What's new

India, Japan ask Pakistan to take action against terror networks operating from its territory, comply with FATF commitments

Very surprised to see that the Japanese care about South Asian regional politics. As I understand, Suzuki holds the lion's share in Pakistan's auto market. So I expected them to be nonpartisan. :pop:

it is just to please the indians nothing else.

besides i agree india should it's terror operation in Pakistan

Japan may dislike our close relationship with China, but who cares about what Japanese think.

True, Japan has not really done any meaning ful investment in Pakistan...

Chinese are investing in Pakistan big time and more importantly they are selling us the good stuff.

You try smoking good shit. Cheap shit is not good.
I have taken your pharmacological advice on board.

This is what we get after silencing our guns in Kashmir.
All right, let's close the file on "Indian allegations regarding Pakistani armed intervention in Kashmir and Pakistani denials of the same."

It never happened, and it has also stopped now, so what's the fuss all about?

Hasn't Japan invested in Pakistan for many many decades ?
Isn't Japan also one of largest free aid giver to Pakistan after the USA ?
You even went around setting up Japanese gardens and teaching Japanese flower arraigning to Pakistani housewives to impress the Japanese when they were flavour of the decade.
Japan is the biggest aid money source of India

Last edited:
Japan is the biggest aid money source of India
Hmm.

Tried changing your mouth-wash?

I wish the Japs have a good time with the Indians. 🤣🤣🤣
So far, so good.

There are UNVERIFIED stories floating around that they are planning the Belt-and-Braces Initiative. All participants will be allowed to borrow large sums and hand over their territory when they can't keep up with payments.

Something about this stuff that is naggingly familiar. Wonder where I've heard it before.

India is the largest recipient of Aid in the world.
Both India and Pakistan are economically in shambles. There is no reason for any national to cheer about anything. But, between the two, Pakistan is in a much worse situation.

This posting of selective screenshots of charts with limited data is misleading. Any economic activity has two elements.

Gross and per capita. Gross figures can portray grossly incorrect picture. Per capita is what really matters most of the time.
There are multitudes of agencies providing aid across the world. OECD and USAID are two major ones. Anyone cheering that India got more aid then Pakistan shouldn’t do it without checking per capita data.

Just look at one chart above and anyone can make out that Pakistan received almost 6 times aid, per capita compared to India. All other aid giving agencies have very similar figures. Just search USAID and OECD and all the info is readily available.

If someone is keen to find out the details since 2013 then here is the list.

From 2013 - 2019 India received 19509 Million USD, Pakistan received 18299 Million USD from OECD.

Now, let’s have a look at aid given by USAID.

It is USD 10.02 per capita for Pakistan and USD 1.91 per capita for India. That’s more than 5.24 times higher for Pakistan. Paints a sorry picture.

I say again, both the economies are nothing great to talk about but if talk starts then we know who should keep shut.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom