. :lol:

Sachin has scored 48 ODI Hundreds, out of which India has lost 13. That's 27% matches.

Statistics say you're wrong.

Either you're not Indian orr you're out of your mind..

What's there to love when you loose a winning match...........

that was a good match really. enjoy the good game

Today Bd members did not come and cheer for us... That's why we lostttttttttttttt... :rofl:

Our win was vital for them too..........

Great match! Happy that South Africa won :chilli:

india bowling and fielding was improved LOT than in the past matches....

anyways, great match!

Dont blame Nehra..all the bowlers suck.

Against England we almost lost the match after scoring 338..now we couldnt defend 296 on a slow wicket.

Lets accept it guys..our bowlers suck big time.

Few days ago a Pakistani member was saying that in order to win India need to make 350 runs everytime...i thought it was a rant at that time but Indian team is proving it.

Are you outta ur mind or u haven't followed Nehra's bowling in last 3 months... C'mon mannn .. we did not deserve this loss!!

Sachin has scored 48 ODI Hundreds, out of which India has lost 13. That's 27% matches.

Statistics say you're wrong.

lol from where you got these stat because i myself has witnessed more than 13 occasions india loosing after sachin scored 100. i wonder you till today don't know it.its very famous stat even among commentators

We dropped 2 catches and missed one run out... after making 267 for 1 and then getting all out at 296.[SIZE="5]
[B][SIZE="5"]
We didnt deserve to win this match
I am very very disappointed

lol it was a scene to witness when hindi commentator said before the last over "Yeh match tau india ka hi ha,india jeet jayega ,nehra ne Pakistan k khilaf bohat acha over kiya tha " haha lol and when he got hit for four they were stunned and when the 2nd ball went for 6 the hindi commentator said "Tula tau har kisi se lag jata ha bowler ka kasoor nahi " hahah lol typical mentality don't want to appreciate others performance

:P tau nehra ko yeh keh kay bhejna tha na ka yeh SA nahi Pakistan samjh ka bowling karo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom