What's new

India poised to play crucial role in Coronavirus Vaccine

People dying from Coronavirus is funny?

Nope it's how you indians are so delusional to the point of insane is funny.

My indian friend, just a quick question does the indians in india actually know that they are being brainwashed by their media to believe that China is the ultimate enemy? Do they know that the modi government hang on to power by using media to project fear and blind nationalism?

It's a post about India and its vaccine production capability. The insecure Chinese are not sure about their own product (most likely because theirs isn't reverse engineered) - that explains their discomfort.

Years? You can wait for years and let more yindoos die. All nations are fast tracking phase 3. Just because you recently started phase 3 does not make it that close to a vaccine. Chinese vaccine have so far proven 100% effective and there are 4 to chose from.

Brazilian President think Trump is a genius too. Lolol. The governor of one province where this was tested said it was safe and effective and wanted to order millions and got approved by their health ministry before brown trump came in. So please read the latest news, my neutral assessment is Chinese vaccine is the only working vaccine at 100% efficacy with published results, tested in multiple countries, Pfizer haven't even publish their results. Their cost is gonna be many times more expensive. So the best chance for healing this is using our vaccine, alot of countries are in a waiting list now. India can choose to continue to get screwed for another year, and in the meantime have more economic destruction. Lol
haha Cheens wouldn't have guessed a vaccine development is not like making fake Armani. Also, it doesn't matter when you start Phase 3 trials, you can start in February and still continue into December, effective immune response is checked for more than a year until a vaccine is certified safe and effective.
No vaccine so far is 100% effective, the ones with cutting edge research have only produced vaccines that are at least 90-95% effective, Under normal circumstances, such vaccines are straight out rejected.

Brazilian president may be wrong about Trump's character because he doesn't need to rely on experts to figure that out, unlike something like a vaccine. India already has two vaccine candidates, and a drug candidate going through phase 2 trials. You can moan even more, I enjoy it. :sarcastic:

haha Cheens wouldn't have guessed a vaccine development is not like making fake Armani. Also, it doesn't matter when you start Phase 3 trials, you can start in February and still continue into December, effective immune response is checked for more than a year until a vaccine is certified safe and effective.
No vaccine so far is 100% effective, the ones with cutting edge research have only produced vaccines that are at least 90-95% effective, Under normal circumstances, such vaccines are straight out rejected.

Brazilian president may be wrong about Trump's character because he doesn't need to rely on experts to figure that out, unlike something like a vaccine. India already has two vaccine candidates, and a drug candidate going through phase 2 trials. You can moan even more, I enjoy it. :sarcastic:
Oooo alright you are the Dr now. Every yindoo is a self made cow urine doctor apparently. No time difference right? Let's wait and see, China already completed facilities for 1bil dose vaccine and by early next year will be rolled out enmass. You sit tight and wait a year for your yindoo vaccine yah. Lololol. I will see how many will die from starvation.

You only have One in phase 3,we have 4 and in phase 2 we have a couple. So stop bragging my dear yindoo. Your superb health system is crippled with corpses. Such incompetent braggarts, do you know the concept of shame. Thousands walks hundreds of kms running into villages, you think your Gov gives a fck about those there? My bet is its a covid cesspit there, and they are not accounted for.

Oooo alright you are the Dr now. Every yindoo is a self made cow urine doctor apparently. No time difference right? Let's wait and see, China already completed facilities for 1bil dose vaccine and by early next year will be rolled out enmass. You sit tight and wait a year for your yindoo vaccine yah. Lololol. I will see how many will die from starvation.

You only have One in phase 3,we have 4 and in phase 2 we have a couple. So stop bragging my dear yindoo. Your superb health system is crippled with corpses. Such incompetent braggarts, do you know the concept of shame. Thousands walks hundreds of kms running into villages, you think your Gov gives a fck about those there? My bet is its a covid cesspit there, and they are not accounted for.
You don't need to be a doctor to understand some simple things. Just have to retain things you read before, maybe you should start reading now instead of embarrassing yourself here.

It's not about who has the most in phase X, how effective are they? Making stupid claims like they are 100% will cast doubt about the effectiveness. Much like Brazilians said, they sound like shoddy quality stuff.

