What's new

India ready to give Pakistan ‘benefit of the doubt’: Salman Khurshid

Are you sure about it?
very very sure??

Okay....we will let those who want to join Pakistan cross the border.That should be fine i guess.

But Kashmir will remain our's.

Enough for today....:crazy_pilot:

We have no problem taking it from your cold dead hands.

Take care.

Having debate on Kashmir is Futile. It's better to stay out of it :smart:

I know..you are right.

Some politicians sitting in Islamabad ,Delhi and Washington decide the future of millions living in Pakistan and India.....And we have let them do it.(I have another word for it...but will save it for another day :devil:
We have no problem taking it from your cold dead hands.

Take care.
I am not dead yet.....:butcher:

what has pakistans obsession with india to do with afghanistan and USA make no mistake pakistans osession with india is eternal and they beleave in killing and converting all hindus after so called "gazwa e hind" and untilthen they will just keep on prepairing for that finnal assult on india and all this fereindship and peaceful co esistence is just a drama

Islam was not able to spread even when Islamic empires existed in India, Religion has nothing to do with strategic relations.

nothings gonna happen you cant befreind an stubborn enemy who tries to harm you and your interests at every slightest given opportunity , whose idea of patriotism is Hate India and want to have peaces of india rather than peace with india

they will not relent and will always back stab you no matter what right now since they are preoccupied by internal myhem and insurgency they are not in state to attack but if tommorow they have a stable and robust economi the first thing they will do is attck india

You know you're post in itself tells everyone that you are the one who is blinded by hate. "stubborn enemy", "Back stab" and you surely know how our idea of Patriotism is "Hate India" i wonder how many Pakistanis might have given you this notion if you think rationally and not emotionally. Most Pakistanis even on the forum are not giving such rash statements and those who do are not just Pakistanis only there are also Indians who utter such jingoistic garbage so please start accepting you're own faults before pointing fingers at others.

India can take a tough stand at policy level /state level however, the most unfortunate thing is that extremists at Indian side resort to harming people to people contact and attack the communities that are most determent to bring peace .

When you harm sports/arts, literature, trade you cant expect progress towards peace just by bullying

Islam was not able to spread even when Islamic empires existed in India, Religion has nothing to do with strategic relations.
well sir try convince a muslim on that even if he is co called "libral muslim"you will get your answer

India can take a tough stand at policy level /state level however, the most unfortunate thing is that extremists at Indian side resort to harming people to people contact and attack the communities that are most determent to bring peace .

When you harm sports/arts, literature, trade you cant expect progress towards peace just by bullying

I agree. The exchange should be conducted in parallel and multi dimensional in nature.

It is to the benefit of both countries that ideas flow. India and Pakistan faces similar challenges. Hopefully this will happen in the future.

:)

You know you're post in itself tells everyone that you are the one who is blinded by hate. "stubborn enemy", "Back stab" and you surely know how our idea of Patriotism is "Hate India" i wonder how many Pakistanis might have given you this notion if you think rationally and not emotionally. Most Pakistanis even on the forum are not giving such rash statements and those who do are not just Pakistanis only there are also Indians who utter such jingoistic garbage so please start accepting you're own faults before pointing fingers at others.
please care to tell us indians owr faults ..Maam

well i totalli stand by my reservations and opinion about Pak fauj and your feudal elite who look down upon hindus and second rate citizenz and always try to back stab us when ever we tried to be freindli with you care to read news papers in this regard before operation gibralter from both sides of the border and same before kargil miisdaventure and then read comments from your army/navy/air force personell and genrals and genral pucblick as a whole and then read the same from across the border you will know why we indians will never trust pakistani fauj and establishment and your elected govt dosentmakes any real policies they even today just endorse what has been dictated to them from GHQ

well jana ji its not owr fault but your past mistakes and repeated back stabbings which has brought south asia to this level try controling your own army first then point fingers at us

to

And people from other side of border do not even respond :))))))))

what has pakistans obsession with india to do with afghanistan and USA make no mistake pakistans osession with india is eternal and they beleave in killing and converting all hindus after so called "gazwa e hind" and untilthen they will just keep on prepairing for that finnal assult on india and all this fereindship and peaceful co esistence is just a drama

You are right Guru Dutt

Here is what 70% of student population in Pakistan study | AA@Counter Terrorism, Imperialism, Extremism and Bigotry

please care to tell us indians owr faults ..Maam

well i totalli stand by my reservations and opinion about Pak fauj and your feudal elite who look down upon hindus and second rate citizenz and always try to back stab us when ever we tried to be freindli with you care to read news papers in this regard before operation gibralter from both sides of the border and same before kargil miisdaventure and then read comments from your army/navy/air force personell and genrals and genral pucblick as a whole and then read the same from across the border you will know why we indians will never trust pakistani fauj and establishment and your elected govt dosentmakes any real policies they even today just endorse what has been dictated to them from GHQ

No you are obviously without faults na thats why you never come across any of you'rs. Its always back stabbing Pakistanis who do everything against you as they are by their very nature evil people. If this narrative suits you and appears reasonable to you and most Indians then continue thinking that way doesn't matter to me or most Pakistanis who don't find patriotism in "Hate India" in the least.

dont forget there views about non muslims and non sunnies and the way they should be dealt with and not to forget there fixation about so called martial races and skin colour

Their skin color obsession is classic, they think that entire Pakistan is snowwhite. :omghaha::omghaha:

Certain Americans told me its really impossible for them to distinguish between Indians and Pakistanis, in case Pakistanis pretend as Indians.

Back
Top Bottom