What's new

India patronize Hindu militant group for breaking Bangladesh and setup a Hindu state

Happy watching till the next Elections

:yahoo:

:coffee:

Regards

Well Awami has been very busy to implement their master agenda though bd people are becoming vigilant and watching them dalal under microscopic lense so next election is very far in the future. It will be soon that they meet the fate of their forefathers......What say???:smokin:

Well Awami has been very busy to implement their master agenda though bd people are becoming vigilant and watching them dalal under microscopic lense so next election is very far in the future. It will be soon that they meet the fate of their forefathers......What say???:smokin:

Well nothing like day dreaming to fade away reality. Atleast all bangladeshis in UK seem to be happy with AL.

Regards

Very funny thread.:rofl:.Thanks ,you remind me lough is good to health.:smitten:

Well nothing like day dreaming to fade away reality. Atleast all bangladeshis in UK seem to be happy with AL.

Regards

AL supporters tend to be loud but its the silent majority that will determine how long this government lasts.

So let me summarize this post from you, for the undersanding of indians of course, as you and your friends already know this.

There's this terrorist organisation called bangabhomi, it was formed 34 years ago in 1975. the organisation is run by RAW and they have been training for the past 34 years in their war fatigues as per this photo published by idune.

In the past 34 years they have managed to attack the BD embassy in delhi in 1984 (with water baloons) and then the DB high commissioner in 1994 in calcutta (with roshogolla). but the main goal is attacking BD and breaking it up, but they have failed to do so in the past 34 years despite the best efforts of RAW. Its their uniforms i think.

this revelation has, according to idune made indians on this forum shocked and frustrated. it also exposed sheer and abject ignorance and pretence on our part

This Bangabhumi movement is true but they are useless.Everyone asking about their recent activities,well I can recall recently when India-Bangladesh Friendship train was launched,these stupids tried to place bombs on various points on the Indian side of the route.Claiming that India should not have any relation with "muslim" Bangladesh.
Thanks to Indian police,no major incident occurred.This so called Bangabhumi is a stupid organisation and they might have dreams of making Bangladesh into a Hindu state or whatever,but that's not happening.Let them dream as much as they want to.

These radicals are very few in number and are in no way more dangerous than JMB,which is a muslim radical outfit.Unfortunate for Indians here,JMB can also be linked with India,that's because their slain leader had confessed that JMB got its arms from India,(he did not mention RAW or IB as a source).
Many also claim JMB's ideology is based on some Indian leader,well I cannot vouch for this part though.

Last edited:
This Bangabhumi movement is true but they are useless.Everyone asking about their recent activities,well I can recall recently when India-Bangladesh Friendship train was launched,these stupids tried to place bombs on various points on the Indian side of the route.Claiming that India should not have any relation with "muslim" Bangladesh.
Thanks to Indian police,no major incident occurred.This so called Bangabhumi is a stupid organisation and they might have dreams of making Bangladesh into a Hindu state or whatever,but that's not happening.Let them dream as much as they want to.

These radicals are very few in number and are in no way more dangerous than JMB,which is a muslim radical outfit.Unfortunate for Indians here,JMB can also be linked with India,that's because their slain leader had confessed that JMB got its arms from India,(he did not mention RAW or IB as a source).
Many also claim JMB's ideology is based on some Indian leader,well I cannot vouch for this part though.

Bhai
Let them loser have wet dream. As long as we live and act by the 'jazba-e-iman' there will be Islamic Bangladesh insh'allah.

May be greater Bangladesh on the making...........What say bro???:smokin:

But more audiences welcomed and cheered the train in Indian side of the border than Bangladesh side. Infact no public even go to see off the train at the first day in Bangladesh except few bureocrat.

Bhai
Let them loser have wet dream. As long as we live and act by the 'jazba-e-iman' there will be Islamic Bangladesh insh'allah.

May be greater Bangladesh on the making...........What say bro???:smokin:

Why dont you shed some light on greater Bangladesh??? Should we include Bihar and Orissa as well ;)

Why dont you shed some light on greater Bangladesh??? Should we include Bihar and Orissa as well ;)

Yes it was part of Muslim Bengal anyway. Nawab Siraj ud Daula ruled Bangla, Bihar and Orissa. Didn't you take history class in elementary school??:D

Yes it was part of Muslim Bengal anyway. Nawab Siraj ud Daula ruled Bangla, Bihar and Orissa. Didn't you take history class in elementary school??:D

Those part was under bengal since Pala dynasty of 8th century ofcourse everytime we were out of Delhis occupation.

Those part was under bengal since Pala dynasty of 8th century ofcourse everytime we were out of Delhis occupation.

Well I don't wish to go that far back to Pala dynasty as I don't consider them part of our heritage however I am satisfy with the fact that Nowab Siraj ruled the region thus it belongs to us and we should work to get it back Insah'Allah. What say????:cheers:

Well I don't wish to go that far back to Pala dynasty as I don't consider them part of our heritage however I am satisfy with the fact that Nowab Siraj ruled the region thus it belongs to us and we should work to get it back Insah'Allah. What say????:cheers:

Anytime bro.... :cheers:

Anytime bro.... :cheers:

Why not take over UK to ? Every owner of an Indian takeway, most Cabmen and quite a few talented Doctors / Nurses are all Bangladeshis here. I would not mind if chicken tikkaa is made the national dish.

:cheers:

Regards

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom