What's new

India ready to give Pakistan ‘benefit of the doubt’: Salman Khurshid

We will continue for eternity, but we will not dishonor those Kashmiris that were murdered, raped, and oppressed by India.

We want you to continue for eternity...the reason India came into Kashmir was because of the murder ,rape and oppresion by the tribal(Pakistani) forces backed by Pakistan.

No you are obviously without faults na thats why you never come across any of you'rs. Its always back stabbing Pakistanis who do everything against you as they are by their very nature evil people. If this narrative suits you and most Indians continue thinking that way doesn't matter to me or most Pakistanis who don't find patriotism in "Hate India" in the least.
well mazerat ke saath arz karoonga amna bibi ki for an avrage pakistani meaning of Muhib ul Watani = hate india and hate hindu and most of them swear by killing every so called short dark cunning hindu and there is no shortage of peopel in land of the pure who want to be tied around a atom bomb and dropped on indian cities thus killing scores of kafirs and getting there place in jannat
and you think after such attitude indians want a good relation with pakistanies well maam onli those with families on both sides of border or some 70+ old secular fools think of peace and freindship with akistan to most indians pakistan is just a launchpad for terrorism in india who keeps on bad mouthing india on world forums and always try to create bogeis like water theft / rpes and masasacers by iIA in kashmir & RAW funding a hard core anty kafir/hindu taliban

as they say "what you sow is what you reap" the mistakes and delibrate attempts top sabotage all peace efforts repeatedli by Pak Fauj has made this opinion in indian minds about pakistan go and ask your establishment why they did so you will be realli surprised Maam

to

And people from other side of border do not even respond :))))))))

How? despite religious extremists, we never attacked your artists, literary people, sports persons. Neither these extremists even succeeded in forcing Pakistani govt to harm these peace spreading sectors unlike your Indian govt which had been forced by Hindu extremists

well mazerat ke saath arz karoonga amna bibi ki for an avrage pakistani meaning of Muhib ul Watani = hate india and hate hindu and most of them swear by killing every so called short dark cunning hindu and there is no shortage of peopel in land of the pure who want to be tied around a atom bomb and dropped on indian cities thus killing scores of kafirs and getting there place in jannat
and you think after such attitude indians want a good relation with pakistanies well maam onli those with families on both sides of border or some 70+ old secular fools think of peace and freindship with akistan to most indians pakistan is just a launchpad for terrorism in india who keeps on bad mouthing india on world forums and always try to create bogeis like water theft / rpes and masasacers by iIA in kashmir & RAW funding a hard core anty kafir/hindu taliban

as they say "what you sow is what you reap" the mistakes and delibrate attempts top sabotage all peace efforts repeatedli by Pak Fauj has made this opinion in indian minds about pakistan go and ask your establishment why they did so you will be realli surprised Maam

Keep you're distorted version of Hub ul Watani to yourself you can't claim any such thing because you have no knowledge about what most Pakistanis think or feel like. Secondly you talk about warmongering and massacres try answering you're own intellegience agency's involvement in Balochistan whihc you people keep refuting and try for once granting you'e people their rights so that they don't commit any such act on which you would feel the need to blame Pakistan to cover you're shame. You talk about hate i have seen lots of Indians laughing at the deaths of Pakistanis that doesn't mean i start making sweeping judgements and declare that all Hindus want every Pakistanis to be squashed like ants. So don't talk about bad mouthing because you're establishment is in no way behind in terms of bad mouthing and stabbing in the back yet we are sane enough not to hate our neighbours despite of all such disputes so don't claim things without knowing facts on the ground you're knowledge of how Pakistanis think is limited to this forum or any other forum for that matter so its not reliable.

please care to tell us indians owr faults ..Maam

well i totalli stand by my reservations and opinion about Pak fauj and your feudal elite who look down upon hindus and second rate citizenz and always try to back stab us when ever we tried to be freindli with you care to read news papers in this regard before operation gibralter from both sides of the border and same before kargil miisdaventure and then read comments from your army/navy/air force personell and genrals and genral pucblick as a whole and then read the same from across the border you will know why we indians will never trust pakistani fauj and establishment and your elected govt dosentmakes any real policies they even today just endorse what has been dictated to them from GHQ

Have you ever been to Pakistan or basis of your claims are divine revelations that you get time to time? I hail from Sindh, a province where most of the Hindus in Pakistan dwell - it'd be astonishing for you to know a fact that Sindhis respect Hindus more than Punjabis or Urdu speakers living in Sindh.

You are bias - You do talk about Gibralter and backstabbing but you skip what you did to West Pakistan, that backstabbing of yours costed us integrity of our country. You do realize the misadventure of Kargil but you go amnesic when it comes to Siachin adventure. Feel incredibly happy while pointing out plight of Hindus, looking upon Hindus to be precise, but you turn a blind eye when it comes to plight of Muslims in your country. You people take no time to declare your Indian Muslims as Pakistanis and you blame us of being spiteful towards Hindus.

I agree. The exchange should be conducted in parallel and multi dimensional in nature.

It is to the benefit of both countries that ideas flow. India and Pakistan faces similar challenges. Hopefully this will happen in the future.

:)

looking forward to it.

