What's new

India Stands with World against Israel at UNHR Council

People look stupid when they consider PDF Indian as opinion of all Indian, PDF Pakistani as all Pakistani.

you need to understand that mentality of people in this forum in not the same of all country.

You can't claim self defense when you're waist deep in someone else land or for creating the condition where firing rockets became an "acceptable" form of diplomacy.
Well if based on the condition, if firing rockets are acceptable form of diplomacy, then don't cry when you are at the receiving end.

Actually there is something that can be done, the same thing I have been saying for a long time now.

If the Islamic world got over their differences, and said in one voice: "Either you deal with Israel, or you deal with us"... then even America would be forced to side with the Islamic world. Since the Islamic world controls the vast majority of oil/gas reserves on the planet, and the most vital geostrategic regions in the world. Not to mention having a population of 1.5 billion. No country could conceivably cut ties with the entire Islamic world, it is too big and too important
That's the only way. They already have the power themselves, they don't need America or Russia or China, all they need to do is stop fighting each other and unite.

The US-Israel relationship is not easy to counter. There is strong unconditional support from the American Evangelical Christian Community. These folks believe Israel's existence is a fulfillment of Biblical prophecy.

I believe Israel has every right to exist as much as the Palestinians.

The Islamic world is not United and will continue the same path in the foreseeable future. The factions are always maneuvering for the limelight. These folks play straight into the hands of West without realizing it, even if they do I doubt the leaders of these nations really want to solve the plight of the Palestinians.

This ongoing issue gives them more mileage than a solved one. They can always blame US-Israel for all their non-performance.

I"m disappointed in Vietnam :( They could have won major brownie points with US if they voted no. Sigh, Arleigh Burke Class destroyer and F-35 is just a pipe dream now
:enjoy:

@NiceGuy , @BoQ77

Last edited:
Well my friend remittances and GCC are one and the same as the Indian remittances are coming from the biggest Indian diaspora in the world and it's found in the GCC. So I have no doubt that there is a connection. To which extent I do not know.
Besides India has big trade with the Arab world which is a huge, huge market. Much bigger than Israel. Aside from the potential.

India is also reliant on natural resources from the Arab world to a large extent. At least for now.

Is it true that most of the foreign owned small businesses are owned by the Indians in UAE ?

"Do not bite the finger that feeds you" is a pretty relevant saying in this case.

I am sure that GCC must have pressured India in some way or another but the keyboard
warriors here will not admit it.

India is always with Palestine. Even some GCC cheated us when it comes to our internal issue.
If I am not wrong this is just an announcement of an International Commision.We appreciate that.
About remittance We are thankful to GCC for that but contribution of remittance to our overall GDP is around less than 3%.
We always support international initiative for peace in Gaza.
We dont side with anyone.But we cant agree the cruelty of bombing of Israel and Hamas cruel method of human shielding.
Any way our stance is not a matter in this case.We dont have influence there and individually it is nono of our business.

Anything to avoid angering the beasts within.

Oh boy there is nothing called internal beasts.Majority of our people not interested in this so called international stuff except some lunatics and fanatics of fermi fractinal percentage.
Our foreign policy is not under the base of emotion and religion.

Last edited:
I think you can tell by this forum pretty much who the indians who have access to internet or live in the united states or canada pretty much support...

India should have abstained, there was no reason to vote yes at this juncture.

Israel is not that great sir.
If they helped us in many cases we also gave them reward by buying billions of dollars arms from them.
Siding with Israel is equal to siding with US .We cant allow that.and Israel is playing with the limitations drawn by US.no more no less.

Indian leaders are not stupid or as anti-Muslim as many Indian keyboard warriors on PDF.

India knows that the Arab world is a huge market much, much bigger than Israel and with a much bigger potential. Aside from India having the largest Indian diaspora in the world in the GCC. Or the remittances that they are sending back home. Or the fact that it does not only concern the Arab world but the entire Islamic world.
Or that there are 200 million Muslim Indians as well.

India would do wisely to not try and alienate both sides or even 1.

An Indo-Arab blunder?

Yes, after all India is also a observer state in the Arab League together with Brazil (very big Arab diaspora of almost 20 million people - 10% of the population), Venezuela (similar) and Eritrea (similar).

Bro we dont have a formal relation with Israel till 1992.
But our dear western neighbour pushed us in to a brink and at the end we established a relation with that militarised nation.And at thattime it was just a formal.Some GCC nations also contribute in this process.
Even if we started that merely a formal relation.Then again you know what happened in 1999.
Israelis uses this as a golden opportunity and supported us with their full technology.
You must congratulate you brother nation Pakistan for all this.We might have abstained from a relation with Israel if we have a choice.Till 1990 we had a choice named Soviet Union.After that there is nothing.
We only give priority to our national interest no more no less.

Israel did all this because of the US backing.
So when US power is start to fading ,Israelis will be in absolute trouble.

Last edited:
Whats all the Fuss about ? this is just the U.N investigation on Gaza which btw is totally impotent as long as US is there ..

UN Geneva @UNGeneva · 7h
UN Human Rights Council States vote on resolution establishing independent Commission of Inquiry for #OPT & #Gaza pic.twitter.com/C9NWG4tZRM

Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Costa Rica, Ethiopia, Kenya, Mexico, Namibia, Peru, Philippines, Russia, South Africa, along with India and Pakistan (all democracies) have voted in favor of the establishment of an independent Commission of Inquiry for the current bombing campaign of Israel in Gaza

Many PDF Indians had been very vocal in their support for bombing campaign by Israel. It is sobering to realize that PDF Indians do not represent their government which understands complexities of International relations far better than keyboard warriors.

U and me both know how helpless UN is, India has showed its support by not passing any resolution in the Indian parliament against Israel

Back
Top Bottom