What's new

India poised for giant role in aerospace, aviation

I am still waiting for the loser above to explain to me why the data supplied by Forbes is not reliable.

also, it will be interesting to know why the same loser was brainwashed by the regime and the media to believe india has more billionaires. I can see the frustration, but that won't solve the problem.

I invite the same loser to see our cities:

*Shanghai* 上海 - Page 155 - SkyscraperCity
Nanjing Cityscapes 南京 都市风景 - Page 11 - SkyscraperCity
Hangzhou Cityscapes 杭州 都市风景 - Page 23 - SkyscraperCity
*Beijing* 北京 - Page 54 - SkyscraperCity
*Shenzhen* 深圳 - Page 68 - SkyscraperCity

5 cities, we have another 2 dozen comparable cities. now ask yourself why the regime in delhi failed india so hard.

^^^^

We are waiting for the loser above to take his crap and gtfo of this thread bcos it has nothing to do with this thread.

I am still waiting for the loser above to explain to me why the data supplied by Forbes is not reliable.

also, it will be interesting to know why the same loser was brainwashed by the regime and the media to believe india has more billionaires. I can see the frustration, but that won't solve the problem.

I invite the same loser to see our cities:

*Shanghai* 上海 - Page 155 - SkyscraperCity
Nanjing Cityscapes 南京 都市风景 - Page 11 - SkyscraperCity
Hangzhou Cityscapes 杭州 都市风景 - Page 23 - SkyscraperCity
*Beijing* 北京 - Page 54 - SkyscraperCity
*Shenzhen* 深圳 - Page 68 - SkyscraperCity

5 cities, we have another 2 dozen comparable cities. now ask yourself why the regime in delhi failed india so hard.

Some people are glutton for punishment.

Mumbai, the commercial and financial capital of India, has most of the high-rise buildings in India, where land is expensive. More than 2500 high-rise buildings are already constructed in Mumbai Metropolitan Region,[1][2] in addition to more than a thousand mid-rises existing already. It is the city with the eighteenth highest number of skyscrapers in the world.Most of skyscrapers in Mumbai are residential.
Mumbai is undergoing a massive construction boom, with more than 15 Supertalls, hundreds of skyscrapers and thousands of high-rises under construction.Currently Mumbai is home to largest number of under construction supertalls and skyscrapers in the World.

Tata might be a diversified group,but it is a minnow in each of its chosen sectors,at least by Chinese standards。

Name just one field in which Tata is considered the world's top 10,even top-20。

Sinopec might be a specialized group,but it is one of the world top-3 in its indutry。

And it has 9 R&D institues and a multitule of subsidiaries for education(schools and colleges)、consultancy,publishing,newspapers,finance and banking,construction,trade etc。

Tata is nowhere near Sinopec,not now,not when India is a 8 trillion USD country,for by that time,China's will be a 40 trillion dollar economy with Sinopec proportionately bigger,much bigger。

When China is 40 India would be 20-30... and not like what you think.

Chinese would slow down considerably as they approach 14-15 itself. forget about 40.

cash rich? you shameless liar.

for loser companies like the TATA group, it is a bloody POOR according to Chinese standard.

TATA had a 100 Billion USD revenue in 2012 for the entire HuuuuuuuuuGE group.

Sinopec, 428 Billion
China national petro, 408 Billion
State Grid, 298 Billion

shall we continue?

to give you some quick numbers:

95 Chinese companies were listed on the Global 500.
8 indian companies made it.

india is losing in every single battle.

I really don't think you should be so quick to denigrate India and talk up your own. Fyi,in Kenya many of us have had opportunity to notice some worrying dysfunctions in supposedly world class Chinese firms that gave serious pause for thought.
A few years back,the largest mobile provide,Safaricom floated a tender for technology to increase their call uptake, (I don't remember the exact details). Huawei won,30-50% cheaper than the next French tender.
Huawei, however totally reneged on their contractual commitments! After sales and support were totally absent. In fact beyond installation of the equipment,they supplied FA! It took he personal visit of the Safaricom MD to get a full refund which was then given to the runner up firm which then fulfilled their obligations.
A cousin also gave me some interesting insights into the Huawei working atmosphere. Innovation,independence of action,indeed any initiative is unheard of. Its a strictly hierarchical organisation,strange for any tech firm in this day. In Huawei the employees attitude was akin to a primary school kids on punishment. Verbal permission was required to access the net! I'M NOT MAKING THIS UP. This was 3 or 4 years ago,things may have changed.
'Meetings' consisted of the management telling the workers their targets with no 2 way communication whatsoever-which wasn't solicited anyway. A telling anecdote exemplifies the Hive mind. A Chinese worker accidentally walked through a glass doorway. His colleagues wrung their hands,commiserated,wailed and whined but didn't lift a finger-mind you the dude was practically scalped!

Kenyan security organised an ambulance before he bled to death . If this is the Chinese work ethic behind the glossy webpages and 5 star hotel seminars I think you need to take several seats before criticising India.

Back
Top Bottom