What's new

India poised for giant role in aerospace, aviation

Why are chinese always jumping to compare with India? (I can understand Indians trying to compare with china, as China has shown remarkable growth in the past).
I accept that India is no where near China now, But I dont know why chinese always want to compare with India rather than comparing with other High-Income countries. Are they just bashing India or do the chinese posters actually have a point to say?

Chall bay salay..... dekh hee matt lena....... khaas taur pay tumm....... :D

Waise kaunsa scooter chalate hain aap??

kahi yeh to nahi??

20080417_i09.jpg

O bhai, this was one of your employees giving me a demo on product safety.... poor guy.... does he survive? :woot:

ha ji haan bas gatar ki badboo aati has usse aaj bhi:woot:

yeh video dekho to zara.....lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Why are chinese always jumping to compare with India? (I can understand Indians trying to compare with china, as China has shown remarkable growth in the past).
I accept that India is no where near China now, But I dont know why chinese always want to compare with India rather than comparing with other High-Income countries. Are they just bashing India or do the chinese posters actually have a point to say?

no, no one wants to compare China to your backwards nation. it was a remember on how corrupted/bad/evil is the regime in new delhi.

dude, your nation is going to have the next election soon, but do you believe that is going to bring real change for you and your children? will they address the power shortage? will they build decent railway for you and your children? are they going to transform cities so they are comparable to Chinese cities?

NO. that is why I am suggesting you an "india spring" style uprising against your system.

I repeat: those parties, officials are not the problem, your system directly copied from UK is a problem.

Lord China Lord China....

Chinese Companies are Bigger than Seas...Higher than Mountains.....
Microsoft worth USD 140 Bn is Nothing Nor Is Apple nor is Bell.....

INDIAN companies Junk..TATA Junk, Reliance Junk, Bajaj-Maruti Junk...

INDIA has more Billionaires than China

Lord China..Biggest Chinese Men have even Biggest Dick...INDIAN ah!!

stop being a liar. learn something.

China has far more billionaires. several times more.

List of countries by the number of US dollar billionaires - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

if indians can't learn to be honest, there is no way this nation can ever progress.

China's Top-10 Military Industry Groups:

(1)CASC
(2)CASIC
(3)AVIC
(4)CSSC
(5)CSIC
(6)CNGC
(7)CSGC
(8)CNNC
(9)CNNEC
(10)CETC

each of these mighty conglomerates has subsidiaries in the hundreds,covering almost all the economic sectors,be it solar power、wind power,electric vehicles、high-speed(meglav)trains,conventional autos,motorbikes、conventional and nuclear power plants,construction、optical glasses、semiconductors,computers,LED、opto-electronics、software and informationa services,fuel-cell batteries、building materials,new materials、metallurgy,heavy-duty equipments、pharmaceuticals、petrol-chemicals、fine and special chemicals、medical instruments and services、hospitals、schools and colleges,financial services、trade、textiles、etc etc。。in short,anything you can think of,in addition to defence products。

When India is 8 trillion economy Tata would be 500-600 Billion group.

It is one of the most respected groups in the world.

The group is present in more than 80 nations and markets across Asia, Africa, America, Europe and Australia.

Among its key businesses, the group is present in information technology, steel, automobile, power, hospitality, telecom, chemicals, consumer goods, retail, engineering and chemicals sectors.

Tata will grow in all the sectors. So this group will eclipse any sector specific company in near future like the sinopec etc of China.

Similarly is the case of others like Mahindra, Reliance, Birla etc.

Another factor strongly in favour of these groups is that they are full of innovation driven people. These groups do not recruit complacent people.

The Chinese govt. companies cannot compete against such groups.

The Indian economy is smaller compared to Chinese. But what India is doing with 2 Trillion economy China could achieve only with a 4 trillion economy.

With equal amount of money Indian companies/groups are 2-3 times more efficient then the Chinese ones.

Tata might be a diversified group,but it is a minnow in each of its chosen sectors,at least by Chinese standards。

Name just one field in which Tata is considered the world's top 10,even top-20。

Sinopec might be a specialized group,but it is one of the world top-3 in its indutry。

And it has 9 R&D institues and a multitule of subsidiaries for education(schools and colleges)、consultancy,publishing,newspapers,finance and banking,construction,trade etc。

Tata is nowhere near Sinopec,not now,not when India is a 8 trillion USD country,for by that time,China's will be a 40 trillion dollar economy with Sinopec proportionately bigger,much bigger。

stop being a liar. learn something.

China has far more billionaires. several times more.

List of countries by the number of US dollar billionaires - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

if indians can't learn to be honest, there is no way this nation can ever progress.

OH Great Lord China...Wiki has unreliable information--Check your facts again!!

China Lord China - where every one speaks truth,
Chind Lord China - where freedom of speech prevails...
Lord China where labour rights prevail.....
Chinese-men STRONGEST!!

Are you telling me Forbes is not reliable? one day india, always liar.

Chinese list -
The World's Billionaires List - Forbes

indian list -
The World's Billionaires List - Forbes

Great Leader-Peoples Greatest Leader!!

This thread was Aero Space....NOT DICK Measuring Contest!!

CHINA Exaggerates GDP by a TRILLION DOLLARS......

The Curious Case of China’s GDP Figures | China Power | The Diplomat

GREAT CHINA -COPIES Frm US/RUSSIA ETC.....OUR INTELLEGENCIA

NAME one COuntry apart from All Weather friend...friendship deeper than Seas...
Higher than Mountains which used GREAT PLA ROCKETRY FOR Launches.......

RAISE issues of Interest not some SHAVING CREAM Experiment on ur Beard...

Back
Top Bottom