What's new

India poised to play crucial role in Coronavirus Vaccine

Doubt many countries will use a Chinese vaccine. The historical evidence points against it.
Frankly I doubt even the common Chinese will use a domestically produced vaccine. We all remember their preference for imported milk powder.
Its not that a effective vaccine is beyond them but its quality control in which they fail. Imagine spreading the virus through a bad batch of vaccines.

According to Bloomberg, 70% of India's imports of APIs come from China, totaling $2.4 billion of India's $3.56 billion in import spending for those products each year.Apr 15, 2020

"India's assistance to other nations does not create indebtedness, is without conditionalities and the country's cooperation is guided by its partners' development priorities, India has told the G-77 annual ministerial meeting, reiterating its commitment to work with developing country partners towards a resilient and sustainable recovery from COVID-19."

India doing its bit for the world.
World is divided into the givers and the takers.
According to Bloomberg, 70% of India's imports of APIs come from China, totaling $2.4 billion of India's $3.56 billion in import spending for those products each year.Apr 15, 2020

Due to competitive pricing .
All API (raw material for medicines) batches are thoroughly checked for quality and purified where necessary.
Its like a country exporting iron ore to Japan and claiming credit for the end products like a Toyota car.

They are programmed to be Insecure.

Uhh obviously its the other way round. Look at who are trolling the internet and which media going full round on anti China rhetoric? Obviously its india. There is nothing to be insecure especially when it comes to india because its a fact that india one big cesspit loser, 70 years of independence yield nothing. You create nothing, invented nothing, contribute nothing, you only contribute propaganda from your pathetic propaganda news site like WION.
"India's assistance to other nations does not create indebtedness, is without conditionalities and the country's cooperation is guided by its partners' development priorities, India has told the G-77 annual ministerial meeting, reiterating its commitment to work with developing country partners towards a resilient and sustainable recovery from COVID-19."

All API (raw material for medicines) batches are thoroughly checked for quality and purified where necessary.
Its like a country exporting iron ore to Japan and claiming credit for the end products like a Toyota car.
Oh shut up cesspool dweller, you can't even build enough toilets for your population so don't stand there talking about your pathetic "assistance" to other countries. Your assistance is good as shit coming out of your cesspit that's what it is. Jai LOSER! LOL

Lol! So, you don't have a vaccine yet. So what are you going on about dear insecure Chinese? :sarcastic:
The closest is who? A phase 3 trial takes years to show effectiveness, nobody in the world is close to a vaccine only that phase 3 trials are being done cutting corners and for the Chinese, if there is a regulation at all. Wonder why the Brazilian president said the Chinese vaccine is of poor quality.
Economy? aw! what happened? Can't stay on one point and have to jump from topic to topic, hey, after all India didn't even complete phase 2 trial, according to a brainless troll.
Uhhh insecure Chinese? Hmmm let's see yup you are right indian boy, I'm VERY insecure about:

* India is the biggest cesspit of the world.
* Independence for more than 70 years YES 70 years but still the biggest slum.
* Create absolutely nothing, I struggle to find one single product created in india.
* One big open toilet where hindus openly defecate in the open.
Should I go more? I worry I might hurt your feeling really bad indian boy.

Does India really need a vaccine? Haven't they already been herd immunity? LOL

Uhhh insecure Chinese? Hmmm let's see yup you are right indian boy, I'm VERY insecure about:

* India is the biggest cesspit of the world.
* Independence for more than 70 years YES 70 years but still the biggest slum.
* Create absolutely nothing, I struggle to find one single product created in india.
* One big open toilet where hindus openly defecate in the open.
Should I go more? I worry I might hurt your feeling really bad indian boy.
Another one down.:lol:

It's the other way round my indian friend, its another delusional indian have his brain cleaned up to reality! It hurts isn't it discovering that what a cesspit your home is.
haha you are still quoting me to whine. So, :sarcastic: I guess we collectively hurt your little ego.

Oh right! Then why are you lots using Chinese product? Last time I heard Xiaomi is the most famous smartphone brand in your slum?

Even your pathetic trains are built by CHINA.

