What's new

India poised to play crucial role in Coronavirus Vaccine

WTF??😳 Is this for real? 🤦🏾‍♂️

Lol. Corona Virus is hoax in S&T superpower Pakistan. Why worry about medicine at all?

LOL at superpower Pakistan:omghaha:

Nobody in Pakistan claims to be a superpower. Only Indians claim to be a superpower in 2020.

Returning to the Topic:

Bharatis drinking GauMutra as vaccine against covid19.:lol:

Last edited:
Pakistan has already launched Phase 3 trails back in August.

Pakistan gives go-ahead to Phase 3 COVID-19 vaccine trial

India, under its current miserable condition would be well advised to seek chinese help. Brazil is also in trail phase of Chinse vaccine.

How does UAE adopting it negate my point? Did UAE do independent evaluation on the efficacy of the vaccine. It may not do anything damaging by itself but it also could not be effective medication against Corona. I'll wait out for want of an independent study. Thanks.

If you are convinced, you can have it. Spare us.

UAE is the most reliable country when it comes to the quality of anything. They throw down most money this pothole, keep everything in perfect order, and leave nothing erroneous.
Why does it irk you so much to throw a tantrum about it like a child?

UAE is so convinced with its efficacy that the vaccine is mandatory for its entire security apparatus, and optional for all doctors and nurses, people in public services, in emergencies at Hospitals, and also many people from the Royal family including the Ruler of Dubai have applied it.

If this does not demonstrate confidence and evidence of its efficacy, then you need to pull your head of your ***, you're so dumbed down on Indian propaganda, you can't hear anything else.

I think you're baiting insecure Chinese.
Hahahah. Not a single vaccine candidate in even phase 2 and yet Indians are dreaming to be a covid supapowa, ooo wait you are a covid supapowa. Your competence levels are comparable to your African cousins. Lolol
Hasn't Brazil stopped the Chinese vaccine?
Apparently Jack didn't read the news today.

Hahahah. Not a single vaccine candidate in even phase 2 and yet Indians are dreaming to be a covid supapowa, ooo wait you are a covid supapowa. Your competence levels are comparable to your African cousins. Lolol
I didn't intend to bait insecure Chinese, man o man, they are picking everything. :sarcastic:
Calm down Chinese. Our phase 3 trials are already going on.

I didn't intend to bait insecure Chinese, man o man, they are picking everything. :sarcastic:
Calm down Chinese. Our phase 3 trials are already going on.

Just started end of last month a few weeks ago mate. Our vaccine had been tested for months, it will take another year for you to catch up and by then the pandemic is over. Go boy genius go.

Just started end of last month a few weeks ago mate. Our vaccine had been tested for months, it will take another year for you to catch up and by then the pandemic is over. Go boy genius go.
Oh great, you came to the realization that we completed phase 2 trials. :enjoy:
You're still doing Phase 3 trials, come down now from cloud 9.

Oh great, you came to the realization that we completed phase 2 trials. :enjoy:
You're still doing Phase 3 trials, come down now from cloud 9.
We are near the end of phase 3 with 4 candidates, you have one slumdrug just started phase 3, 3 weeks ago, should I be the one to come down from cloud 9 or you? The closest vaccine with highest efficacy is our vaccine tested to few hundred k people. So stop dreaming, your economy is fcked as we speak.

We are near the end of phase 3 with 4 candidates, you have one slumdrug just started phase 3, 3 weeks ago, should I be the one to come down from cloud 9 or you? The closest vaccine with highest efficacy is our vaccine tested to few hundred k people. So stop dreaming, your economy is fcked as we speak.
Lol! So, you don't have a vaccine yet. So what are you going on about dear insecure Chinese? :sarcastic:
The closest is who? A phase 3 trial takes years to show effectiveness, nobody in the world is close to a vaccine only that phase 3 trials are being done cutting corners and for the Chinese, if there is a regulation at all. Wonder why the Brazilian president said the Chinese vaccine is of poor quality.
Economy? aw! what happened? Can't stay on one point and have to jump from topic to topic, hey, after all India didn't even complete phase 2 trial, according to a brainless troll.

Doubt many countries will use a Chinese vaccine. The historical evidence points against it.
Frankly I doubt even the common Chinese will use a domestically produced vaccine. We all remember their preference for imported milk powder.
Its not that a effective vaccine is beyond them but its quality control in which they fail. Imagine spreading the virus through a bad batch of vaccines.

Back
Top Bottom