What's new

India, Japan ask Pakistan to take action against terror networks operating from its territory, comply with FATF commitments

Pakistan will say nothing. Our foreign policy is the biggest curse. We should openly support Russian stance on Islands that Russian and Japanese, both claim. We must Talk about internal affairs of other countries. We should also learn to lie on weekly basis like 30thousand terrorist ready on Indian side, like Japan doesn't have any locus standi on Islands that Russia claims etc. Weak foreign policy is for slaves and Pakistan has been treated all over the world, like a slave.

Your foreign office is busy settling their kids abroad.

Pak should not care. Their cars are crap. No airbags. No security. Total shit cars. They are making around 3 billions usd from car industry yearly. I bought Honda city for my father. It has no security what so ever. Total crap cars. We should ask Germany to supply cars to Pakistan
Regulations for automotive safety are mandated by the state, not the manufacturer. Why would the manufacturer add extra features if the people care only about the cost of the vehicle? To do that the state has to make front airbags or 6 airbags mandatory along with other features and there should be a standardised minimum crash rating test like the Global NCAP. But this will increase the price of an entry level car and that might prevent people from upgrading from a motorcycle to a safer car for their family.

Very surprised to see that the Japanese care about South Asian regional politics. As I understand, Suzuki holds the lion's share in Pakistan's auto market. So I expected them to be nonpartisan. :pop:

Correct, Suzuki, Honda and Toyota.

Since the present government broke that monopoly and allowed competition
Japanese know they don't have a market.

I viewed Japan in favourable light but now losing respect. How about you also condemn what India is doing in Kashmir and Pakistan? What about Kalbushan rat?

I viewed Japan in favourable light but now losing respect. How about you also condemn what India is doing in Kashmir and Pakistan? What about Kalbushan rat?

Bro they’re not important. The people are good and nice their ruling class complete obnoxious pricks. Very often the people have no clue about the politics going on.

Totally regret the accidental transactions. Seek joint probe into unethically sourced sex dolls alleged to have been misplaced by Indian courier service.

Pakistan has lost all diplomacy against India

Our foreign office is incompetent like the rest of the power of influence centres in Pakistan. Add to this weak economy, corruption, vulture leaders/politicians and people attitude we haven't got much to offer to the rest of the world. Our only influence is through armed forces and might and the geographical location.

Japan like others, are misguided on information they’ve been given india counter weight to China. Pakistan is used as a political ball to strengthen india but wait until they find out this was a lie on india lol

Send them a Suzuki Car as gift and a "Absolutely Not"

I want to see if Japan , import authority would approve import of that vehicle back into Japan on Safety concern

Now imagine , Pakistani citizens who were in accident on road for last 40 years driving this tin dabba

Last edited:
Russia will mess Japan over they have been chattering quite a bit lately
Russia already announced they can forget about their precious Islands which Russia controls

Fact, Russia and Japan officially have not declared "End of War from World War 2 Era"

Last edited:
Pakistan does not have foreign office that exist practically. The goal of foreign policy should be to get best outcomes but it appears decisions are made to massage egos even if the country loses.

so a wehshi nation like japan is going to give us a speech...? americans should have nuked that entire island of the country!!!! just look at your history, bloody japs!

Back
Top Bottom