What's new

India patronize Hindu militant group for breaking Bangladesh and setup a Hindu state

will need translation. Don't understand Indian bangla.:undecided:

Wow - A Bangladeshi who does not speak Bangla, what is the national language for Bangladesh again?

First Bangladeshi or for that matter bengali person I have ever come across who does not speak Bangla and has never heard about Pala Empire. Damn, they are called bengali because of the language and not because of region they come from. Heck, even my Assamese friends are more fluent in Bengali than Assamese.

Have you ever been to Bangladesh till date, or all your claim about ground realities of Bangladesh just fiction?

Like I said it's your subject thus I will take your word for it. I don't know about them so I don't bother as I care less to nothing about their contribution to Muslim Bengal. It's has been demolished to ground so who care?

Last time I checked, Somapura Mahavihara was not only intact, but being preserved and renovated. It is also a world heritage site, if you never knew.

If you have selected the wrong flag under your name by mistake, I'd like to tell you that it can be changed.

Wow - A Bangladeshi who does not speak Bangla, what is the national language for Bangladesh again?

First Bangladeshi or for that matter bengali person I have ever come across who does not speak Bangla and has never heard about Pala Empire. Damn, they are called bengali because of the language and not because of region they come from. Heck, even my Assamese friends are more fluent in Bengali than Assamese.

Welcome to the reality mate. Widen your understanding about Bangladesh. There are many non-bangla speaking Muslim living in Bangladesh and they aren't biihari either. East Pakistan comes in mind.

Have you ever been to Bangladesh till date, or all your claim about ground realities of Bangladesh just fiction?

Have you? Just been there two years ago and will go again beginning of next year in winter. Like the cool weather.:D

Last time I checked, Somapura Mahavihara was not only intact, but being preserved and renovated. It is also a world heritage site, if you never knew.

You missed my point. Think deep and you will get my point. :smokin:

If you have selected the wrong flag under your name by mistake, I'd like to tell you that it can be changed.

You would be surprise....:cool:

I used to think that Indian Terorrist Activties are limited to Pakistan but Bangladesh and Sri lanka are also the victims of this terrorism.
Indian terrorist groups are destablizing its neighbours. Bangladesh and its people should take immediate measures against this to protect their identity and country.
As i read in one of the comment made by an indian
" Who is Intrested in that flooded land?"
For your information Bangladesh's land is very fertile and is among one of the largest producer of rice, jute , tea in the world. Now Bangladesh is rapidly progressing in textile sector as well. Cox Bazaar Beach is the longest unbroken sea beach in the world which is often considered as the one of the world's natural wonder plus Bangladesh also has the largest Mangrove forest in the world at "Sandarban" ( If i am not wrong...correct me if i am abt the location).

Welcome to the reality mate. Widen your understanding about Bangladesh. There are many non-bangla speaking Muslim living in Bangladesh and they aren't biihari either. East Pakistan comes in mind.

You don't know Bengali at all? And you consider yourself a Bangladeshi?? Honestly, it seems to me that you identify more with Pakistan than Bangladesh.

Have you? Just been there two years ago and will go again beginning of next year in winter. Like the cool weather.:D

You don't live in Bangladesh? It never ceases to amaze me that people who live outside the country somehow consider themselves to be greater patriots than those who actually reside in it.

You missed my point. Think deep and you will get my point. :smokin:

If you're under the impression that Bangladesh is only about Islam then we would ask you to widen your knowledge.

I used to think that Indian Terorrist Activties are limited to Pakistan but Bangladesh and Sri lanka are also the victims of this terrorism.
Indian terrorist groups are destablizing its neighbours. Bangladesh and its people should take immediate measures against this to protect their identity and country.
As i read in one of the comment made by an indian
" Who is Intrested in that flooded land?"
For your information Bangladesh's land is very fertile and is among one of the largest producer of rice, jute , tea in the world. Now Bangladesh is rapidly progressing in textile sector as well. Cox Bazaar Beach is the longest unbroken sea beach in the world which is often considered as the one of the world's natural wonder plus Bangladesh also has the largest Mangrove forest in the world at "Sandarban" ( If i am not wrong...correct me if i am abt the location).

well said and you are right brother......:tup:

I speak Urdu, English and some arabic so what your point. Do you not know that our bangla is different than yours.

Originally Posted by Al-zakir
will need translation. Don't understand Indian bangla.

it says all , i must appricate your comand on language ....

