What's new

India patronize Hindu militant group for breaking Bangladesh and setup a Hindu state

I can understand your frustration so have ice cold water. I haven't denied their existence or achievement however I have nothing proud of their glorious history as I don't belong to that sect. Why imposing your heritage on a musalman. Can I be proud with my heritage?

I am proud what have achieved in Muslim Bengal for last 1000 years and that is Islamic empire in surrendered by Hindu land.:D

If you dont know the Pala history then you basically dont know the Islamic history of Bengal and why out of nowhere it became a muslim majority region.

Why imposing your heritage on a musalman. Can I be proud with my heritage?

I am proud what have achieved in Muslim Bengal for last 1000 years and that is Islamic empire in surrendered by Hindu land.:D

But what has your religion got to do with your heritage?

Greeks of today are proud of Alexander the great ... and Alexander wasnt a Christian.
Pakistanis are proud (well, most are! ) of the people who were born in the present-Pakistan during pre-Islamic times.

Why not be proud of what your own people achieved, albeit they were of a different relegion than yours?

Zako..do you think you are a fool to believe what Zakir is saying ? Do you really think he hasnt read Senas and Palas...and he speaks Bengali?

I speak Urdu, English and some arabic so what your point. Do you not know that our bangla is different than yours.

I m not sure what history lesson you talking about and in which continent. Pala, Sena, Gupta dynasty were taught with as much importance as Siraj/Akabar is taught, perhaps more in BD. You also have to consider that we have to read a lot about recent history after 1947 to 1971.

Yes thats a true conoisseur of true history but your brother Zakir doesnt believe it to be so ...thank you

If you dont know the Pala history then you basically dont know the Islamic history of Bengal and why out of nowhere it became a muslim majority region.

Like I said it's your subject thus I will take your word for it. I don't know about them so I don't bother as I care less to nothing about their contribution to Muslim Bengal. It's has been demolished to ground so who care?

Hahah zakir.....do you now want a class of bengali dialects in def.pk??........but i'm sure,after that you'd be just as arrogant as you are now.......

I am a liberal and you arent..Muslims ruled India for 1000 years and before that we ruled for 3000 years ..what is the deal ?

Who ruled who??? We are talking about Bengal history here and their contribution to the India regardless of religion.
The worst rulers were the Sena dynasty I suppose and the best ones are Pala.

Vande....its very wrong and sinfull of you,to brand a particular community bad,because of only one person.....,..you cant take away the 1400 of history that islam offered us with the likes of siraj or akbar potraying the best of it........dont bring hindu pride here,coz i know a lot of rss dumbass here in india,pumping communal hatred......where some muslims are doing great job in bringing communal harmony......the reverse can also be found.......IT DEPENDS ON THE PERSON NOT THE RELIGION.....thnx

Zako ..did you vote for the UPA candidates this season?

You did not get what I said...it is actually very simple...Mr. Zakir has had to read all that stuf, but he disowns them because of his religious affinity...in the beginning he said he hasnt heard the names , later on he says that he does not dibelieve thier existence...and you think that he hasnt heard of the Senas and the Palas..the simple thing is he doesnt have the balls to admit any great thing outside the realm of Islam ..that is how he is ..he has been taugh and nurtured

Who ruled who??? We are talking about Bengal history here and their contribution to the India regardless of religion.
The worst rulers were the Sena dynasty I suppose and the best ones are Pala.

Do you forget your mad king in Delhi ?

Muslims ruled India for 1000 years and before that we ruled for 3000 years ..what is the deal ?

It was your land so you ruled until we showed up thus we have Islamic land in Hindu empire. :lol:

Last edited:
Apart from you every bengali cares,zakir.....but wait are you a bengali?? It wd be hard for you to digest any bengali achivements,thats for sure.....and thus you have no interest in it(just like i have no interest in greek achivements,as they dont make me proud).....you are proud of muslim bengal,coz thats the only string you have attached with banglaesh and bengalis there,religion based propagonda......true bengalis always cherish their bright heritage irrespective of religion,thats missing in you,buddy

Do you forget your mad king in Delhi ?

What delhis king has to do with us? Bengal always tried to get out of Delhis occupation. Sometimes it could, sometimes it could not, sometimes gained autonomy, sometimes had to go to war against Delhi. It was too much to loose in Bengal for Delhi.
Delhi's rule is portrayed as close to occupation in BD.

Mr. Zakir has had to read all that stuf, but he disowns them because of his religious affinity...in the beginning he said he hasnt heard the names , later on he says that he does not dibelieve thier existence...and you think that he hasnt heard of the Senas and the Palas..the simple thing is he doesnt have the balls to admit any great thing outside the realm of Islam ..that is how he is ..he has been taugh and nurtured

As I said before So I am saying it again. Their contribution means nothing to us as we don't really care. It has been over shirked by Islamic dominance and glorious history by Muslim sultan thus they are in wasteland. Go visit Bangladesh and you will see nothing but Islamic influenced. :D

That was not indian bangla dear,but a plain bangla proverb.....by vande.........bangla i speak is understood and replied by most bd's here,....so whats your problem??....so much for your bs,zakir...indian bangla ,huh?? vande i remember the mad king of delhi......his plans were good but were pathetically improvised...,

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom