What's new

India slams World Bank decision on Indus Treaty

Cutie pie!! seems u didnt understand the point and went on a tangent, but cant blame you for your poor understanding of English. And keep your appreciation in your pocket or better give it to your much needed slave neighbors.
Thanks,
Hahaha, yes, I can not understand your English, and even can not understand your IQ and logic. Lol, you are really very cute, and I brought a lot of happiness to me today, thanks. Please forgive me can't take your logic seriously.

But I think you should now end the online time for your family to save electricity.

Hahaha, yes, I can not understand your English, and even can not understand your IQ and logic. Lol, you are really very cute, and I brought a lot of happiness to me today, thanks. Please forgive me can't take your logic seriously.

But I think you should now end the online time for your family to save electricity.
He he he.. again forgot to say "Oh, baby" , though you are desperately trying hard to be insulated. Do you fear agreeing on points other than your communist regime could let you end up in front of firing squad. Lol..you guys are so funny like North Koreans. You entertained me a lot today. catch u soon

He he he.. again forgot to say "Oh, baby" , though you are desperately trying hard to be insulated. Do you fear agreeing on points other than your communist regime could let you end up in front of firing squad. Lol..you guys are so funny like North Koreans. You entertained me a lot today. catch u soon
Hahaha, you seem to want to chat with me to tomorrow, but the power of India support you online? Lol... Although I do not understand India 18 million modern slaves, 60 million child labour. 42 million malnourished children how to support India's lies.. I talk about communism on the Chinese Internet, will face China's firing squad? Ha ha, then, in China illegal workers in Indians is also like this?

So, I never seriously take your logic.

Hahaha, you seem to want to chat with me to tomorrow, but the power of India support you online? Lol... Although I do not understand India 18 million modern slaves, 60 million child labour. 42 million malnourished children how to support India's lies.. I talk about communism on the Chinese Internet, will face China's firing squad? Ha ha, then, in China illegal workers in Indians is also like this?

So, I never seriously take your logic.

He he !!! forgive me, what ever you're saying it doesn't makes any sense, the kind of English you trying to flaunt here. Don understand what you r talking. Anyway's you entertained me a lot.

He he !!! forgive me, what ever you're saying it doesn't makes any sense, the kind of English you trying to flaunt here. Don understand what you r talking. Anyway's you entertained me a lot.
Oh no, I'm not showing off, I'm just stating the truth. You know? There are a lot of Indians in China, and even Indians are in China's reality show... They introduced the real India to me.

9c26e719jw1eltfsb5anaj20fk078dio_meitu_1.jpg

hehe, 呵呵。So, I never seriously take your logic.

Oh no, I'm not showing off, I'm just stating the truth. You know? There are a lot of Indians in China, and even Indians are in China's reality show... They introduced the real India to me.

View attachment 351150
hehe, 呵呵。So, I never seriously take your logic.

He he he ...Oh,baby!! such a typical cheap Chinese attempt. Is that how an average Chinese reacts when run out of logic, but that's not my level. And u claim to have understood India through reality show..lol.. pls forgive, cant take your logic seriously, u really amuse me. But I appreciate your flagellation being a good entertainer.

He he he ...Oh,baby!! such a typical cheap Chinese attempt. Is that how an average Chinese reacts when run out of logic, but that's not my level. And u claim to have understood India through reality show..lol.. pls forgive, cant take your logic seriously, u really amuse me. But I appreciate your flagellation being a good entertainer.
Hahahaha, yes, yes. You should stick to your logic, this is very important, because you will forget the hunger, and bring me more happiness. We are all winners. Oh, it's been second days.
360截图20161112021601256.jpg

Hahahaha, yes, yes. You should stick to your logic, this is very important, because you will forget the hunger, and bring me more happiness. We are all winners. Oh, it's been second days.
View attachment 351153

He he he, Oh, baby, very difficult to understand your English and what sense it makes. You too root for your logic, this will save your life from firing squad. Dear Chinaman, you r too innocent.

He he he, Oh, baby, very difficult to understand your English and what sense it makes. You too root for your logic, this will save your life from firing squad. Dear Chinaman, you r too innocent.
Haha, yeah, yeah. At least India baby in their own world is happy. You can forget the hunger by shifting your attention. This will save your life from spiritual food...Oh, baby, you're so cute. OK, tell you a secret, China is a member of the IOM, Obama's younger brother lived in China, and has been living for 12 years.Oh, foreign immigrants in China, Like China's shooting team, do not like India's own world.... Lol, you're really funny.

Baby, stick to it! Don't let me think you stopped answering because of a power outage! :lol:

Haha, yeah, yeah. At least India baby in their own world is happy. You can forget the hunger by shifting your attention. This will save your life from spiritual food...Oh, baby, you're so cute. OK, tell you a secret, China is a member of the IOM, Obama's younger brother lived in China, and has been living for 12 years.Oh, foreign immigrants in China, Like China's shooting team, do not like India's own world.... Lol, you're really funny.

Baby, stick to it! Don't let me think you stopped answering because of a power outage! :lol:

He he he... yes baby!! again the kind of English you are trying to flaunt here doesn't makes any sense or meaning, rather it brings an ear to ear grin. Does a median literate Chinese have the same complications with overseas dialect. Lol..and what this new funny recital you have fetched this hour. Pls keep me entertained with such fascinating tales.

Chinaman, you r too good amusing me.

He he he... yes baby!! again the kind of English you are trying to flaunt here doesn't makes any sense or meaning, rather it brings an ear to ear grin. Does a median literate Chinese have the same complications with overseas dialect. Lol..and what this new funny recital you have fetched this hour. Pls keep me entertained with such fascinating tales.

Chinaman, you r too good amusing me.
360截图20161112033551724.jpg

Baby, thank you! lol. I am really happy, although you are living in your own world, but you have provided me with happy!

Stick to it! Don't let me think you stopped answering because of a power outage!

Last edited:
View attachment 351162
Baby, thank you! lol. I am really happy, although you are living in your own world, but you have provided me with happy!

He he he...yes cutie, am also savoring it lot. revert it and dont let me cogitate an median Chinese run out of steam.

He he he...yes cutie, am also savoring it lot. revert it and dont let me cogitate an median Chinese run out of steam.
Haha, yes, you must stick to it, that you are not interrupted due to power outages! You are the most interesting Indians I've seen in PDF. You have proved this, even in another country's site, you still stick to India lies. This is the reason why you are the most lovable.

Lol...Stick to it! Don't let me think you stopped answering because of a power outage!

@Two

Oh,baby!! Seems you stop answering because of Power Outage. Finally the chinaman couldn't stick to it and ran away ???Anyway's savoring was all mine & you entertained me a lot.

Last edited:
@Two

Oh,baby!! Seems you stop answering because of Power Outage. Finally the chinaman couldn't stick to it and ran away ???Anyway's savoring was all mine & you entertained me a lot.
Oh, Baby, you for prove to me that not because of India power supply is not enough, so you stop to answer, So you have been online??? Ha ha ha, OMG, so you like India's modern slaves, can not eat and not drink and not sleep in a row to work??? Why do you insist on online to prove it to me? Oh, because power cut is a common thing in India... You're proving you're different.

Lol. Another happy a day. Baby, stick to it! Don't let me think you stopped answering because of a power outage!

Back
Top Bottom