What's new

India launches campaign in China to push its IT sector

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'd trust an indian IT company over US ones like google or microsoft. who knows what kind of s* they're using to track your moves? i mean windows already has a backdoor in it.

:woot::woot:
Use Ubuntu instead.

Care to explain a little about the backdoor thing in windows?

well, this is actually a great news. there will be much much more to be learnt form the indian compamies for the chinese firms, especially in PC application software industry.

Is that so? :rofl::rofl:

as i said above, Inian has exceptional good PC applicaation software industry, in outsourcing to be more precisely, but that doesn't means India's IT industry is leading that of China's.

try to think about this:
there are countless websites in China, and each of them could be contributed in China's IT industry. so as to the companies which have a IT department.

China is also exporting IT products, but not in the same way like india's. every mobile phone, TV, fridge etc contains numerous programming and designing , known as Embedded system (embedded software).

and IT also means hardware, protocals, interfaces and most importantly, STANDER, without which you could only be the followers.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom