What's new

India overtaking Pakistan in Iran ties: Journalist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indians are pathological liars.

Pakistan is the 2nd largest country with shia population .

Though it is natural as in iran case they have Good relations with shia and non muslim states compared to sunni be it turkey or arab countries.

So they should not apply this double standard on Pakistanis only.

Shia Islam - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Nuclear bomb story released by western news agencies ... don't blame us !

Dear @SOHEIL that bomb story was just another joke to malign Pakistan and its nuclear program. Dont buy it.

A nuclear weapon is not a sack of wheat. As for Saudis, they employ foreigners esp Pakistan Air Force technicians to maintain their expensive weapons purchases. Can they handle nuclear weapon!?

Unsubstantiated claims.

By contrast, the military partnership between India and Israel is a matter of record. Indians even boast about it. You might want to look up how many billions India is putting into the Israeli war machine...

Even on this forum, Indians are BY FAR the biggest cheerleaders of Israel and its treatment of Muslims.

India maintained relation with other countries only for India's interest .We only considered our long term interest and prosperity.For that we need support and help of countries like Iran. We will not allow any countries even US to influence our foreign policy. Friendly relation between India and Iran start from pre- historic period.Unfortunately there is no Pakistan at that time.
65 years old Pakistan cant understand the relation between 5000 years old India and Iran.

Last edited:
well let me explain it all once again for both pakistani and indian brothers .

we are friends with both pakistan and india today . you guys seem to dishonor our view and instead of calling for more cooperation u blame iran for having relations with the other one !!!

especially pakistani members seem to not like this at all !!!

anyhow this is iran !!! we cannot afford having bad relations with our important neighbors just for another one of them !!

so if pakistan doesnt like iran having relations with india , well we dont care !!! and VISA VERS !!!

iran and pakistan are 2 muslim brother nations , our people love each other we understand our language to some extent !! in farsi PAKISTAN means a safe haven , a clean place !!

and about india , well our relations with india dates back to times when most of todays countries in region didnt exist !! so cut the crap guys !!

long live iran :wub:

long live pakistan :wub:

long live india :wub:

AND LONG LIVE PEACE !

Last edited:
Dear @SOHEIL that bomb story was just another joke to malign Pakistan and its nuclear program. Dont buy it.

A nuclear weapon is not a sack of wheat. As for Saudis, they employ foreigners esp Pakistan Air Force technicians to maintain their expensive weapons purchases. Can they handle nuclear weapon!?

:unsure::tup:

@haman10, thats untrue, if Iran wants it can have relation with anyone it wants and no Pakistani said anything against it. But we do have a problem when we are accused of helping baloch separatists (whom we are fighting ourselves) or are told that this is a consequence of selecting the current prime minister. Just like Iranians don't like someone liking or disliking their policies or their government we don't like people commenting on our internal matters too.

@haman10, thats untrue, if Iran wants it can have relation with anyone it wants and no Pakistani said anything against it. But we do have a problem when we are accused of helping baloch separatists (whom we are fighting ourselves) or are told that this is a consequence of selecting the current prime minister. Just like Iranians don't like someone liking or disliking their policies or their government we don't like people commenting on our internal matters too.

commenting is not meddling ! its no insult brother (unlike your other posts in this thread my friend) to comment .

and sure i've explain it before in another thread , but does anyone here know about the second saravan attack (which martyred another iranian soldier and tens of terrorists were sent to hell) ?

in that attack my friend , footsteps of ISI was visible although not confirmed by the gov . but also not denied .

thats why u can see some iranian members are so angry . but they, like me , are nationalist so dont take it serious .

but also some pakistani members flame bait . u know what i'm talking about !!

they started it all ....

anyhow our relations with pakistan is deeper than these things .

Reactions: New
there isnt a single field in which India has not overtaken pakistan except chu****panti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom