What's new

Pakistani eradicates polio in India.

:))))) i dont know why some people are getting worked up over the word Pakistani.

This is like those illiterate mullas who reject everything labeling it "western"

I think most of us would have done the same if the title was "American/Chinese/Bangladeshi eradicates polio in India". We are going through a severely battered public image at this moment in International platforms. So may be we won't let any credit going away....

I think most of us would have done the same if the title was "American/Chinese/Bangladeshi eradicates polio in India". We are going through a severely battered public image at this moment in International platforms. So may be we won't let any credit going away....

:) dont know why some Indian members are feeling low here but when i posted, i really dint have this thing in mind of getting credit rather it was pleasant surprise for myself knowing a Pakistani's big role in such a project.

:) dont know why some Indian members are feeling low here but when i posted, i really dint have this thing in mind of getting credit rather it was pleasant surprise for myself knowing a Pakistani's big role in such a project.
Lots of Indian and Pakistani doctors, scientists, engineers are working hand in hand all over the world. Those men live in a completely different domain ( That's why I was neither surprised nor it would have surprised me if I were a Pakistani). And it's really difficult for a pdf regular to understand this. But again the thread title was too straight. Perhaps I would have reacted in the same line if I were 3/4 years younger.

Lots of Indian and Pakistani doctors, scientists, engineers are working hand in hand all over the world. Those men live in a completely different domain ( That's why I was neither surprised nor it would have surprised me if I were a Pakistani). And it's really difficult for a pdf regular to understand this. But again the thread title was too straight. Perhaps I would have reacted in the same line if I were 3/4 years younger.

:) so what was wrong in mentioning his nationality .

I feel we must on both sides may be some humanity can help in reducing uncalled for hate.

Ahhhh... I know it's hard to explain ...but 66 year of animosity can't be forgotten in one day...the wound from which we are suffering will take time to heal.....I bet if he was russian or french ...every indian member would have congratulated..him...but you know ..same goes with any Indian helping pakistan....pakistani will never feel good about it.....
but I think a time will come when both nation will become good partners and we will feel proud of our centuries old relation.....
:)

Ahhhh... I know it's hard to explain ...but 66 year of animosity can't be forgotten in one day...the wound from which we are suffering will take time to heal.....I bet if he was russian or french ...every indian member would have congratulated..him...but you know ..same goes with any Indian helping pakistan....pakistani will never feel good about it.....
but I think a time will come when both nation will become good partners and we will feel proud of our centuries old relation.....
:)

Dont give sweeping statements about us :)
yes there will be same old "main na manun" type people on both sides

:) so what was wrong in mentioning his nationality .

I feel we must on both sides may be some humanity can help in reducing uncalled for hate.

Nothing wrong with nationality, nothing wrong being a Pakistani and helping Indians. If the headline was "A Pakistani helps to eradicate Polio in India", in my honest opinion most of us would not have reacted the way it have been done so far. That's what I wanted to say. Regards..

Dont give sweeping statements about us :)
yes there will be same old "main na manun" type people on both sides
ok...let me tell you like this.....you have been on this forum since 2006 ... and must have witnessed the hatred of common pakistani towards Indian and vice-versa....yesterday also there was lot of bashing on that religion thread... ......
general pakistani consider hindu as low and filthy....so, it's not a sweeping statement but just a fact....
(don't take any of my statements as bashing but just consider it my observation on PDF..)
yes on both side there are people who who don't want the relations to normalize and that's the real threat.....
both nation's have suffered enough from partition till date...to fill this valley of hate, it will take humongous effort from both side......
we are in this stage because of what our forefathers decided in past and now it's our choice what we want to gift, our coming generation in future... :)

ok...let me tell you like this.....you have been on this forum since 2006 ... and must have witnessed the hatred of common pakistani towards Indian and vice-versa....yesterday also there was lot of bashing on that religion thread... ......
general pakistani consider hindu as low and filthy....so, it's not a sweeping statement but just a fact....
(don't take any of my statements as bashing but just consider it my observation on PDF..)
yes on both side there are people who who don't want the relations to normalize and that's the real threat.....
both nation's have suffered enough from partition till date...to fill this valley of hate, it will take humongous effort from both side......
we are in this stage because of what our forefathers decided in past and now it's our choice what we want to gift, our coming generation in future... :)

:) dont ask me we who are with PDF from beginning have seen the worst even personal attacks in real life too from Indian members so lets not open the cans.

and do not generalize since PDF is NOT Pakistan.

Pakistan like India has tens of people and they give damn about who you are but are worried for daily survival.

So again you gave a sweeping statement

:) dont ask me we who are with PDF from beginning have seen the worst even personal attacks in real life too from Indian members so lets not open the cans.

and do not generalize since PDF is NOT Pakistan.

Pakistan like India has tens of people and they give damn about who you are but are worried for daily survival.

So again you gave a sweeping statement
no certainly not.....it was not the sweeping statement....I wrote the term Vice-versa in my post.....
I would agree most of the people on the ground do not care for each other country....but I must remind you..most people who are on PDF, other defense forum, facebook or any other such social site are the among the top of masses....Internet is still not a common phenomenon among the SA masses.....
so, these educated elite opinion will always weight more than the poor masses......
I or you only come to know about each other situation and opinion through these media sites, so, I think it does matter what and how we talk here....I will not talk about you...but myself and I have been through some of the worst personal and raciest attacks of my life on this forum.......
and I am not opening any can of worms but trying to close the lid as tightly as possible so the the monster do not appear again...:)

no certainly not.....it was not the sweeping statement....I wrote the term Vice-versa in my post.....
I would agree most of the people on the ground do not care for each other country....but I must remind you..most people who are on PDF, other defense forum, facebook or any other such social site are the among the top of masses....Internet is still not a common phenomenon among the SA masses.....
so, these educated elite opinion will always weight more than the poor masses......
I or you only come to know about each other situation and opinion through these media sites, so, I think it does matter what and how we talk here....I will not talk about you...but myself and I have been through some of the worst personal and raciest attacks of my life on this forum.......
and I am not opening any can of worms but trying to close the lid as tightly as possible so the the monster do not appear again...:)

:D whats the big deal . you must be feeling at home :D :D

:D whats the big deal . you must be feeling at home :D :D
ha ha ha....
previously I used to get angry and frustrated but now by mind has become much more still and clear....
I now do realize blame game is not a solution.........but an evil...so now I refrain myself from personal attacks now...
anyway...
so, when are you calling us on dinner....:D:D

ha ha ha....
previously I used to get angry and frustrated but now by mind has become much more still and clear....
I now do realize blame game is not a solution.........but an evil...so now I refrain myself from personal attacks now...
anyway...
so, when are you calling us on dinner....:D:D

:azn: now thank PDF for reforming you :D a dinner is due on you now

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom