What's new

Pakistani eradicates polio in India.

I can't believe that the OP actually changed the title just to feel a little more proud. This has nothing to do with Pakistan. He is working for the WHO not Pakistan. So how dare you give credit to Pakistan??? Your own country is still sufferring from this chronic disease.
You are a sad and pathetic human being,so if a doctor saves his patient or a teacher teaches his student extremely well,He should not be thanked or respected because he was doing his job moreover one should not then thank their parents either as they are only doing their job then:crazy:

Anyways back on topic to answer your comment there was no say of Pakistan just that a Pakastani(ie a person born in Pakistan or of Pakistani origin) helped eradicate the disease which is true

The WHO, the Rotary, the Gates foundation, the Indian Government and all the volunteers should be awarded the Nobel Peace prize for helping rid India of Polio. The impact of this achievement is felt by millions.

Appreciate the effort put in to eradicate polio from India..... We are almost become a non polio country...... I have given polio vaccinations of my child in different locations.... School, Railway station, shopping mall in chennai , and yes in a KSRTC bus station in Cochin. If this was his idea then surely it is a good one....

Many thanks to him... He is not like us Internet warriors who hate each other simply because of the fake sense of nationalism..

We are thankful to Dr. Hamid from the core of our heart for his services:tup:

However, title of the thread is misleading in a sense that the whole credit is given to a single person. It was a team effort. . . every volunteering should get the equal share of the credit.

thank you. :D

Its a mutual feeling 8-)

indeed a team effort.

BTW the organization says

“India was long thought to be the most difficult country to eradicate polio in the world, but Hamid’s technical and leadership expertise was able to prove the skeptics wrong,” said Dr. Bruce Aylward, WHO’s assistant director general. “He worked with the government to ensure it committed the resources, and he provided an innovative strategy, technical expertise and was a natural diplomat.”

The polio eradication programme in India was run very efficiently and, I think, aggressively would be a better word. It is not an easy task considering the population of India.
So, we thank Dr. Hamid Jafari and his team and hope his expertise helps get rid of this disease in the countries he's currently working with.

Are you fucking crazy do you not get the meaning of "Pakistani"

leave him . He must be a juvenile so he needs more time to get mature.

Its humanity and i am happy a Pakistani is part of these efforts

Perhaps effect of avatar. :coffee:
I guess interaction between people of both these countries is badly needed. This will help get rid of the stereotypes. When i came to the US a lot of pakistanis helped me and i will be forever indebted to them

indeed a team effort.

BTW the organization says

“India was long thought to be the most difficult country to eradicate polio in the world, but Hamid’s technical and leadership expertise was able to prove the skeptics wrong,” said Dr. Bruce Aylward, WHO’s assistant director general. “He worked with the government to ensure it committed the resources, and he provided an innovative strategy, technical expertise and was a natural diplomat.”

Hmm. . . so we are thankful for his services. . . but if you want to give credit to him alone . . then let me ask you two questions. .

1). . . was it possible without the efforts of all other volunteers ??

2) . . . what do you think WHO's assistant director general is supposed to take each and every name to give them a credit of the accomplished target ??
:coffee:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom