What's new

India main enemy for many Chinese

Status
Not open for further replies.
don't try to make china and india to be enemies, all developping countries including pakistan should unite together.
we will not be US's profit-making tool ,ok?
US don't want to see another superpower whether it is japan or europe, not to say china , india and russia

Only ONE WAY can achieve your goal - India must stop any Tibet Independence supporting action!

Tibet Independence groups are MINION of USA and Western Imperials!

Only ONE WAY can achieve your goal - India must stop any Tibet Independence supporting action!

Tibet Independence groups are MINION of USA and Western Imperials!

see this is the problem with what your asking.

Officially India has not raised her voice over Tibet, for more than a decade. Not even a word.

But that not enough

You want us to willy-nilly go and arrest and then extradite any individual that has any affiliation with the free Tibet movement.

You pretend as if, we an just go arrest people who have under Law done nothing wrong.

what is it You want India to do do, regarding the free Tibet movement.

You cant ask us to stop sheltering the Dalai lama because, he has not broken any laws. And i even if we kick him out, just because, He will just go to Europe. And nothing would have changed but Lowering India's standing diplomatically.

Officially India has not raised her voice over Tibet, for more than a decade. Not even a word.

But that not enough

You want us to willy-nilly go and arrest and then extradite any individual that has any affiliation with the free Tibet movement.

You pretend as if, we an just go arrest people who have under Law done nothing wrong.

You cant ask us to stop sheltering the Dalai lama because, he has not broken any laws. And i even if we kick him out, just because, He will just go to Europe. And nothing would have changed but Lowering India's standing diplomatically.

I believe that no friendship between China and India :coffee:

i don't think there's any meaning to the thread many Chinese come to India for studies and living and even many Indians opt for china even china has asked many of the Indian it companies to set up a base in china to accelerate china's it growth .China and India are now united for a common cause for the developing nations and even china is supporting India's move in Copenhagen summit .

:) Almost 90% Indian members think in case of Indo-China war US will come to Indian help against China

We don't need any outside help...As long as a country has nuclear weapons even 4 or 5 ..Of great destructive ability we have today..
Bottomline is China pushes india to the limit..India nuke some part of china ..we dont have to reach Beijing..and there falls the new super power...Of course I accept India too would be part of history..

PS: Why US can't attack Iran or North Korea..its the Nuke funda...

We don't consider India as our major rival. Because India is less mighty than China!

Our major rival is US. We have the ambition to surpass US!
:china::usflag:

We don't consider India as our major rival. Because India is less mighty than China!

no no
we should keep good relationship with all the world
just like a advertisement"made in china,made with world":cheers:

no no
we should keep good relationship with all the world
just like a advertisement"made in china,made with world":cheers:

I mean a peaceful and friendly competition with US, just like in the Olimpic Game

well my friend, one must look up not down

But that not enough

Dalai Lama is expected to die within ten years, he cannot control Tibetan Government-in-exile and Tibetan Youth Congress. We Chinese know that there is one scecret troop is bi-commanded by BOTH India and Tibetan Government-in-exile. I think that When Dalai Lama die, Sino-India war will come. The troop will invade Chinese territory and PLA has no choice but bombing the invader.

India -> Tibet ~ NATO -> Kosovo ~ Russia -> South Ossetia :devil:

Dalai Lama is expected to die within ten years, he cannot control Tibetan Government-in-exile and Tibetan Youth Congress. We Chinese know that there is one scecret troop is bi-commanded by BOTH India and Tibetan Government-in-exile. I think that When Dalai Lama die, Sino-India war will come. The troop will invade Chinese territory and PLA has no choice but bombing the invader.

India -> Tibet ~ NATO -> Kosovo ~ Russia -> South Ossetia :devil:

I don't think they dare to invade China!
Such invasion just give us a excuse to seize our south Tibet back!

:china:

I don't think they dare to invade China!
Such invasion just give us a excuse to seize our south Tibet back!

:china:

You never know, India might win if there is a border conflict.

We don't need any outside help...As long as a country has nuclear weapons even 4 or 5 ..Of great destructive ability we have today..
Bottomline is China pushes india to the limit..India nuke some part of china ..we dont have to reach Beijing..and there falls the new super power...Of course I accept India too would be part of history..

PS: Why US can't attack Iran or North Korea..its the Nuke funda...

i think India remind in history not only part of history :azn:

and i know if they get answer to Ajmal Kasab so he try to some thing do new so alleged china
and about nuclear arms
check him out know:smokin:

You never know, India might win if there is a border conflict.

Yes! It's a bad decision for mainland to use its short-range missiles aiming at Taiwan brothers. I suggest mainland withdraw 1000 short-term missles from southeast coastal regions and settle them in the Sino-Indian border. I think all of them can reach New Delphi. Then I don't think India can invade China!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom