What's new

India patronize Hindu militant group for breaking Bangladesh and setup a Hindu state

Why not take over UK to ? Every owner of an Indian takeway, most Cabmen and quite a few talented Doctors / Nurses are all Bangladeshis here. I would not mind if chicken tikkaa is made the national dish.

:cheers:

Regards

As you wish. No disagreement there..........:cheers:

Well I don't wish to go that far back to Pala dynasty as I don't consider them part of our heritage however I am satisfy with the fact that Nowab Siraj ruled the region thus it belongs to us and we should work to get it back Insah'Allah. What say????:cheers:

bengal used to rule the whole of india during the raj...the british chipped the western part of thy great state(was it curzon?)...bengal was richer and more prosperous and held more prominence than the other parts of the raj...

Only problem is that Al zakir may feel chicken tikkaa is not Islamic enough.

Regards:hitwall:

Oh come on. You got me wrong. Chicken Tikka is great and I enjoy it very much though I love lamb chop.:P

Let's get back to the topic before mods get here.........:D

Yeah.....i am also proud that we had a ruler like siraj from bengal.....he was great......bengal was the most prosperous part of india at that time.,.....but the british ruined us......like they say,united we stand,divided we fall........

I am a happy and a proud indian now.....but in any case if bengal was what described by zakir,i wd'nt have hesitated to be part of that great kingdom,if history offered.........but zakir,dont you think a islamic state wd have been improper for the now indian part of bengal,.......under siraj ud doula bengal was not a islamic state,but only bengal......,i wd'nt mind religion if the ruler is as great like siraj.....and his capital was at murshidabad,in west bengal now.......a magical and historical place, though dirty....

I am a happy and a proud indian now.....but in any case if bengal was what described by zakir,i wd'nt have hesitated to be part of that great kingdom,if history offered.........but zakir,dont you think a islamic state wd have been improper for the now indian part of bengal,.......under siraj ud doula bengal was not a islamic state,but only bengal......,i wd'nt mind religion if the ruler is as great like siraj.....and his capital was at murshidabad,in west bengal now.......a magical and historical place, though dirty....

I would rather like to see Gour as the capital. I really love to visit that place. Is there anything left there?
People in the village still sing the song of Mahipal.. 1000 years after his rein.

Iajdani,sorry for my lack of knowledge......but what's the current name of gour?? Or is it the same?? Murshidabad is a great place to visit.....btw,the prob for siraj was its distance from kolkata,the british capital....thnx

Iajdani,sorry for my lack of knowledge......but what's the current name of gour?? Or is it the same?? Murshidabad is a great place to visit.....btw,the prob for siraj was its distance from kolkata,the british capital....thnx

Hi,

Medieval Bengal over a few centuries has quite a few historically and commercially important places..Gour was one of them, It was the capital of the Bengal Sultanate till the conquest of Sher Shah and much before Mughals arrived on the scene.

Geographically speaking Gour is the place where we have the town of Malda, I mean Malda Sadr, it used to be the capital of bengal between 13th and the 15th centuries. Gour and Lakhnauti were the two most important commercial centers of medival Bengal with Lakhnauti becming the capital of Bengal after the downfall of Gour..There were other cities which were economically important like Chatgaon (Currently the port city of Chittagong), Pandua, Bang...I hope that answers your question..cheers:

Yes it was part of Muslim Bengal anyway. Nawab Siraj ud Daula ruled Bangla, Bihar and Orissa. Didn't you take history class in elementary school??:D

So was the brief interlude during the reign of the Bengal Sultans, Bangladesh, (it never existend then though), was ruled by Danujamarddana Deva and Mahendra Deva the only two Hindu kings to rule Bengal between Muslim rule ...and even before the Muslims arrived in India ...the Pala and the Sena dysnasties ruled Bengal and much of your beloved country B'desh...

So going by your logic Bangladesh should become part of greater India...

Of course we studied the Muslim Rule in Bengal and in tis entirety ..but you have not read the Palas and the Senas and the two kings I have just mentioned..

Thanks a lot Al-Zakir

Well I don't wish to go that far back to Pala dynasty as I don't consider them part of our heritage however I am satisfy with the fact that Nowab Siraj ruled the region thus it belongs to us and we should work to get it back Insah'Allah. What say????:cheers:

i say with all my humility ..the suggestion is as dumb as its source..thank you

Thanks vande.....so its malda....,i wd'nt count on it to be the capital,if there was such a situation in modern times.....but kolkata is the one,as it was the capital of brit india till 1912.....thnx

So was the brief interlude during the reign of the Bengal Sultans, Bangladesh, (it never existend then though), was ruled by Danujamarddana Deva and Mahendra Deva the only two Hindu kings to rule Bengal between Muslim rule ...and even before the Muslims arrived in India ...the Pala and the Sena dysnasties ruled Bengal and much of your beloved country B'desh...

So going by your logic Bangladesh should become part of greater India...

Of course we studied the Muslim Rule in Bengal and in tis entirety ..but you have not read the Palas and the Senas and the two kings I have just mentioned..

Thanks a lot Al-Zakir

The only dynasty who put the mark on Bengal is Pala dynasty who themselves introduced India to the whole world (what you see as the current India). Their kingdom for a brief period spread from Indonesia to Afganistan. You mentioned two hindu kings, but pala dynasty rose denying the hindu cast system and were the true ruler of the ordinary people. If we take the concept of that very making of that kingdom, we can all leave in peace and WB, Tripura and Assam and Bangladesh could join hand for the building of greater Bengal. We could add more to us as we see convenient (orissa, bihar or the whole india).

Last edited:
Thanks vande.....so its malda....,i wd'nt count on it to be the capital,if there was such a situation in modern times.....but kolkata is the one,as it was the capital of brit india till 1912.....thnx

Calcutta was built by Brits and I dont find any pride to it. I would rather stick to Malda and we can build a new city there. Calcutta and Dhaka could feed the new capital very well.

Hi,

Medieval Bengal over a few centuries has quite a few historically and commercially important places..Gour was one of them, It was the capital of the Bengal Sultanate till the conquest of Sher Shah and much before Mughals arrived on the scene.

Geographically speaking Gour is the place where we have the town of Malda, I mean Malda Sadr, it used to be the capital of bengal between 13th and the 15th centuries. Gour and Lakhnauti were the two most important commercial centers of medival Bengal with Lakhnauti becming the capital of Bengal after the downfall of Gour..There were other cities which were economically important like Chatgaon (Currently the port city of Chittagong), Pandua, Bang...I hope that answers your question..cheers:

Gour was the capital of Medieval bengal on and off since 8th century and the center of Pala's rule. It was destroyed few times by conquerer so we dont see much left there.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom