What's new

India PM warns of Sikh militancy

I agree. Such posts unnecessarily vitiate the atmosphere when ideally we should be trying to understand each other's viewpoint.

Trying to score cheap points doesn't help anyone. It only betrays (mostly) low self esteem.

But then such people are in abundance on both sides.

What I am saying is that in the eyes of the whole non-Muslim world we Muslims are evil so ok fine we are evil (according to the whole non-Muslim world) but why there are killings of minorities in the World’s big Democracy and perfect Secular State.

Got my point?

Look man...every ordinary person has neither the time nor the inclination to go study about the history of islam, and do any in-depth analysis.

For them, and I have said this before "Islam is as Islam does". The reason Muslims have a PR problem is because members of their community have blown themselves up in quite a number of the major cities of the world. (of course OBL, Taliban, Iran also help)

Hindus on the other hand, don't invite ill-wil mainly because their contribution to USA and Europe has been overwhelmingly positive. Hindus in the US are known to work hard mind their business, and mix around well.

And Gandhi doesn't harm their rep. either.

So when Gujarat happens, it is seen more as an aberration than the norm, especially when secular Hindus all over the world condemn it wholeheartedly.

Haven't you gotten it yet? its all about perception. Nobody has the time (and many a time, the brains) to go to the root of the problem.

That is the reason why I posted the WWII propaganda posters. Its fascinating to know how governments convinced their people to fight.
That is the real debate.

Stealth I have observed double standard by many of our Indian friends whenever we talk about good relations with Bangladesh they start screaming “Genocide, Genocide” as if it was a normal act which is quite usual in Pakistan but about mass killings of minorities in their country their attitude is more like “Yeah! It happens sometimes”.

Here we are not talking about understanding the root causes of problems so I think we should be focused on topic.

We can support Khalistan in a similar manner as India is supporting BLA besides your many freedom movements back in India like Khalistan, ULFA, Kashmir, Tamil Nadu etc.
It’s our problem how we support Khalistan don’t bother about that.

Having tried all the tricks in the past & delivering only a craper I wonder what you can do next though it would be interesting to see how a crippled can climb a mountain.

Having tried all the tricks in the past & delivering only a craper I wonder what you can do next though it would be interesting to see how a crippled can climb a mountain.

Thanks for caring Bushroda! But again it’s our problem you should waste your time thinking about that.

How does this affect the situation?

Dude it was a Sikh, a personal bodyguard to indira who actually killed her! Proves that many sikhs support Khalistan movement. A sikh so close to gandhi killed her is burning proof of it.

Ah a true Indian Lover..

Yup! A true indian lover i am. Where is samudra? Samudra i luV U! :D

Around a 1000 Sikhs were killed in Delhi during riots and 50,000 Hindus were killed in Punjab as retribution.

50000 SIKHS were killed in 1984 & about 80000 r in jail. Check sufferers witnesses records or any humanitarian organizations records.

Then under KPS Gill's Punjab Police comprising of mostly Sikhs went on a witch-hunt against terrorists and once the Punjab border with Pakistan was sealed the terrorists couldn't cross over to Pakistan nor get the weapons, money and support they needed.

We did'nt support them but I think we really should have cause you always blame us in the end anyway. There were enough sikhs supporting them. These r all sikh organizations listed as terrorists by india and guess what there r many more!

Khalistan Liberation Force
Khalistan Commando Force
Bhindranwala Tigers Force of Khalistan
Babbar Khalsa
Khalistan Zindabad Force
Khalistan Armed Force
Dashmesh Regiment
Shaheed Khalsa Force
Khalistan Liberation Army
Khalistan Liberation Front
Khalistan Liberation Organisation
Khalistan National Army
Kamagata Maru Dal of Khalistan
Khalistan Guerilla Force
Khalistan Security Force

umm.. excuse me did you say Punjab? Punjab is a majority Sikh state so created out of PEPSU in 1960's..

But hindus r murdering sikhs in this same punjab state & indian bias exists in every field be it education employment or religion. I hav lived in lucknow & hyderabad so i knw.

When ur mother sister brother or child dies in the street because of a hindu fanatic then u'll understand but right now u won't cauz u hav bhoot of india over u. Furthermore indians tend to get aggressive when a Pakistani speaks the truth so u can keep living in that indian dreamworld.

But i wonder why Tytler is still n8 punished & no arrests have been made. It is clear govt & police supported the murder b8 lets deny reality f4 ur satisfaction shall we?

The first Indian army soldier to enter the Golden Temple Complex was a Sikh and one of the Operations commander was a Sikh too..

Yes COAS was Sikh 2 at that time but according to the true Sikhs they weren't "good sikhs". I second that cauz only an enemy of Sikh religion could slaughter 50000 sikhs & arrest 80000 many of them completely innocent. Check out a few documentaries on utube & u'll know what traumatic experiances sum ppl went through.

as I said supporters of Jinnah's Tehreek e Pakistan will never acknowledge India's Secularism..

Ofcourse thats why the hundreds & thousands who come running f4m kashmir and other parts of india don't either. Ur actions speak out. We know well what a great "secular democracy" u actually are.

Umm when was this??

In 47 we escaped indian bias & oppression. We r free today and don't have to be slaves anymore & be mistreated just because of the faith we follow. We knw we made the right choice as proven by events such as babri masjid, gujrat genocide, slaughter of muslims in kashmir, constant riots between hindu & muslim where 80% victems r muslims. I have had bad experiances too & since my girlfreind tells me to say everthing i will. I used to be from afzalganj hydrabad & chowk area lucknow. I hav seen muslims getting slaughtered in riots in hyderabad & i knw well how well minorities r treated. Recently i have been more angry cauz indians being the murderers they are attacked my cousin. U will be answerable f4 what u people r doing.

Sikhs today want Khalistan for the same reason we wanted Pakistan and therefore we support them bcauz of their suffering...

I think Indian Sikhs have nothing to do with Khalistan, they are the most prosperous community of India and they are too busy blowing money to get involved in such a failed adventure.

R u okay? Where do u get ur information f4m? Jains hav the highest literacy (94.1%) & r most prosperous then come the Parsis & Christians. Where r sikhs? Dude sikhs have suffered constantly.

How many cruel jokes do u tell about sikhs trying to prove they r dumb. Only last time an indian was telling me about how a sikh sardar got himself killed begging and screaming in Punjab cauz he was "dumb" according to an indian hindus standards. Sikhs hav still n8 attained justice. N8 a single hindu arrested f4 the murder & rape of thousands. HRW says over 300000 lives were destroyed & 50000 killed. Please grow up! Almost each sikh i hav met here in canada hates u indians.

annihilation of Muslim community???
Munaf Patel, Irfan Pathan and Yusuf Pathan are alive...

Yes but many more ppl r dead. Govt & police stood by while they were being slaughtered. Hopefully munaf patel, irfan & yusuf pathan and all will understand that their turn is about to come soon & they have no place in india. ;)

Oh I have a Sikh friend in Pakistan.. blah blah..

Ya, when u'd lose a few ppl then u'd realize as well...

I think so Salman you will be surprised when you say anything pro about Khalistan to a Sikh in India. Most foreign Sikhs have I heard to be anti-India.

But majority of Sikhs have never been pro-Pakistan or Pro-Islam., I mean remember Partition?? In fact in Sikh history their main rivals/enemies have always been Muslim and I don't see any reason as to why an Indian sikh would listen to Muslims or Pakistani.

Further if Pakistan really wants to support Khalistan they must give some part of their Punjab to their cause, as a majority of Sikhs prepartition were in West Punjab... what say??

Sikhs in Pakistan r extremely proud to call themselves pakistanis & haven't been mistreated constantly like in india. Did u ever hear of 50000 sikhs being slaughtered mercilessly in Pakistan? No. Because its India that is systematically killing of minorities n8 Pakistan.

This is what our brother harcharan singh our first sikh officer said:

“It is my great ambition to be a martyr while defending the mother-land”.

Sikhs of Pakistan r gr8 supporters of this movement cauz they understand the pain that thousands of mothers went thru in 1984 & see it as the only justice f4 those thousands killed.

Last edited by a moderator:
How many cruel jokes do u tell about sikhs trying to prove they r dumb..

Dimension you seriously crack me up!!

Next thing you know, blondes will start rebelling cause they're sick of blonde jokes.

And yeah Malang is right. Sikhs are one of the most prosperous groups in India. And Punjab is one of the most prosperous states.

Canadian Sikhs are stuck in a timewarp, unmindful of the changes back home.

Also, a significant fact remains that Sikhs enlist for the Indian Army in disproportionately high numbers. I wonder why they do that if they hate India so much.

There is a time for everything.
OMG! With whom I am arguing?:woot:
Move forward mate stick to the topic.

If you wish me to stick to the point then just answer how is Pakistan going to support insurgencies in India when it itself is occupied with bucketloads of problem & every week articles emanating from western press of dissolution of Pakistan as a state?

If you wish me to stick to the point then just answer how is Pakistan going to support insurgencies in India when it itself is occupied with bucketloads of problem & every week articles emanating from western press of dissolution of Pakistan as a state?

I have answered you before that we will support Khalistan in a similar manner in which India is supporting BLA. There are lots of freedom movements in India.

Pakistan will remain there Inshallah we were disintegrated in 1971 but we still exists and will exist and we damn care about that biased foreign media.

I have answered you before that we will support Khalistan in a similar manner in which India is supporting BLA. There are lots of freedom movements in India.

Now you are simply wishy washying the issue rather than trying to stick to the point. You have been resorting to rhetorics without providing a substantial account as to how you intend to carry out the task without being caught in the eye of the rest of the world. There are several Freedom movements in India but how is Pakistan going to ignite them? How is Pakistan going to motivate its people to fight for the cause of Assamese, Tamilians, Biharis, Punjabis or whoever you wish to include in your christmas list? As far as monetary resources are concerned Pakistan is clearly outmatched by India. There is far more resources India can provide for counter insurgency operations. Also, how is Pakistan going to tackle the massive international pressure & possible sanctions that would come its way?

