What's new

India patronize Hindu militant group for breaking Bangladesh and setup a Hindu state

Obsession with religion is not good.

In general Muslims (India, Bangladesh & Pakistan) never accept that they are not Arabs. In India even the Scheduled Caste convert claims that he is of Arabic descent. Thats the difference.

Again Obsession not good. Once already proven.

India in not breaking any country but Obsession with religion will break the country. Don't forget the past.

Arab, Persian, Turks or converted but we aren't Hindus. Ashraf or converted but we are all Muslims. The religion obsession(your term) or identity(our term) gave us a separate home land in subcontinent. So broken can be a good things some times.
Even though we broke yet still recognize each others as brothers because of religious obsession or identity and same religious identity or obsession may rebuild us with greater home land in the future Insh'Allah....:cool:

Arab, Persian, Turks or converted but we aren't Hindus. Ashraf or converted but we are all Muslims. The religion obsession(your term) or identity(our term) gave us a separate home land in subcontinent. So broken can be a good things some times.
Even though we broke yet still recognize each others as brothers because of religious obsession or identity and same religious identity or obsession may rebuild us with greater home land in the future Insh'Allah....:cool:

They can not understand the concept of Ummah so do not waste your time and brain :).
l
lets back to the topic.

The biggest pain India is still facing is the very fact that despite trying hard to get a strong footing in Bangladesh, it has failed badly since separation of Bangladesh in the 71.

The greatest thing Bangladeshis have done after separation that they have not let India bully and occupy them.
India was carrying this misperception that Bangladeshis would be easy to subjugate but thank God Bangladeshis have proved that they are not pawns.

The recent realization among the Bangladeshis that India is the biggest trouble maker and threat to their country is a wise thing.

:tup:

So broken can be a good things some times.
Good to know that.

Why don't i see all the Arab countries coming together.

How did Israel fly over Jordanian and Saudi airspace to attack Iraq.

Bold part. Thanks for saying that.

--
I will stop here. I don't want to get banned because of you.

They can not understand the concept of Ummah so do not waste your time and brain :).
l
lets back to the topic.

The biggest pain India is still facing is the very fact that despite trying hard to get a strong footing in Bangladesh, it has failed badly since separation of Bangladesh in the 71.

The greatest thing Bangladeshis have done after separation that they have not let India bully and occupy them.
India was carrying this misperception that Bangladeshis would be easy to subjugate but thank God Bangladeshis have proved that they are not pawns.

The recent realization among the Bangladeshis that India is the biggest trouble maker and threat to their country is a wise thing.

:tup:

Who wants to occupy bangladesh?????????:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Give me a break... this is one crazy thread with useless baseless allegations against INDIA......

:lol:

Good to know that.

Why don't i see all the Arab countries coming together.

How did Israel fly over Jordanian and Saudi airspace to attack Iraq.

Bold part. Thanks for saying that.

--
I will stop here. I don't want to get banned because of you.

Because of traitors within us who are exploited by the outsiders. But we believe there is always light at the end of the tunnel.

Who wants to occupy bangladesh?????????:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Give me a break... this is one crazy thread with useless baseless allegations against INDIA......

:lol:

If you can not argue well or do not like the thread please move on but do not ruin the thread with silly two liner useless post.

Thanks

If you can not argue well or do not like the thread please move on but do not ruin the thread with silly two liner useless post.

Thanks

Any how 2 liner useless posts are better than 10 liner useless posts....
:rofl::rofl:

Because of traitors within us who are exploited by the outsiders. But we believe there is always light at the end of the tunnel.

Everybody wants to look after their own house & family. Its has nothing to do with religion its simple human behavior.

As much as I dislike India but I think in this case India or Hindus in BD cannot be total blame if they want creates a Hindu state. It’s a well know phenomena that India desire AkhandBharat which won’t be reality with out BD land and Hindus in Bd wouldn’t mind if they can some how establish a Hindu state. So it’s natural for them to move ahead with the plan.
I think main blame should be on our own diluted society. We have a party that worship Indian leaders, look after Indian interest and patronizes Islamic named Tagore loving Musrik knowledge less intellectuals who promote Hindus and Hinduism in the name of Bengali culture. A virus within our own society that is polluting our Islamic way of life. Need strong antidote to kill it once for all before anything can be done about Indian or Hindus.

