What's new

India patronize Hindu militant group for breaking Bangladesh and setup a Hindu state

Sources indicate that the castes among Muslims developed as the result of close contact with Hindu culture and Hindu converts to Islam. Scholars such as Yoginder Sikand, have asserted that while the influence of Hindu social mores on the Muslims might explain the continued salience of caste among them. Once pure, radically egalitarian Muslim community in India later came under the baneful impact of Hinduism and Muslim castes were "entirely influenced by Hinduism".

Caste system among South Asian Muslims - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Mods consider this off topic post please.

Sources indicate that the castes among Muslims developed as the result of close contact with Hindu culture and Hindu converts to Islam. Scholars such as Yoginder Sikand, have asserted that while the influence of Hindu social mores on the Muslims might explain the continued salience of caste among them. Once pure, radically egalitarian Muslim community in India later came under the baneful impact of Hinduism and Muslim castes were "entirely influenced by Hinduism".

What is your point.

All Muslims are direct descendant of Arabs.

You are seriously confused. Identity is Important. Every country has its is own identity irrespective of the religion. Arabs have their own identity don't try to copy them. Egypt & Indonesia are good examples.
---
Last message on Caste related issue.

You are just doing the same editing and lying that you do in ALL your posts. Let me expose you once again for what u r. This is shameful dishonesty to edit an article to change its meaning entirely :tdown:

Scholars such as Yoginder Sikand, have asserted that while the influence of Hindu social mores on the Muslims might partially explain the continued salience of caste among them it does not fully explain how the Muslims of the region came to be stratified on the basis of caste in the first place. He has said that the claim that Muslim castes were "entirely influenced by Hinduism" is "based on the untenable assumption of a once pure, radically egalitarian Muslim community in India later coming under the baneful impact of Hinduism".

Last edited:
All Muslims are direct descendant of Arabs. Arabs have their own identity don't try to copy them. Egypt & Indonesia are good examples.
---
Last message on Caste related issue.

Who told you that all Muslims are descendants of the Arabs? My dad did not tell me that story, I do not know your case. :D

Why do you think that I am trying to copy the Arabs? Neither I am obsessed with the Arabs, nor with Aishwariya. :D

What is your point? Please arrange all your points in order before posting. Your posts do not make any sense, since they are self-contradictory. :smokin:

Aishwariya looks good in Chokher Baali.... :tongue:

Who told you that all Muslims are descendants of the Arabs? My dad did not tell me that story, I do not know your case. :D

Why do you think that I am trying to copy the Arabs? Neither I am obsessed with the Arabs, nor with Aishwariya. :D

What is your point? Please arrange all your points in order before posting. Your posts do not make any sense, since they are self-contradictory. :smokin:

Aishwariya looks good in Chokher Baali.... :tongue:

DON'T YOU SAY ANYTHING BAD ABOUT AISH. I WOULD KILL THAT OLD MONKEY IF YOU SAY SOMETHING BAD ABOUT THE AISH......!!!

DON'T YOU SAY ANYTHING BAD ABOUT AISH. I WOULD KILL THAT OLD MONKEY IF YOU SAY SOMETHING BAD ABOUT THE AISH......!!!

You are terrorizing me...
Well, I did not say anything bad for your Ash(-tray) :smokin:

You are terrorizing me...
Well, I did not say anything bad for your Ash(-tray) :smokin:

You said you are obbsesed with her. I dont like it when monkey's (your avatar, not you personaly) are obssesed with her. Keep paws off of her.

:sniper: Commy

You said you are obbsesed with her. I dont like it when monkey's (your avatar, not you personaly) are obssesed with her. Keep paws off of her.

:sniper: Commy

OK OK baba, I surrender... you have your Ash(-tray)... Now happy? :partay:

What was the topic of this thread again? Let's not bring Aish into anyother threads, I get really distracted then.

The topic of the thread is "India patronize Hindu militant group for breaking Bangladesh and setup a Hindu state".

The topic of the thread is "India patronize Hindu militant group for breaking Bangladesh and setup a Hindu state".

I am lost. So Aish belongs to a Hindu militant group and is trying to make Bangladesh a Hindu state. What does her hubby have to say about all this? I am sure Amitbah wouldn't be happy about it but isn't his wife an MP for BJP or is it Congress?

It's best if this issue be solved
by peaceful dialogue not a war or conflict in Bangladesh.
India should exhaust all peaceful means and negotiations
with Bangladesh concerning Hindus living in disputed
border areas.
:pakistan:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom