What's new

India overtaking Pakistan in Iran ties: Journalist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeh kiddo, now go play with your pokemon cards

I don't think Iranian-Pakistan relations will significantly improve in the near future. Pakistanis are too obsessed with Saudis and Islam/Mecca, etc.

Jaish Adl sneaks into Iranian border crossings

It is impossible to police a long border and there will always be holes. Countries concentrate their resources on areas where they perceive the most threat.

For example, when you cross the US-Mexico border from San Diego into Tijuana, there is no check. There is literally a revolving iron door and that's it -- no guards, no checks, no nothing.

Just ten feet away, on the road coming back into USA, there are lanes upon lanes of security booths. Every single car is checked from top to bottom, and every person is required to present valid documents.

The point is that, if terrorists are jumping the border from Iran into Pakistan, then it's the Iranians' responsibility to stop them. At best, they can ask the Pakistani authorities for cooperation and the two can work together. It will work a whole lot better if you ask nicely rather than arrogantly.

If you have incontrovertible evidence that Pakistani authorities are shielding these terrorists, then present it. Otherwise, you cannot blame your security failures onto Pakistan.

Has Japan sold its sovereignty? has Germany? Britain? Italy? Spain?

I thought Pakistanis would have learnt something from their past experience, unfortunately you don't.

I thought Pakistanis would have learnt something from their past experience, unfortunately you don't.

My point was that retention or abrogation of sovereignty depends on the host nation. Whatever mistakes Pakistan made were not inevitable.

If the Iranians were smart, they would have formed a solid alliance with China. Nothing would give a bigger heartburn to the Arabs and their American protectors than a major Chinese navy base in the Persian Gulf.

Nice strategic thinking. Replacing one superpower with another. Iranians don't need the Chinese to deal with the Arabs and Americans in the Persian Gulf. In fact, US is already downgrading its presence in the Persian Gulf, while the Arabs lack a significant navy.

stop it guys !

son-i-am-disappointed.jpg

Have fun with the Saudi brainwashed suicide bombers

When it comes to being Brainwashed No can beat you Ayatullah's...:lol:...No wonder why you people see Saudi wahabi's everywhere...

Nice strategic thinking. Replacing one superpower with another. Iranians don't need the Chinese to deal with the Arabs and Americans in the Persian Gulf. In fact, US is already downgrading its presence in the Persian Gulf, while the Arabs lack a significant navy.

OK, that bit about a naval base was a bit of sumac to spice things up!

Anyway, the point was that most Middle Easterners are still married to the old world order and are slow to appreciate the changing world power structure. Anyway, China is off topic, so I will leave it here.

stop it guys !

son-i-am-disappointed.jpg

Least we can do is respect each other while following national interest. Unlike some members who'll throw dirt on the other like "this is what you get for electing so and so".

Just to let you know I did not intend to insult Iranian bros but did not like the attitude of a certain member...

In terms of FP; they have just been poodles to Amerika.

That has more to do with their constitution and other factors. If the Japanese decided to assert themselves, they are fully capable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom