What's new

Pakistani eradicates polio in India.

He has nothing to do with Pakistan, He is doctor at WHO Period. No Pakistani did anything for India. A doctor did his job thats all.
Buddy, I will not say you are wrong...but nationality is something which does not go so easily......just like preet bharara ....the bigot indian- american....and satya nadella ...Indian born CEO of Microsoft....:tup:

He proves a Pakistani can change the world.His efficiency is used by India, a rival of his own country.But he cant contribute
to his own motherland.May be that is pain for him.Dr.Hamid Jafari thanks for your contribution.

Jafari’s role with WHO has continued since he completed his assignment in India. He is now in Geneva, Switzerland working on programs to eradicate polio in Pakistan, Afghanistan and Nigeria
ironic these western nations help asian countries like ours and pakistan but the people from pakistan and other south asian nations hate them like hell.anyways thanks to WHO for eradicating polio in my nation(i personally think eradication of polio in india happened due to lots of NGO who worked hard to make india polio free)

Pakistani eradicates polio in India? Even the WHO or CDC wouldn't dare make such a pompous claim, let alone dole out all credit to a sole individual.

Last edited:
leave him . He must be a juvenile so he needs more time to get mature.

Its humanity and i am happy a Pakistani is part of these efforts

leave him . He must be a juvenile so he needs more time to get mature.

Its humanity and i am happy a Pakistani is part of these efforts

It's your fault for giving such a title.. You deliberately wanted some masala here.. So you gave the title ' pakistani eradicate polio in India.. What you mean by that title?? We are all thankful to everyone particularly indian health dpmt, WHO, GoI etc.. Spl thanks to Dr.Hamid Jafari..
But your title is misleading.. Because i will explain a brief history of Indian Polio eradication program.. Millions of volunteers took part in this..

GoI started it in 1968 as a program named expanded program immunisation(EPI).. 40% covered by 1985..

In 1985 GoI started universal immunisation program(UIP).. Covered 95% by 1995.
Btw 1987 to 1995 the reporting cases decreased from 28757 to 3265..(ie..within 7 years)..

In 1995 we started Pulse Polio campaign and 100% coverage achieved by this Pulse polio campaign..

Dr. Hamid Jafari's service was from 2008-2011..
In 2011 the polio cases reported are zero..

That is we started the program 42 years before and Dr. Hamid Jafari is a part of it..

Now I think you understand 'why your title' "Pakistani eradicate polio in India" s inappropriate.. Okk..

Much appreciated Mr. Jaffri...

I have seen people stopping every public/private transport in Bihar and giving the drops to babies. Bihar was a very difficult state as many people from a certain community were hesitant in the early days in the areas of Kishenganj, Araria etc. Thankfully everybody chipped in.

While his work is appreciated as is everyone who worked in the program, the title makes it sound as if he was in charge of the entire Polio eradication program in India and gives him majority credit.

Spring Onion. Donot change titles next time.

What of I told you all his vaccines were responsible for the Indians pathologically small phalluses....:azn:

I knew in their hearts pakistanis have a lot of love for india:D

We have love for good people whether they be in Pakistan or in India or in Afghan or in USA or on Mars...
We hate bad people whether they be in Pakistan or in India or in Afghan or USA or on Mars...
We want to be extra-nice to those who are nice towards us and want to get even with those who interfere with bad intentions.
Isn't that a justified approach?

With polio a history now our next target should be Leprosy

He was doing his job no big deal, and it wasn't a Pakistani who did this on his own, it was the WHO, Bill Gates and a lot of Indian people as well, hate when people try to take all the credit.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom