What's new

India to hold war games with Bangladesh

our ansar is a joke and a comedy

To you our Ansar is a joke. But, they together with VDP number more than a million. They are trained to use light weapons, but they are under our miltary establishment. So, an enemy country may not joke with Ansar. The then Ansars fought against the PA in 1971 and about 560 of them were killed in direct action against the PA.

They were wearing lungis and half pants in those days and were trained only with rifles. But, they did not hide. Now, these Ansars are trained with much superior weapons.

ansar is more corrupt than the police because how low they get paid. they maintain all the gulshan checkposts, i dont even stop my car when they signal me to stop. normally if you do stop and if you have something illegal on you, they'll ley you go for a minimal bribe. my cousin slapped one in front of me for the ansar was being rude to him, he then walked to the car and we drove away, the ansar folks were just staring....yes thats how much lame this force is.......maybe they were good during the liberation war but now they are mediocre at best.

Our maid ran away with an Ansar guard. Bloody Romeo! These ansars are even afraid of high school kids !!

he is in university though, we were wilder in high school though lol.
I was not talking about you Brah, was talking about us. My family lives in a restricted campus which is guarded by Ansars. They are even afraid of outsiders high school stalking gangs who used to enter the campus to tease girls.

And i just remembered one funny incident! Once somehow 5-6 hermaphrodites entered into our campus and were demanding money from pedestrians. Then two ansars ordered them to leave! One hrmaphrodite replied ' tor oi haater lathi tor *** dia vore dimu ' lol.

I was not talking about you Brah, was talking about us. My family lives in a restricted campus which is guarded by Ansars. They are even afraid of outsiders high school stalking gangs who used to enter the campus to tease girls.

And i just remembered one funny incident! Once somehow 5-6 hermaphrodites entered into our campus and were demanding money from pedestrians. Then two ansars ordered them to leave! One hrmaphrodite replied ' tor oi haater lathi tor *** dia vore dimu ' lol.

bro, these hermaphrodites are scary as hell. i was driving with a buddy of mine in dhaka and in gulshan 1 signal few of em stopped us...i was nice to them so they didn't say anything to them...my buddy was kind of an *** so they grabbed his crotch...i was scared as hell..cuz you cant even beat up hermaphrodites...what r u gonna tell ppl "i beat up a hermaphrodite". on the topic, ansars are a joke, unless they get better pay and more authority they will be like this...they cant even arrest you lol and the government doesnt trust them with walky talkies so that they can call the police lol.

Earlier, India and Bangladesh had two limited scale war games in 2009 and 2001.
Nope! There were more. A 14-day-long Bangladesh-India joint military exercise, aimed at building camaraderie between the two Armies, took place in Oct 2011 called Unity - 2. The Exercise was held around Jalalabad Cantonment in Sylhet division, some 240 km northeast of capital Dhaka.

Exercise Unity-1 was held at Jorhat in Assam from November 1 to 15, 2010 in which a 25-member Bangladesh Army team took part.

Cheers! :smokin:

ansar is more corrupt than the police because how low they get paid. they maintain all the gulshan checkposts, i dont even stop my car when they signal me to stop. normally if you do stop and if you have something illegal on you, they'll ley you go for a minimal bribe. my cousin slapped one in front of me for the ansar was being rude to him, he then walked to the car and we drove away, the ansar folks were just staring....yes thats how much lame this force is.......maybe they were good during the liberation war but now they are mediocre at best.

They might be ineffective in dhaka, cos they may not know who's who, thus they will not impose their authority on anyone, fearing that they may get fired.

But in the villages, where they are in their own territory, they make a very decent force. In the villages nearby mine, they helped to stop many armed robberies

Whatever you do, don't ever screw with the Ansars.

Back
Top Bottom