What's new

India to hold war games with Bangladesh

i throughly condemn post's which says bad things about bd but my question is are you sure the person who bad mouthed bd is a Pakistani ? but anyhow i once again condemn posts which talks bad about Bangladesh as for your other question i am an Urdu speaking stranded Pakistani (bihari /muhajir) who left bd long time ago & i am a Canadian

thanks

Were you not based out of Calcutta and have family members still living here? What was the reason of moving to BD in first place?

Just few days ago indian media reported, india was ready to violate Bangladesh sovereignty and kept its army on alart to save Awami stooge regime. Now india will have joint WAR GAME. Given recent indian acts, what this WAR GAME is about - how to neutralize Bangladesh military leadership when india wish to conduct an attack on Bangladesh? Isn't it obvious already - WAR GAME is against people of Bangladesh and Bangladesh sovereignty?

Just few days ago indian media reported, india was ready to violate Bangladesh sovereignty and kept its army on alart to save Awami stooge regime. Now india will have joint WAR GAME. Given recent indian acts, what this WAR GAME is about - how to neutralize Bangladesh military leadership when india wish to conduct an attack on Bangladesh? Isn't it obvious already - WAR GAME is against people of Bangladesh and Bangladesh sovereignty?

I don't thin india would violate bangladesh's national sovereignty to save awami league leadership. Indians arent stupid.

I don't thin india would violate bangladesh's national sovereignty to save awami league leadership. Indians arent stupid.

When india or any other country for that matter put its army on alart against Bangladesh, can you rely on "indians arent that stupid" line. If you do it proves your indeifference to active indian threat and and complete lack of sovereign sense.

I am sure if you heard India getting over by a coup, you'd want your militiary to be on the highest alert, because you'd have no trust in that new regime and how it may react. Its just a safety precaution.

When india or any other country for that matter put its army on alart against Bangladesh, can you rely on "indians arent that stupid" line. If you do it proves your indeifference to active indian threat and and complete lack of sovereign sense.

As opposed to a complete lack of common sense on display in the above referred post?

Is drinking cough syrup an epidemic in bd?

i would like to read that report by indian media

Bhai, cough syrup is mostly consumed by Rickshawalas. And high class people Like zizou zidane are burmese Yaba lovers... Majority of us are from middle class... Amader dour Cigr8 porjonto!

Bhai, cough syrup is mostly consumed by Rickshawalas. And high class people Like zizou zidane are burmese Yaba lovers... Majority of us are from middle class... Amader dour Cigr8 porjonto!

I dont do drugs. But yes, most of my friends in Bangladesh are yaba addicts and its an epidemic.

Read many other threads, you will find many Pakistanis are systematically sending this trash. Why did not you protest those? The poster I have answered to is not a Pakistani, but he was answering to a post that badmouthed Bangladesh. Please do not take the liberty of taking side with Pakistanis when they attack your own (?) country.
Not all Pakistanis want to attack or interfere in Bangladeshi matters.. Taking revange is correct to do but forgiving is the right way according to GOD.. you have to choose the way for you...

Well ! I see these war games as a prepration against internal threats...

Bangladesh is using chinese tanks
i think china will not allow this

Bangladesh is using chinese tanks
i think china will not allow this

The article mentioned anti terrorism drills and urban warfare. I dont think they will be using tanks for these kinds of exercises

Back
Top Bottom