What's new

India, Japan ask Pakistan to take action against terror networks operating from its territory, comply with FATF commitments

Our missiles reach Tokyo we could flatline them more then Hirosma and Nagaski.... They should behave you don't want to get caught in this
You would dare not do that. Dare you. Japan would retaliate by denying Pakistanis Toyota, Suzuki, Honda etc. Pakistani's would never forgive you for making them ride donkey carts again ...

1647718780142.png

So Tota or Nukes? Tota wins .....!!!

This happens when you are 24/7 and 365 days of the year in a constant state of anarchy, whether by Mullahs, Thieves, Banana courts, media or others.

You start losing focus and your diplomacy takes a hit.

In real world everyone knows that it is India which is sponsoring terrorism in Pakistan for the last 50+ years, but facts rarely matter in international diplomacy. We have seen it in Russia-Ukraine war as well, where US and England are blatantly lecturing Russia about war crimes whereas absolutely blocking any attempt for accountability for the genocides they have been doing around the world.

There has to be a combined effort where all the media starts shouting at the top of their voice and all our diplomats go nuts whenever an indian sponsored cross-border terrorist act takes place in Pakistan...

*sigh*

Hasn't Japan invested in Pakistan for many many decades ?
Isn't Japan also one of largest free aid giver to Pakistan after the USA ?
You even went around setting up Japanese gardens and teaching Japanese flower arraigning to Pakistani housewives to impress the Japanese when they were flavour of the decade.

Hasn't Japan invested in Pakistan for many many decades ?
Isn't Japan also one of largest free aid giver to Pakistan after the USA ?
You even went around setting up Japanese gardens and teaching Japanese flower arraigning to Pakistani housewives to impress the Japanese when they were flavour of the decade.
Pak should not care. Their cars are crap. No airbags. No security. Total shit cars. They are making around 3 billions usd from car industry yearly. I bought Honda city for my father. It has no security what so ever. Total crap cars. We should ask Germany to supply cars to Pakistan

Nationalise all Japanese auto manufacturers in Pakistan and attach jharoo in all civics and corrollas etc to use them as cleaning vehicles :mad::mad:.

On a serious note, a strong condemnation should be issued by foreign office to Japan for being used as propaganda tool of India.

Not surprisingly Japan is also an enemy of China.

Japan may dislike our close relationship with China, but who cares about what Japanese think.

We will do what is right for us and our allies.

Time to import Chinese cars and trucks now.

Very surprised to see that the Japanese care about South Asian regional politics. As I understand, Suzuki holds the lion's share in Pakistan's auto market. So I expected them to be nonpartisan. :pop:

Japan doesn't like China.
Pakistan is strong ally of China.
India is technically at war with China.
Do the math.

Please listen to Indian and China

just some friendly advise.. sab theek hai.. aiseiy koi baat na hai.

Japan doesn't like China.
Pakistan is strong ally of China.
India is technically at war with China.
Do the math.
I've known this all along. But international relationships are not school yard friendships. Japan has legitimate business interests in Pakistan. They have tangible assets to lose and so this is not completely in their interest :undecided:

I've known this all along. But international relationships are not school yard friendships. Japan has legitimate business interests in Pakistan. They have tangible assets to lose and so this is not completely in their interest :undecided:

Maybe the US is pushing the QUAD members to be more supportive of each other. On a side note, I expect South Korea will join the QUAD given their newly elected leader is strongly anti-China and pro-US.

Back
Top Bottom