Don't go around boasting about quality, you have no idea what quality is all about because you lots create literally NOTHING. Point me an actual global brand coming from india? I'll give you the benefit of doubt, "Open Defecation" Haha

They are your sworn enemies because you dirty lots are jealous of them, they have more honor than you in every possible ways. You delusional hindus have none of those.
Xiaomi and other Chinese brands is for our poorer areas. The middle class and above buy Samsung and apple.
The pathetic trains in india are built by China ? Agreed .
We dont use any Chinese locomotives or train sets in our inter city railway service.
Some metros have acquired Chinese made sets on open bidding and immediately regretted the buy. Mumbai had water leakages in the metro train while Calcutta had to return the sets to China for quality reasons. Their quality has as expected proven worse than the other sets in our 15 odd metros.
For Indian global brands , you can use Google.

Xiaomi and other Chinese brands is for our poorer areas. The middle class and above buy Samsung and apple.
The pathetic trains in india are built by China ? Agreed .
We dont use any Chinese locomotives or train sets in our inter city railway service.
Some metros have acquired Chinese made sets on open bidding and immediately regretted the buy. Mumbai had water leakages in the metro train while Calcutta had to return the sets to China for quality reasons. Their quality has as expected proven worse than the other sets in our 15 odd metros.
For Indian global brands , you can use Google.
LOL middle class? More like less than 1 percent of entire india. Do you know 68.8% of the Indian population lives on less than $2 a day! And more than 800 million people in India are considered poor so based on what you said that means most of you poor lots use Xiaomi phone haha.

Whatever happen to the train I don't give a damn, the key here is you can't produce anything and you trolls going around with your anti China rhetoric and that pretty much paint the reality of you delusional lots are the biggest loser with your extreme jealousy.

I gave you the benefit of doubt and here is the list
  • 1) Peter England.
  • 2) Cafe Coffee Day.
  • 3) Tata Group.
  • 4) State Bank of India.
  • 5) Titan.
  • 6) Bira91.
  • 7) Old Monk.
  • 8) Bharti Airtel.
I heard of TATA group, but I never heard of the rest! Is that all you can produce? Hey HELLO you have 1.3 billion people over there, what have they been doing? Sucking on cow dung?

Just started end of last month a few weeks ago mate. Our vaccine had been tested for months, it will take another year for you to catch up and by then the pandemic is over. Go boy genius go.

Bro, you seem very confident about the Indian vaccine. India is a country that loves to hop, skip, and jump. They will skip the moon to go to Mars, they will skip manufacturing and go to the service sector.
They love to take short-cuts without any fear of consequences. A country like that is waiting for disaster to happen. I won't be surprised if another country starts to colonize them.

These are the people who are too proud and are trying really hard to prove to the world but failing badly.
I do not trust their news nor anything related to Indians. Also, I don't want cow pee going up in my system. No thanks!

Lol! So, you don't have a vaccine yet. So what are you going on about dear insecure Chinese? :sarcastic:
The closest is who? A phase 3 trial takes years to show effectiveness, nobody in the world is close to a vaccine only that phase 3 trials are being done cutting corners and for the Chinese, if there is a regulation at all. Wonder why the Brazilian president said the Chinese vaccine is of poor quality.
Economy? aw! what happened? Can't stay on one point and have to jump from topic to topic, hey, after all India didn't even complete phase 2 trial, according to a brainless troll.
Years? You can wait for years and let more yindoos die. All nations are fast tracking phase 3. Just because you recently started phase 3 does not make it that close to a vaccine. Chinese vaccine have so far proven 100% effective and there are 4 to chose from.

Brazilian President think Trump is a genius too. Lolol. The governor of one province where this was tested said it was safe and effective and wanted to order millions and got approved by their health ministry before brown trump came in. So please read the latest news, my neutral assessment is Chinese vaccine is the only working vaccine at 100% efficacy with published results, tested in multiple countries, Pfizer haven't even publish their results. Their cost is gonna be many times more expensive. So the best chance for healing this is using our vaccine, alot of countries are in a waiting list now. India can choose to continue to get screwed for another year, and in the meantime have more economic destruction. Lol

Ehh competitive pricing? I thought Indians have the bestest cheapest fastest shit on earth, its not. Just cost, YOU CAN'T MAKE ALOT OF THOSE APis. Your chemical industry is too primitive compare to ours numb numb. What's stopping you from making it yourselves? Go do it then go back and talk. 60bil$ in deficit mate, that's BILLION.

I posted a link from Washington Post about India. I doubt China was even mentioned. Why are so many Chinese posters here jumping up and down?

Back
Top Bottom