Last edited:
well said and you are right brother......:tup:

Thanks Brother
I want to visit your country as it is in my must visit list of countries.Not now but in the coming years. My mother has spent whole of her childhood here and she keeps on sharing such incredible views about Bangladesh.

You do not like to consider Pala dynasty as part of your heritage!!!
They are Bengalis and brought great glory to your forefathers remember!? :what:

I think it was during the Palas that Bengal was the most powerful and influential entity in South Asia .... even more than during the British Raj I guess!

infect at one stage buddist were controling the entire South Asia ....and on a whole people were prosporus under their rule....

but then suddenly around 1200AD their power start decline.....

infect the power center of the world never remain consistence...it keep changing with time...

That was not indian bangla dear,but a plain bangla proverb.....by vande.........bangla i speak is understood and replied by most bd's here,....so whats your problem??....so much for your bs,zakir...indian bangla ,huh?? vande i remember the mad king of delhi......his plans were good but were pathetically improvised...,

My dear friend Zako, i think you are banging your head against a nut and a hard one at that...

The observations:

a) Al Zakir and his ilk belong to a school of thought that teaches you RELIGIOUS INTOLERANCE

b) Al Zakir fully knows and understands the history of Bengal as he has been taught in his school, but he does not want to see anything beyond what belongs to his "Ummah". He does not acknowledge the contributions of all, who have made Bengal as it is today.

You and I understand Islamic contributions to Bengal and acknowledge its greatness wherever it is due. I simple case in point is the fact that as a Numismatist, I am interested in the coins and chronology of Bengal Sultans (which actually belong to people like him and his ilk), though we understand that it is shared history.

I like the Sultanate coins of Bengal, simply because of its artistry and calliraphy, which was unmatched by any other sultanate in India, be it the Delhi Sultans, Golconda, or the Mughals.

The calligraphy on the coins of Bengal Sultanate is one of the most read and researched topic in Numismatics globally. I have the courage to accept it though religiously or culturally I am far from it, just like Zakir is far from Palas and Senas, but there is a point my friend:

Ummah is what drives him, intolerant of other religions

Hahah zakir.....do you now want a class of bengali dialects in def.pk??........but i'm sure,after that you'd be just as arrogant as you are now.......

Zako, he is not a Bengali, he has Arabic blood direct from the founders:cheers:

He does not speak Bangla, he speaks Urdu and Arabic and of course English for his livelihood..

You don't know Bengali at all? And you consider yourself a Bangladeshi?? Honestly, it seems to me that you identify more with Pakistan than Bangladesh.

yes you are right, he speaks Urdu and as a person who is actually a born Bengali, I doubt how good or clean he is in Urdu.

Zako, he is not a Bengali, he has Arabic blood direct from the founders:cheers:

He does not speak Bangla, he speaks Urdu and Arabic and of course English for his livelihood..

Well you go to Chittagong, Sylhet, or Barisal you find a whole bunch of people who had ancestry blood from Arabs. But they forgot their arabic line and they are full scale proud bengali. Even bringing Arabic line is a hilarious topic to those people even you may get beaten up.

infect at one stage buddist were controling the entire South Asia ....and on a whole people were prosporus under their rule....
but then suddenly around 1200AD their power start decline.....

I wonder which group wiped buddhist power out...?

Thanks Brother
I want to visit your country as it is in my must visit list of countries.Not now but in the coming years. My mother has spent whole of her childhood here and she keeps on sharing such incredible views about Bangladesh.

You are welcome anytime brother. You will be treated as our own by the ordinary. I will request you to visit Bangladesh during spring(February to mid march) where the weather is the best and food is awesome. Do visit sylhet and Rangamati if you like nature and of course cox bazaar.

Though we are separated however part of Ummah thus we are same.:cheers:

You are welcome anytime brother. You will be treated as our own by the ordinary. I will request you to visit Bangladesh during spring(February to mid march) where the weather is the best and food is awesome. Do visit sylhet and Rangamati if you like nature and of course cox bazaar.

Though we are separated however part of Ummah thus we are same.:cheers:

thanks for such warm feelings towards me and off course Muslim Ummah.
however, you will be dissappointed to hear but i cannot accept your request to visit in February. I will like to see Bangladesh in his full Moonsoon Season ( green to the full extent) that is sometime in July or June. I want to enjoy the same rain my grandparents taught me about from decades and offcourse Rangamati i have seen many pictures from that place and love it. Bandaraban is also very beautiful specially BOGA Lake and the area around ( if its accessible for tourists? or not). thanks again for your welcome.

Back
Top Bottom