To me it seems that you are clearly out of argument & you are making such blatant statements simply to cure your heartburns. If there was something that Pakistan could do then it would've already done it by now. If I was in ISI I wouldn't be sleeping sound during the night knowing that with every passing day my enemy is getting stronger & its defences getting impregnable.

Pakistan will remain there Inshallah we were disintegrated in 1971 but we still exists and will exist and we damn care about that biased foreign media.

Again mere rhetorics. Though I wish the best for Pakistan & hope that it remains intact & continues to prosper why do you believe that India would capitualte when clearly things in India are far less complicated than in Pakistan.

Now you are simply wishy washying the issue rather than trying to stick to the point. You have been resorting to rhetorics without providing a substantial account as to how you intend to carry out the task without being caught in the eye of the rest of the world. There are several Freedom movements in India but how is Pakistan going to ignite them? How is Pakistan going to motivate its people to fight for the cause of Assamese, Tamilians, Biharis, Punjabis or whoever you wish to include in your christmas list? As far as monetary resources are concerned Pakistan is clearly outmatched by India. There is far more resources India can provide for counter insurgency operations. Also, how is Pakistan going to tackle the massive international pressure & possible sanctions that would come its way?

To me it seems that you are clearly out of argument & you are making such blatant statements simply to cure your heartburns. If there was something that Pakistan could do then it would've already done it by now. If I was in ISI I wouldn't be sleeping sound during the night knowing that with every passing day my enemy is getting stronger & its defences getting impregnable.

The case is not the same as you are trying to project. Pakistan is not lonely in this world and we can provide technical expertise and resources to Sikhs if needed or requested by them. Pakistan is no more fully dependant on America when it comes to defense supplies and one thing I would like to mention that we are not igniting any freedom movement in India. The movements are there in India and were initiated by locals.

The world is changing and IMO Russia is gaining power and India is inclining towards America which will result in a difference of opinion with their strong ally Russia while China is getting more power and Pakistan is also progressing we can see that joint ventures with China will help us a lot in the near future and if you think that Pakistan will engage directly with India in a conflict than I simply negate such possibility but the moral support for all the freedom movements are inside India we don’t need to motivate them all what we can do is to give them technical and material support if needed or requested by them.

All that you are doing is merely discussing your wishlist without specifying from where you'll find your magic wand to make your wishes come true.

The case is not the same as you are trying to project. Pakistan is not lonely in this world and we can provide technical expertise and resources to Sikhs if needed or requested by them. Pakistan is no more fully dependant on America when it comes to defense supplies and one thing I would like to mention that we are not igniting any freedom movement in India. The movements are there in India and were initiated by locals.

Tell me!!! who is going to support Pakistan for helping insurgents in a soveriegn country? Supporting a successful insurgency in a country nearly 8 times your size would need massive amount of funds. How is Pakistan going to outmatch India in resources when it is currently battling at every front? From where is it going to spare additional resources to help insurgents in India? Make no mistake but it wouldn't take much time for India to establish the terrorist links with Pakistan. How is Pakistan going to counter that? Even the most optimistic wouldn't bet on Pak media outsmarting indian media. How is Pakistan going to cope with the International pressure that would follow? Pak might not be fully dependent on US for its weapons supply but it is no position to annoy US as evident from the predator strike few weeks back that killed Abu Allibi. Pak couldn't even murmur a mild protest. Every US presidential candidate has spoken of american forces entering Pak without any consent in hunt of high value US targets. Did Pak even launch a verbal protest with US high commision in Pak?

The world is changing and IMO Russia is gaining power and India is inclining towards America which will result in a difference of opinion with their strong ally Russia while China is getting more power and Pakistan is also progressing we can see that joint ventures with China will help us a lot in the near future and if you think that Pakistan will engage directly with India in a conflict than I simply negate such possibility but the moral support for all the freedom movements are inside India we don’t need to motivate them all what we can do is to give them technical and material support if needed or requested by them.

You are assuming too much. First of all, India's ties with Russia weren't established yesterday that they would snap in seconds. Why do you believe that India wouldn't be able to manage its ties with Russia vis-a-vis US? Since when did strong relations with US mean animosity with Russia? India has strong defence ties with Israel & equally strong diplomatic ties with Arab world. If we can manage the most complicated of the relationships why can't we manage Russia with US? OK!!! Let's for a second believe that India messes up its terms with Russia as you are hoping. I still don't see how it would benefit Pakistan? Do you believe Russia would support your cause when they themselves have islamic insurgency in Chechneya & Dagestan?

How about you give me a realistic detail rather than describing your flight of Pegasus?

Pakistan can and will provide Technical support to Sikhs.US couldn’t do anything when we develop Nuclear bomb. I have said it before that in this case we will avoid any physical conflict with India directly and I don’t think so that it requires a massive and huge amount to provide technical assistance and if so than we will bear it.

Pakistan is not weak Bushodra! If you can continue your expansionist acts we can retaliate in a similar manner.What realistic detail you want? Pakistan’s annual economic growth rate is 6% and we are now defense equipment exporters. Pakistan is fulfilling the defense needs of Saudi Arabia, Iran, UEA, Sri Lanka and Bangladesh which means that we are seriously in business.

Back
Top Bottom