Boy, such rabid hate speech, such rabid hatred, you must be really pious :)

don't know whats your beef, but don't give up your human form, not worth it.

And mods, is this level of 'debate' really useful? :mod:

Nothing is wrong with Al-Zakir's post. He is simply saying why cant the supporter of akhandbharat destabilize Bangladesh?

Originally Posted by Al-zakir:
As much as I dislike India but I think in this case India or Hindus in BD cannot be total blame if they want creates a Hindu state. It’s a well know phenomena that India desire AkhandBharat which won’t be reality with out BD land and Hindus in Bd wouldn’t mind if they can some how establish a Hindu state. So it’s natural for them to move ahead with the plan.
I think main blame should be on our own diluted society. We have a party that worship Indian leaders, look after Indian interest and patronizes Islamic named Tagore loving Musrik knowledge less intellectuals who promote Hindus and Hinduism in the name of Bengali culture. A virus within our own society that is polluting our Islamic way of life. Need strong antidote to kill it once for all before anything can be done about Indian or Hindus.

A homeland carved out of hate, that has blindfolded all of you to follow such a "holier than thou" approach is sickening. Muslims dont hate Hindus, "Pakistani" hate hindus. Why? Because the reason their ancestors gave for the partition was that Hindus-and-Muslims cannot live together. 7 million followed Jinnah's preachings , 5 million didnt.

60 years on, Indians continue to preach communal love, unlike in Pakistan from what I can make out of this thread. Pakistanis can spill out all their communal venom they want, we Indians are just gonna see and marvel, because we dont have a nerve to carry that venom within us.

Indians shock and frustration couldn’t be clearer!! But indian expression of shocks exposed sheer and abject ignorance and pretence on their part. These Indians give us lecture on how india is so harmless but only expecting us to be blind and mute when Indian govt systematically harming, interfering and bullying Bangladesh for last 38 years.

What amazing though none of these Indians showed any sign of knowledge and understanding about Bangladesh other than indian propaganda? These are very type of indians susceptible to extreme hindu ideology and practice. No wonder extremism became mainstream political practice in india. No wonder people like Advani, Narandra Modi have popular support to head state and even country india. No wonder Pranab Mukherjee gone one step further than Advani and threaten Bangladesh with military intervention.

So let me summarize this post from you, for the undersanding of indians of course, as you and your friends already know this.

There's this terrorist organisation called bangabhomi, it was formed 34 years ago in 1975. the organisation is run by RAW and they have been training for the past 34 years in their war fatigues as per this photo published by idune.

In the past 34 years they have managed to attack the BD embassy in delhi in 1984 (with water baloons) and then the DB high commissioner in 1994 in calcutta (with roshogolla). but the main goal is attacking BD and breaking it up, but they have failed to do so in the past 34 years despite the best efforts of RAW. Its their uniforms i think.

this revelation has, according to idune made indians on this forum shocked and frustrated. it also exposed sheer and abject ignorance and pretence on our part

:)

Seriously, i request you to improve the quality of your posts. will add to this wonderful forum.

A homeland carved out of hate, that has blindfolded all of you to follow such a "holier than thou" approach is sickening. Muslims dont hate Hindus, "Pakistani" hate hindus. Why? Because the reason their ancestors gave for the partition was that Hindus-and-Muslims cannot live together. 7 million followed Jinnah's preachings , 5 million didnt.

60 years on, Indians continue to preach communal love, unlike in Pakistan from what I can make out of this thread. Pakistanis can spill out all their communal venom they want, we Indians are just gonna see and marvel, because we dont have a nerve to carry that venom within us.

Do not bring in Pakistan in this thread. It is about Indian terror activities against Bangladesh.

But if you still insist then let me reply you.

Pakistanis do not hate Hindus because if we hate Hindus we would have similar rivalry with Nepal another Hindu majority state but we have good relations with Nepal.

The Indo-Pak hate is result of your terrorist activities against Pakistan.

You are right Muslims do not hate Hindus but Indian upper cast Hindus do hate Muslims and it is evident from the plight of Muslims in India.

Those 5 million who did not followed Jinnah are still searching for their identity amid "Go back to your Pakistan" slogans by majority Indian Hindus.

Now kindly back to the Topic.

Last edited:

godsavetheworld said:

I must be doing something right that indians are fired up to attack me. It's a good things. :smokin:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom