What's new

India patronize Hindu militant group for breaking Bangladesh and setup a Hindu state

Well I don't wish to go that far back to Pala dynasty as I don't consider them part of our heritage however I am satisfy with the fact that Nowab Siraj ruled the region thus it belongs to us and we should work to get it back Insah'Allah. What say????:cheers:

You do not like to consider Pala dynasty as part of your heritage!!!
They are Bengalis and brought great glory to your forefathers remember!? :what:

I think it was during the Palas that Bengal was the most powerful and influential entity in South Asia .... even more than during the British Raj I guess!

Of course we studied the Muslim Rule in Bengal and in tis entirety ..but you have not read the Palas and the Senas and the two kings I have just mentioned..

Thanks a lot Al-Zakir

No I haven't and not interested. We have Iajdani for that. He can handle it.:D

Yes,without the pala era.....bengal wd'nt be as prominent as it is now......though alot of bengali pride was lost due to partition......the main problem in the making of GREAT BENGAL,is public sentiment bout,is it greater india or greater bangladesh?......the united bengali sentiment is lost due to this selfish emotions.......they just refuse to see it only as BENGAL.......a bengal which glowed brightly in history......and bout whom Bal gangadhar tilak said 'what bengal thinks today,india thinks tomorrow'.....thnx

You do not like to consider Pala dynasty as part of your heritage!!!

That right. I don't..:agree:

They are Bengalis and brought great glory to your forefathers remember!? :what:

Not my forefather. My forefather are warrior like Ektiar uddin Muhammad Baktiar kaliji. His arrival departed all hindu kings to lost land. You may remember he was first to set up Islamic Riasat in Muslim Bengal.:tup:

Thats ignorance zakir......ignorance bout your heritage......and ignorance bout how great the palas were,due to some cheap stringed sentiments......no wonder siraj was great but the bengal he proudly ruled was founded by the palas.....thnx

No I haven't and not interested. We have Iajdani for that. He can handle it.:D

Of course you are not interested ..it is propaganda and a false one at that which you are interested in..needless to say that you are total misfit in any civilized society ...you are blatant by saying you are not interested..the easiest way of saving your ***...and do not have the balls to acknowledge anything beyond your 1400 years of history ...that is the difference in education of a Hindu and a Muslim...you have been taught of Islam and nothing else ..that is why you are doomed ...

Thats ignorance zakir......ignorance bout your heritage......and ignorance bout how great the palas were,due to some cheap stringed sentiments......no wonder siraj was great but the bengal he proudly ruled was founded by the palas.....thnx

Zako..do you think you are a fool to believe what Zakir is saying ? Do you really think he hasnt read Senas and Palas...and he speaks Bengali?

Not my forefather. My forefather are warrior like Ektiar uddin Muhammad Baktiar kaliji. His arrival departed all hindu kings to lost land. You may remember he was first to set up Islamic Riasat in Muslim Bengal.:tup:

Well you dont know Pala history much and most of your concern were dealt in Pala dynasty. first pala king was a ordinary man elected by the ordinary people to counter the supression of upper cast hindus.

He is your forefather ...try and find out names of at least 6 generations of your forefathers....you shall find names resembling those of your enemies...BS...

Bakhtiyar Khalji....the castrated Islamic bigot is the least that he is known for

Of course you are not interested ..it is propaganda and a false one at that which you are interested in..needless to say that you are total misfit in any civilized society ...you are blatant by saying you are not interested..the easiest way of saving your ***...and do not have the balls to acknowledge anything beyond your 1400 years of history ...that is the difference in education of a Hindu and a Muslim...you have been taught of Islam and nothing else ..that is why you are doomed ...

I can understand your frustration so have ice cold water. I haven't denied their existence or achievement however I have nothing proud of their pagan history as I don't belong to that sect. Why imposing your heritage on a musalman. Can I be proud with my heritage?

I am proud what have achieved in Muslim Bengal for last 1000 years and that is Islamic empire in surrendered by Hindu land.:D

Last edited:

I m not sure what history lesson you talking about and in which continent. Pala, Sena, Gupta dynasty were taught with as much importance as Siraj/Akabar is taught, perhaps more in BD. You also have to consider that we have to read a lot about recent history after 1947 to 1971.

He is your forefather ...try and find out names of at least 6 generations of your forefathers....you shall find names resembling those of your enemies...BS...

I can traced back 10 generations back easily and their name similar to mine. Happy little man.:D

Bakhtiyar Khalji....the castrated Islamic bigot is the least that he is known for

Our hero and that's the different between me and you so live with it.:lol:

Vande....its very wrong and sinfull of you,to brand a particular community bad,because of only one person.....,..you cant take away the 1400 of history that islam offered us with the likes of siraj or akbar potraying the best of it........dont bring hindu pride here,coz i know a lot of rss dumbass here in india,pumping communal hatred......where some muslims are doing great job in bringing communal harmony......the reverse can also be found.......IT DEPENDS ON THE PERSON NOT THE RELIGION.....thnx

I can understand your frustration so have ice cold water. I haven't denied their existence or achievement however I have nothing proud of their glorious history as I don't belong to that sect. Why imposing your heritage on a musalman. Can I be proud with my heritage?

I am proud what have achieved in Muslim Bengal for last 1000 years and that is Islamic empire in surrendered by Hindu land.:D

There you are ..it doesnt concern you ..that is a good answer..it would have saved a great deal of typing from my side :angry:

And of course I am not imposing anything on you ..I just hope you know history (good or bad for Islam) but a correct one at that ..by saying you did not deny their existence ends the matter...

prothomei jhere kashle bhalo hoy..pore hoyrani hoyna

No probs..unlike you we dont disregard Muslim rule in Bengal ..and I am proud of acknowledging their contributions particularly in buildings and architecture...that is the difference ...I am a liberal and you arent..Muslims ruled India for 1000 years and before that we ruled for 3000 years ..what is the deal ?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom