What's new

India patronize Hindu militant group for breaking Bangladesh and setup a Hindu state

These Indians give us lecture on how india is so harmless but only expecting us to be blind and mute when Indian govt systematically harming, interfering and bullying Bangladesh for last 38 years.

We were made to believe Indians are harmless because we keep crying a lot, one Pakistani was equal to 10 Indians, etc. But after coming to this site I am proud of RAW (Sorry I.B.)

Why dont we swap all the Indian immigrants in Bangladesh with 2,00,00,000 illegal Bangladeshi immigrants in India

No matey, RAW runs the entire govt of bangladesh, they don't have to run operations from india.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:......;lovely marvelous ..why dont we RENAME THIS THREAD AS HUMOUR THREAD

:cheers:

When I was finishing up my grad school at NC State, I was riding a bus to school one day from the Carter-Finley Stadium after a football game with the Yellow Jackets, and this guy jumped up to me and thanked me for liberating their country and avoiding the social genocide of the bengali muslims from punjabi muslims. He had tears running from his eyes and he was so sincere, the whole bus stopped silent and listened to his story of how their family escaped as a refugee during the 71 wars. These pricks these days should stop paying attention to these conspiracy theories and start worrying about chinese occupation from Myanmar on their wstern border where the real threat lies. Or do they expect us to come to the rescue of their bangle-deshi soldiers again?:coffee:

When I was finishing up my grad school at NC State, I was riding a bus to school one day from the Carter-Finley Stadium after a football game with the Yellow Jackets, and this guy jumped up to me and thanked me for liberating their country and avoiding the social genocide of the bengali muslims from punjabi muslims. He had tears running from his eyes and he was so sincere, the whole bus stopped silent and listened to his story of how their family escaped as a refugee during the 71 wars. These pricks these days should stop paying attention to these conspiracy theories and start worrying about chinese occupation from Myanmar on their wstern border where the real threat lies. Or do they expect us to come to the rescue of their bangle-deshi soldiers again?:coffee:

Bollywood screen play you writing I suppose. Dream of akandabharat always the inspiration for indians. Nothing new about other than the fact plot took place in somewhere outside bharat.

As much as I dislike India but I think in this case India or Hindus in BD cannot be total blame if they want creates a Hindu state. It’s a well know phenomena that India desire AkhandBharat which won’t be reality with out BD land and Hindus in Bd wouldn’t mind if they can some how establish a Hindu state. So it’s natural for them to move ahead with the plan.
I think main blame should be on our own diluted society. We have a party that worship Indian leaders, look after Indian interest and patronizes Islamic named Tagore loving Musrik knowledge less intellectuals who promote Hindus and Hinduism in the name of Bengali culture. A virus within our own society that is polluting our Islamic way of life. Need strong antidote to kill it once for all before anything can be done about Indian or Hindus.

Last edited:
As much as I dislike India but I think in this case India or Hindus in BD cannot be total blame if they want creates a Hindu state.

Hindu State ? We Hindus are evil. Hindu population must be increasing like rabbits.

A virus within our own society that is polluting our Islamic way of life. Need strong antidote to kill it once for all before anything can be done about Indian or Hindus.

Are you Ashraf?

Or do they expect us to come to the rescue of their bangle-deshi soldiers again?:coffee:

No thanks... its a disgrace for us to get rescued by a thirdclass military of a thirdclass country where more than half of the population cant even afford a bread... 1971 is a different story... There were 250000 Freedom Fighters fighting, so, dont take the whole advantage... Today, Bangladesh has its own military,so, your so-called "help" or "rescue" is out of question...
Why dont you send some your guys who often shakes handling a gun to us?? we're more than ready to teach 'em some lessons...

Bangabhumi is a pure hindu militant movement based on West Bengal established by ex Awami League MP, Kalidas Vaidya, a well known RAW agent. This is another setup as part of RAW design to disintegrate Bangladesh, just like Santibahini was in Chittagong Hill Tracts (CHT). Bangabhumi called for curving out 20000 thousand sq miles or 1/3 of Bangladesh for a hindu state.

Militant wing of Bangabhumi movements are called Bongosena. Bongosena have militancy training camp in West Bengal. According to security expert some retired Indian army officers are even involved in Bangabhumi and Bongosena activities. In latest press release, Bongosenas inside Bangladesh has been instructed to bring down Bangladeshi flag and raised Bongabhumi flag. Press release also proclaimed that Bongosena will attack all Bangladesh border simultaneously and will cause blood bath.

In April 11, 1994 Bangabhumi /Bongosena with active help from RAW attacked Bangladesh Deputy High Commission in Calcutta; attack on Bangladesh Deputy High Commission were done with silence support from Indian police. In August 15, 1984 Bangabhumi /Bongosena attacked Bangladesh High Commission in Delhi.

Even after proclaimed and documented militant activities against another country, Bangladesh, India allowing this Hindu militant organization to flourish in its soil.

::Welcome to Daily Naya Diganta::

Proof? A non Bangladeshi source would be preferred. Until then its just propaganda news.

What's the diffrent. Musolman isn't enough for you////

Obsession with religion is not good.

In general Muslims (India, Bangladesh & Pakistan) never accept that they are not Arabs. In India even the Scheduled Caste convert claims that he is of Arabic descent. Thats the difference.

Again Obsession not good. Once already proven.

India in not breaking any country but Obsession with religion will break the country. Don't forget the past.

In India even the Scheduled Caste convert claims that he is of Arabic descent.

What? Islam first of all has no casteism....

Why are you so obsessed with casteism? I will not ask why you are obsessed with Aishwariya... :D

Obsession with religion is not good.

In general Muslims (India, Bangladesh & Pakistan) never accept that they are not Arabs. In India even the Scheduled Caste convert claims that he is of Arabic descent. Thats the difference.

Again Obsession not good. Once already proven.

India in not breaking any country but Obsession with religion will break the country. Don't forget the past.

India is full of obsession with religion.

India is for Hindus, Varun's statments, babri mosque demolishing, Gujrat. massacare of Christians and many more.

All these incidents are result of the religious obession by Hindu majoirty in India.

Akhand bharat is not the problem but thinking that eleminating non-Hindus will ensure Akhandbharat and destroying and breaking non-Hindu countries in its ne.ighbours, India will succeed in getting a akhand bharat , then its a wiered dream

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom