What's new

India ready to give Pakistan ‘benefit of the doubt’: Salman Khurshid

Yeh rightly said. Still saffronis claim big. :) as if its marbles' game and not international relations 

bwahahahahahahahahahahah. well its not even illegally yours what to say about legally
Pakistani Kashmiris are just being used as militants...what a waste of life. Pakistan government should stop all these training grounds of Azad Kashmir. Why is your government playing with innocent lives?

It's not only Saffronis claim big but, Greeennness, do it too :P as if its marbles' game and not international relations :eek:

The difference is that here no religious outfit is ever coming to central power structure whereas in India they are predicting Hindu hardliners are going to replace Congress and hence saffronis claim that BJP will have different policy aka direct attack on Pakistan :))) funny 
Pakistani Kashmiris are just being used as militants...what a waste of life. Pakistan government should stop all these training grounds of Azad Kashmir. Why is your government playing with innocent lives?

We don't have any training ground. period.

bhaya jis nay kanchay nahi khelay lanat ha uss pe
bhayya wala kaan kharab hai mera jana ji mai weham nahi kerta :D

waise kabhi gulli danda bhi khela hai apne

Gilli-danda_1358736981799271251.png

1357191799-ancient-games-of-gillidanda-played-in-new-delhi_1704548.jpg

Sometimes I get the sneaking suspicion that Pakistanis overestimate their importance and position in the world pecking order.

Would be nice to get uninterrupted power and milk and eggs first before butting heads with the world's third largest economy.

the hand you are talking about had already okayed it. The ball is in court of India.

And lets assume that the decision of such steps even taken out of his hand, unless India come to table, how can you even lay blame on us

Just an oversimplification of a complex issue. MMS went well out of his way with his overtures despite a strong domestic opposition to his initiative. Atleast Pakistan can be rest assured that the people sitting on the table from Indian side are the one who makes decision for India. However India doesn't have the leverage. As Sheikh Rasheed aptly puts it all the time ''There is always a Face behind a Case''. In this case it looks like there are several faces behind a case.....

Indians talk a lot, but are only good at that. Talking.

Never very serious and always resonating duplicity.
Question: Who's running with the hare and hunting with the hounds?

No prizes for guessing! :azn:

Just an oversimplification of a complex issue. MMS went well out of his way with his overtures despite a strong domestic opposition to his initiative. Atleast Pakistan can be rest assured that the people sitting on the table from Indian side are the one who makes decision for India. However India doesn't have the leverage. As Sheikh Rasheed aptly puts it all the time ''There is always a Face behind a Case''. In this case it looks like there are several faces behind a case.....

Why you guys call it going out of the way. The entire world consider talks a normal diplomatic procedure to solve issues

There is nothing going out of the way about it. even if BJP was in power it will have been the same. 
The truth is that in Pakistan only religious outfit remains in central power structure :o: where as in India people are predicting that BJP may come in center to remove the Corrupt and Muslim Appeasing Party aka Congress ( just referring to internal Indian Politics ). BJP was in power in India from 1999 to 2004. It didn't attack Pakistan. :closed:As, I said before, things between India and Pakistan will remain as it is i.e. Things will get to normal and then something will happen, Our Babus will stop playing Cricket Series & ...........:stop::partay:

seems you are one of the Indians who are most ignorant about Pakistani politics.

NVM

as far as BJP well that's the point that even it cant make stupid decisions as advocated by its jingoistic supporters

That beheading was not carried out by Pakistani army, our media kept on accusing them...reality is militants of Lashkar-e-taiba (now Jamat-ud-Jawah) carried it out. It is said that Hafiz Saeed told its group that whoever carries out that beheading will be awarded. I've seen that video and it has no sign of Pakistani army in it.

I am sure ISI is still under the Pak govt.
ISI gave Rs 5 lakh to man who beheaded Indian soldier - Times Of India

Now dont upload that video here.
fainting-smiley.gif

ToI.

anyway you need to read up more. The Indian senior army officer claimed beheading Pakistani soldiers first .

So don't act like a saint. You beheaded ours we beheaded yours.
"The Indian senior army officer claimed beheading Pakistani soldiers first ." - Where? :azn:

ToI.

anyway you need to read up more. The Indian senior army officer claimed beheading Pakistani soldiers first .

So don't act like a saint. You beheaded ours we beheaded yours.

Springs

Doing and claiming are two different things.
Today i can also go to any media and "claim" :pleasantry:that i am a FBI agent.....but would that make me an FBI agent??

Give me some substantial evidence.

(And dont doubt my Sainthood :angel:)

Springs

Today i can also go to any media and "claim" :pleasantry:that i am a FBI agent.....but would that make me an FBI agent??

Actually I think her conclusion was based on disastrously erroneuous comprehension skills. But instead of accepting any mistake she will dig up something to support her claim - just wait and watch. She is nice actually - only ... :D

Springs

Admiral (Retd.) Ramdas, former chief of the Indian Navy said he knew that Indian forces have beheaded Pakistani soldiers in the past.

Dear Barkha Dutt: The Buck Stops Where? | Kafila

Actually I think her conclusion was based on disastrously erroneuous comprehension skills. But instead of accepting any mistake she will dig up something to support her claim - just wait and watch. She is nice actually - only ... :D

She's a veteran here.And i do believe in the "survival of fittest theory".
She has survived in this shark infested waters for long.

But now back to topic ....i want her to give evidence to support her statement.
Otherwise we know who will have to gulp down their words.:p:

Back
Top Bottom