What's new

India PM warns of Sikh militancy

Very funny...Its interesting to see some people who always have the nostalgic "Lets go back to stone age era"

Destruction of India or Pakistan into Balkanized states will not serve any of our purpose; but that of many a foreign countries who are losing there hold on global politics and equation.

Try to look forward to see what can be achieved by standing together rather than wasting resource by fighting each other.

60 years is long enough for anyone to learn new ways. Its time we stop kicking each others back......

I don’t think so that any one here thinks that Sikhs are pro-Pakistan or pro-Muslim.but still if they want freedom than we will help them.

With Pakistan already occupied against Maulana Fazlullah in SWAT, BLA in Baluchistan, Baitullah Mehsud in Waziristan & whole gang of Lal Masjid cronies blowing themselves in every corner of Pakistan twice a week, I don't see how Pakistan can help anybody else apart from itself.

With Pakistan already occupied against Maulana Fazlullah in SWAT, BLA in Baluchistan, Baitullah Mehsud in Waziristan & whole gang of Lal Masjid cronies blowing themselves in every corner of Pakistan twice a week, I don't see how Pakistan can help anybody else apart from itself.

Normally i wouldnt expect you to come up with such remarks because conversation can always be construcitve and meaningful without getting into the annoying remarks.
Apart from that well you are right we are facing these problems but also let me remind you on who's sponsporship BLA is working. How was Fazlullah tracking army signals, how did the chinese got killed and so on. Bottom line is when we are trying to establish peace, india is looking for every opportunity to somehow sabotage pakistan in the disguise of friendship often forgetting that we too can return the favour in the same way india is currently doing.

We should support Khalistan and Assam freedom movements as long as India is spending their resources in Baluchistan.

Why stopped in supporting khalistan, kashmir and Assam, u have plenty down in south also.. Tamil nadu, kerala, Andhra.... people are waiting for ur support. pls go and help them also.:cheesy:

Sikhs have done all the bad for themselves. We offered them place in Pakistan but had chosen India.

We should support Khalistan and Assam freedom movements as long as India is spending their resources in Baluchistan.

I doubt you have any sense of history. Sikhs have historical sense of grievance against Muslims. The partition with it's extreme levels of violence and migration is not forgotten by anyone.

So if you act as sympathisers of Sikhs, it can be only taken as crocodile tears or trying to unsuccessfully fish in murky waters. Anaway you are welcome to try your worst. I say "bring it on".

Yeah! Even the Killer guard of Indira was a Sikh.

So! The killers of Bhutto were Muslims. The infant that was used by the terrorists when Benazir returned was a Muslim used by Muslim terrorists. The attackers on Musharraf too were Muslims. How does it matter? We don't label the whole community because of the actions of 1-2 members. The Sikhs have proven their love for the country through their actions throughout history.

You have to keep some Muslims alive off course to show them to the world.

This blows you away. Pakistan has 3 % minorities left! The others have been cleaned up! India has 17-18 % minorities and they are growing every year.

You are of course acting as another member who tried to "prey" on some recent incidents in India.

No one can argue with a person with blinkers all around his eyes!

Khalistan is a must as is kashmir & Assam...;)

Over 50000 sikhs murdered & 80000 in indian jails & still no justice & n8 a single hindu murderer arrested. The government & police gave rioters a free hand while hundreds & thousands of innocent sikhs were being raped, tortured & killed all across punjab by hindu mobs. The holiest of Sikh shrines was desecrated & thousands of innocent Sikhs killed in the same year by Indira & her anti-sikh policies. This is the secularism India would have provided us had we remained in India. We should be grateful!

Even Lal Maszid was desecrated in Pakitan! Why?

Hundreds of thousands of Sikhs were killed by Muslims during and after partition in Pakistan. Why?

You know Sikhs owned the majority of land in West Punjab. Where are they now? Do you want to know how they were systematically murdered in Pakistan in organized violence.

Every Pakistani must support Khalistan movement because we muslims once suffered under indian oppression in the same way before we attained freedom. Now it is the Sikhs fighting for a homeland of their own because of the very same reasons & the same mistreatment we suffered bf4 1947.

It is an example of genocide as were the gujrat riots engineered f4 the annihilation of the muslim community in gujrat. I have a sikh freind whose family escaped indian oppression & mistreatment in 1984 & he tells me the truth & how bad it was.

And as far as Pakistan supporting khalistan movement goes we haven't till now because zulfiqar bhutto was an idiot bent on the nations destruction as is proven by his suppression of oponents & rigging of elections but i think we should cause Sikhs today r fighting for the same cause our forefathers fought for. Khalistan Zindabad!

766 Muslims and 268 Hindus were killed during Gujarat riots. Not even a tiny fraction of 1971 murders in Bangladesh. The events in 1971 are what is called genocide. How many Pakistani army people were punished for that. ZERO!

You know who were all the shop owners in East Punjab? You know who were the majority in Delhi? Where are they now? Muslims that is? The Sikhs migrated as did the Muslims. So you take your Doordharsan bull and put it you know where.

You must follow the whole thread before commenting.

I was only replying to the crocodile tears being shed for Sikhs by some here.

It would have been comic were it not so pathetic.

We can support Khalistan in a similar manner as India is supporting BLA besides your many freedom movements back in India like Khalistan, ULFA, Kashmir, Tamil Nadu etc.
It’s our problem how we support Khalistan don’t bother about that.

Tamil Nadu!!!!

Who told you that? Are they still teaching you about Tamil Nadu in your (whereever you studied)?

Sorry mate, you are at least 6 decades too late. ;)

Why stopped in supporting khalistan, kashmir and Assam, u have plenty down in south also.. Tamil nadu, kerala, Andhra.... people are waiting for ur support. pls go and help them also.:cheesy:

Yeah I forgot them Thanks buddy.

I doubt you have any sense of history. Sikhs have historical sense of grievance against Muslims. The partition with it's extreme levels of violence and migration is not forgotten by anyone.

So if you act as sympathisers of Sikhs, it can be only taken as crocodile tears or trying to unsuccessfully fish in murky waters. Anaway you are welcome to try your worst. I say "bring it on".

We are not the sympathizers of Sikhs but if they want help from us like Bengalis during the 1971 Genocide then we will help Sikhs like you did. The rule is same for all dear.

This blows you away. Pakistan has 3 % minorities left! The others have been cleaned up! India has 17-18 % minorities and they are growing every year.

You are of course acting as another member who tried to "prey" on some recent incidents in India.

No one can argue with a person with blinkers all around his eyes!

There has never been mass killings of non-Muslims in Pakistan where as India is a perfect example of how to kill minorities and now if you say that we have converted all the Hindus to Muslims you can do the same we are not stopping you but we are a Muslim country we can wipe out the minorities but why the perfect secular state of the world have a history of mass killings.

So! The killers of Bhutto were Muslims. The infant that was used by the terrorists when Benazir returned was a Muslim used by Muslim terrorists. The attackers on Musharraf too were Muslims. How does it matter? We don't label the whole community because of the actions of 1-2 members. The Sikhs have proven their love for the country through their actions throughout history.

I think you should develop a habit of reading before writing. I was responding to SU-47 that Sikhs are in every field in India.And you labeled the Sikh community by killing them in large numbers while Indra was killed by an individual.

There has never been mass killings of non-Muslims in Pakistan where as India is a perfect example of how to kill minorities and now if you say that we have converted all the Hindus to Muslims you can do the same we are not stopping you but we are a Muslim country we can wipe out the minorities but why the perfect secular state of the world have a history of mass killings.

I would rather not comment on this myself.

Would like to see if other Pakistani members agree with you that this is what Pakistan and Islam stand for.

We in India have no wish to convert anyone. We believe that God can be reached through multiple paths. He is not so narrow minded that he will side with just a section of his own creation.

I can even blow apart your first claim but would do so sometime later.

I would rather not comment on this myself.

Would like to see if other Pakistani members agree with you that this is what Pakistan and Islam stand for.

We in India have no wish to convert anyone. We believe that God can be reached through multiple paths. He is not so narrow minded that he will side with just a section of his own creation.

I can even blow apart your first claim but would do so sometime later.

What I am saying is that in the eyes of the whole non-Muslim world we Muslims are evil so ok fine we are evil (according to the whole non-Muslim world) but why there are killings of minorities in the World’s big Democracy and perfect Secular State.

Got my point?

^^^Don't you guys get it? It doesn't matter anymore what our respective governments do to each other.

Being democracies, its the middle class in both countries which will create the next generation of thinkers and opinion makers. They are the ones who can bring us closer together.

By blaming the (perhaps imagined) Indian involvement in Balochistan on the forum members here, you are assuming that each Indian contributes one rupee to the BLA. This is utter nonsense. I myself know several Indian university students who have visited Pakistan recently on exchange programs. They all had a great time there and there was no enmity whatsoever.

I don't know why exactly this attitude prevails here, perhaps because of the ultra-nationalistic crowd ?
In any case, most of the arguments on this thread are completely lame.

Back
Top Bottom