You don't need to be a doctor to understand some simple things. Just have to retain things you read before, maybe you should start reading now instead of embarrassing yourself here.

It's not about who has the most in phase X, how effective are they? Making stupid claims like they are 100% will cast doubt about the effectiveness. Much like Brazilians said, they sound like shoddy quality stuff.
Oh shut up you indians can't produce shit, I struggle to find one single product that is actually made in india, maybe some cheap garment that's pretty much it and you are bragging your shitty vaccine. India is so dirty that you probably going to get typhoid by using any vaccine made in india.

Oh shut up you indians can't produce shit, I struggle to find one single product that is actually made in india, maybe some cheap garment that's pretty much it and you are bragging your shitty vaccine. India is so dirty that you probably going to get typhoid by using any vaccine made in india.
Another troll one jumps in for the rescue.:lol:

Look who is talking.... Hahhah. I told you, go ahead and wait a year for your vaccine while we unveil it by end of this year. Heck we already use it on few hundred k people. Good luck ya genius, no wonder India is fcked, everybody is a genius there. Hahhah

I said it is 100% effective so far with published medical paper to vouch it. Pfizer did not even publish anything yet, and if you remembr the remdesivir scam? Lol
Another troll one jumps in for the rescue.:lol:
An Indian in a Pakistani Forum is not a troll it seems. Lol

Look who is talking.... Hahhah. I told you, go ahead and wait a year for your vaccine while we unveil it by end of this year. Heck we already use it on few hundred k people. Good luck ya genius, no wonder India is fcked, everybody is a genius there. Hahhah

I said it is 100% effective so far with published medical paper to vouch it. Pfizer did not even publish anything yet, and if you remembr the remdesivir scam? Lol
Like I said, you are still in phase 3. Calm down. Fast-tracking can at best hope for a vaccine by December, January. There is nothing so big deal about it.

The point you still fail to grasp coz well, ain't smart, that for a vaccine to be 100% success it should provide success rate that has absolutely zero adverse reaction in tens of thousands of cases. Now, the efficiency of the most tried and tested Polio vaccine that was used widely is 80% for the first dose, and by 3rd the efficiency get to 98% that too after years of research and you're telling me the vaccine you have is 100% success without even concluding the phase 3 trial or any stipulated time for long term protection.:sarcastic:

My advice, stop embarrassing yourself by quoting me over and over to cry.

Like I said, you are still in phase 3. Calm down. Fast-tracking can at best hope for a vaccine by December, January. There is nothing so big deal about it.

The point you still fail to grasp coz well, ain't smart, that for a vaccine to be 100% success it should provide success rate that has absolutely zero adverse reaction in tens of thousands of cases. Now, the efficiency of the most tried and tested Polio vaccine that was used widely is 80% for the first dose, and by 3rd the efficiency get to 98% that too after years of research and you're telling me the vaccine you have is 100% success without even concluding the phase 3 trial or any stipulated time for long term protection.:sarcastic:

My advice, stop embarrassing yourself by quoting me over and over to cry.
Then you should stop quoting me too bhai. I have repeated myself multiple times, so far the Chinese vaccine is 100% effective with no known adverse effect. Whether there will be any problems in the future no one knows. Either way, we still have 3 more options in phase 3. Being able to unveil a vaccine earlier would mean your economy recover earlier genius. Your people are starving as we speak, but maybe to you a few more dead dalit means nothing right. That's why I said, PLEASE GO AHEAD AND WAIT FOR ONE MORE YEAR. LOLOL

Then you should stop quoting me too bhai. I have repeated myself multiple times, so far the Chinese vaccine is 100% effective with no known adverse effect. Whether there will be any problems in the future no one knows. Either way, we still have 3 more options in phase 3. Being able to unveil a vaccine earlier would mean your economy recover earlier genius. Your people are starving as we speak, but maybe to you a few more dead dalit means nothing right. That's why I said, PLEASE GO AHEAD AND WAIT FOR ONE MORE YEAR. LOLOL
:lol: I knew you wouldn't get it.

Back
Top Bottom