:cheers:

Keep you're distorted version of Hub ul Watani to yourself you can't claim any such thing because you have no knowledge about what most Pakistanis think or feel like. Secondly you talk about warmongering and massacres try answering you're own intellegience agency's involvement in Balochistan whihc you people keep refuting and try for once granting you'e people their rights so that they don't commit any such act on which you would feel the need to blame Pakistan to cover you're shame. You talk about hate i have seen lots of Indians laughing at the deaths of Pakistanis that doesn't mean i start making sweeping judgements and declare that all Hindus want every Pakistanis to be squashed like ants. So don't talk about bad mouthing because you're establishment is in no way behind in terms of bad mouthing and stabbing in the back yet we are sane enough not to hate our neighbours despite of all such disputes so don't claim things without knowing facts on the ground you're knowledge of how Pakistanis think is limited to this forum or any other forum for that matter so its not reliable.
well maam tell when did indians laught at deaths in pakistan lolzzz its like "the pot is calling the kettle black " do i have to post you remarks of your "aziz hamwatans" after tsunami and other natural disaters as punishment for opression of muslims in india and what not and please tell me when did indians said that all pakistanies should be squashed ...with deu respect maam that is not owr culture we indians /hindus never prosecuted jews/parsis /christians and muslims on basis or there relegeous beleaves heck we never concoured any foriegn land in owr whole recorded history

ps . i understand uour anger and frustation about india and indians and your serious misgivings about your establishment but that dioes not means that we are weak and will keep smiling and extend you a freindship every time your establishment tries to back stab us ..enof is enof maam and im against any relations with pakistan other than professional trade based relations ..aap apne ghar khush hum apne ghar khush

Their is no reason for india to consider minister level talks with pakistan. Their is nothing pakistan brings to table
,status quo suits us their is nothing lucrative from the other side to change it.

India is the eternal enemy of Pakistan and should be taken care of asap.

We are not violent people, but these Indians are parasites.

Have you ever been to Pakistan or basis of your claims are divine revelations that you get time to time? I hail from Sindh, a province where most of the Hindus in Pakistan dwell - it'd be astonishing for you to know a fact that Sindhis respect Hindus more than Punjabis or Urdu speakers living in Sindh.

You are bias - You do talk about Gibralter and backstabbing but you skip what you did to West Pakistan, that backstabbing of yours costed us integrity of our country. You do realize the misadventure of Kargil but you go amnesic when it comes to Siachin adventure. Feel incredibly happy while pointing out plight of Hindus, looking upon Hindus to be precise, but you turn a blind eye when it comes to plight of Muslims in your country. You people take no time to declare your Indian Muslims as Pakistanis and you blame us of being spiteful towards Hindus.
well sir come to india and il take you around you will be surprised that here is no concept of shia/sunni in minds of avrage indian
muslims enjoy 10% reservations in all eductaional and employment schemes/institutions run/partli funded by GOI

muslims in india are never dioscriminated on jobs/education or anterpreneurship/fien and performing arts
and most of owr stars are muslims heck we even had couple of muslim presidents of india and owr prime missile siectist is a muslim who later became president of india and muslim population is growing at a steady rate now compare it with the attitude and treatment of non muslims/non sunnies by general Pakistani publick 
India is the eternal enemy of Pakistan and should be taken care of asap.

We are not violent people, but these Indians are parasites.
lozz and still many indians and pakitanies think that we can ever trust such pakistanies :rofl:

There is every reason

1. trade

2. Afghanistan

3.TAIPI

and so on
1. MFN was granted to you 16 yrs ago , you can enjoy one of the biggest market. upto you to reciprocate .

2. Explain ?

3.not gonno happen anytime soon .

not lucrative enough.

There is every reason

1. trade

2. Afghanistan

3.TAIPI

and so on

This is @RazPaK too. The tribals in India can lay claim to the fact that they are more opresed than the Kashmiris.

At least the kashmiris can and have raised their voice and have limited participation in Indian polity.

What do Tribals have? I would rather the indian government government focus on this first.

It is nor only about the Tribals, but it has roots in severe malnutrition and hopelessness in the area.

I agree with your points raised @SpringOnion but there will be conditions I suspect, which is reasonable.

But I agree with other Indian posters here, India doesn't feel Pakistan hasn't brought anything to the table so far.

You guys come to this forum. Nobody invited you.

If you have enough self-respect or respect for your nation , you would leave this forum.

But then again, I have no problem feeding dogs scraps.

:lol:
well reported

any way thats the best what you could come up with,...no wonder :rofl:

well maam tell when did indians laught at deaths in pakistan lolzzz its like "the pot is calling the kettle black " do i have to post you remarks of your "aziz hamwatans" after tsunami and other natural disaters as punishment for opression of muslims in india and what not and please tell me when did indians said that all pakistanies should be squashed ...with deu respect maam that is not owr culture we indians /hindus never prosecuted jews/parsis /christians and muslims on basis or there relegeous beleaves heck we never concoured any foriegn land in owr whole recorded history

ps . i understand uour anger and frustation about india and indians and your serious misgivings about your establishment but that dioes not means that we are weak and will keep smiling and extend you a freindship every time your establishment tries to back stab us ..enof is enof maam and im against any relations with pakistan other than professional trade based relations ..aap apne ghar khush hum apne ghar khush

Thats a typical Pakistani bashing to be expected from an Indian anyways i never said i personally want relations with India and neither did i say you were weak thats all you people always harp about. You would surely remember and hate those Pakistanis who said such trash about Indian deaths but you won't condemn you're own fellow Indians saying the same about Pakistanis losing their lives and you talk about double standards you're attitude says it all secondly, i never made any claims against Hindus nor would i do that now because i know that would be highly unfair but claiming any religious or ethnic group hasn't ever persecuted others is far fetched. Like i said i have the common sense to distinguish and know that most people both Hindus and Muslims want peace so i won't generalise and wish bad for anyone. You only want to see those Pakistanis who feel elated at such natural disasters not those who offered their condolences (myself included) but on the other hand deliberately refuse to notice Indians laughing and mocking at the deaths of our people. You got the wrong impression i am not in the least angry if people like you think the way you do then its their choice in fact an easier choice for most.

Back
Top Bottom