What's new

India patronize Hindu militant group for breaking Bangladesh and setup a Hindu state

did you fall on your head? haven't you read the link posted before?

Hindu separatist movement. Founded in Calcutta by former Awami League MP, who fled to India in August 1975. Seeks separate state in south-west Bangladesh (where there is a large Hindu minority). Responsible for attempted take-over of Bangladesh High Commission in Calcutta in 1984.

UNHCR | Refworld | UK Home Office Immigration and Nationality Directorate Country Assessment - Bangladesh

You are hopeless, you don't even have ONE decent link of the violence carried out by this group, let alone that its run by RAW. All you show is that such an organisation exists, so what? there are thousands of organisations in india and they can do any peaceful activism as guaranteed by the indian constitution, including street protests against the bangladeshi embassy too. nowhere does that mean this group is involved in terrorism / violence in bangladesh. all that is in ur brainwashed head.

to my all bangladeshi friends i have one sentence to say
" waham ki koi dava nahin hoti"

I think that movement died out due to lack of public support whatsoever...

Its no surprise for Indians terrorism is laughable, specially when group created by India.

Your reply showed how desperate you were to reply and have not read the information posted.

In April 11, 1994 Bangabhumi /Bongosena with active help from RAW attacked Bangladesh Deputy High Commission in Calcutta; attack on Bangladesh Deputy High Commission were done with silence support from Indian police. In August 15, 1984 Bangabhumi /Bongosena attacked Bangladesh High Commission in Delhi.

Real question is - WHY INDIA OVERTLY AND COVERTLY PATRONIZING MILITANT GROUP(s)??? World knows this is not the first time India sponsored and supported militant and terror groups.

Attacked Highcommision in Calcutta and Delhi, with what? Paintballs ?

I think that movement died out due to lack of public support whatsoever...

Dear Bangladesh Members......Grow up!!!!!!

There are many ways to show solidarity to your Pakistani brothers.

RAW & India bashing is certainly not one of them. Don't give RAW more credit that it deserves and in the process you are also insulting your own state and security agencies.

Please understand you don't have to indulge in India bashing to prove your existence and love for your country. As a India I wish all the best for all countries and believe in live and let live. By accusing India for all your ills you are just avoiding looking at the real danger in your midst.

Don't give RAW more credit that it deserves and in the process you are also insulting your own state and security agencies.

After the Pilkhana massacre that is what our state and security services deserve. They have to be more focused on the threat posed by India and the 5 lakh illegal Indian immigrants in Bangladesh. This is the priority now.

RAW & India bashing is certainly not one of them. Don't give RAW more credit that it deserves and in the process you are also insulting your own state and security agencies.

Please understand you don't have to indulge in India bashing to prove your existence and love for your country. As a India I wish all the best for all countries and believe in live and let live. By accusing India for all your ills you are just avoiding looking at the real danger in your midst.

I said the Banghabhumi movement was there based on Calcutta and that movement died out due to lack of public support. It was a true story and you dont have to claim yourself as an angel as nobody will believe that either...

Exactly !! What is there to be afraid of !! India is not going to attack you. India is not going to inundate you. India is not going to make you slaves !! So what is there to be afraid of India.
Take a chill pill. Indians generally are not bothered about what happens day to day in Bangladesh !

I dont think v r having a fruitful discussion here.
If we dont have something valuable to contribute to the discussion then i suggest we rather not react n fly off posts.Just like me..hehe :chilli:

Don't get all worked up against Banglas. Many posters (not all) are people of other nationalities who signed up under the Bangla flag to troll the site. Simpler to reply to the person rather than a group or community.

Indians shock and frustration couldn’t be clearer!! But indian expression of shocks exposed sheer and abject ignorance and pretence on their part. These Indians give us lecture on how india is so harmless but only expecting us to be blind and mute when Indian govt systematically harming, interfering and bullying Bangladesh for last 38 years.

What amazing though none of these Indians showed any sign of knowledge and understanding about Bangladesh other than indian propaganda? These are very type of indians susceptible to extreme hindu ideology and practice. No wonder extremism became mainstream political practice in india. No wonder people like Advani, Narandra Modi have popular support to head state and even country india. No wonder Pranab Mukherjee gone one step further than Advani and threaten Bangladesh with military intervention.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom