What's new

India poised to play crucial role in Coronavirus Vaccine

Jackdaws

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
Who Will Make Covid Vaccines For Developing Nations? India Holds Key
Coronavirus Vaccine: In the quest for effective coronavirus vaccines, India is poised to play a critical role in supplying the developing world, which is starting the race with a distinct disadvantage.

Link -
I think you're baiting insecure Chinese.

I think you're baiting insecure Chinese.
How so?
Democratic party has the Squad led by AOC and Omar. To pacify them, they will make some statement. That's my take at least.
Cow cola? Sorry, I can't help laughing.😂 :hitwall:
Anyone has an idea, how India vaccine going? Not India media boast, no thanks.
Don't hyperventilate. Your countries will also be given.

Let's hope world will adopt your vaccines after thorough quality checks. We don't want another mishap coming from China.

Why are you worried? You already have GauMutra as vaccine against covid19.

images.jpeg

Let's hope world will adopt your vaccines after thorough quality checks. We don't want another mishap coming from China.

The UAE has adopted the Chinese vaccine some time ago.
Even the Ruler of Dubai has used it and posted it on his instagram.

If their vaccine is just half as bad as their insecure trolls failing efforts to slander Chinas vaccine, good luck to those forced to resort to it by their corrupt governments.

The UAE has adopted the Chinese vaccine some time ago.
Even the Ruler of Dubai has used it and posted it on his instagram.
How does UAE adopting it negate my point? Did UAE do independent evaluation on the efficacy of the vaccine. It may not do anything damaging by itself but it also could not be effective medication against Corona. I'll wait out for want of an independent study. Thanks.

If you are convinced, you can have it. Spare us.

Back
Top Bottom