What's new

India is no longer seen as enemy: Ayaz Amir

Like I said, the reality of india is such, that they can't point fingers at anyone, one only needs to look at the conditions of their people, Nigerians and Ethiopians look more healthy and fit, it says a lot about the sheer wretchedness of india as a whole.

And being a enemy of india - it gives me no satisfaction - to report this, it hurts all of our common humanity - to see this in the indian nation.

Like I said, the reality of india is such, that they can't point fingers at anyone, one only needs to look at the conditions of their people, Nigerians and Ethiopians look more healthy and fit, it says a lot about the sheer wretchedness of india as a whole.

And being a enemy of india - it gives me satisfaction - to report this, it hurts all of our common humanity - to see this in the indian nation.

Everyone has poor sir... You can't only blame India.. South Asia has the most poor in the world

Everyone has poor sir... You can't only blame India.. South Asia has the most poor in the world

True - but when one country in South Asia, has 800 million people living on less than half a dollar a day, then that sort of piles up the statistics. Like I have stated - IW I have been to india and seen all of this first hand, if you had seen what I have seen - I would not wish it on my worse enemy.

True - but when one country in South Asia, has 800 million people living on less than half a dollar a day, then that sort of piles up the statistics. Like I have stated - IW I have been to india and seen all of this first hand, if you had seen what I have seen - I would not wish it on my worse enemy.

Where you been to India. Are you in waste management business?

kk explain in detail what u saw and where u went???

Where you been to India. Are you in waste management business?

I have traveled all over india, it was a very intriguing place. Lets just say, it was beneficial on both a personal and institutional level. All of india is pretty much the same, islands of prosperity, surrounded by a sea - of horrible inhuman poverty. With the vast majority of the people in extreme pitiful condition.

Wonder....why this thread does not have a poll associated with yet..

Bhailog - put it if u can..

I unlike my Pakistani compatriots have visited india on a number of occasions, both officially and unofficially - the reality of india - is pitiful - the vast majority live in horrible, inhuman conditions. The reality of which can bring one to tears, of tiny skinny children sitting on mounds of dirt, the stuff of nightmares.

you are lying to satisfy your bloated ego. shame on you !!

What is he lying about? It is true.
There is extreme poverty in India. It is a fact.

What is also a fact is that with a growing economy, people are being lifted from it slowly and steadily. There is also prosperity and people living a good life. Both exist.

I have traveled all over india, it was a very intriguing place. Lets just say, it was beneficial on both a personal and institutional level. All of india is pretty much the same, islands of prosperity, surrounded by a sea - of horrible inhuman poverty. With the vast majority of the people in extreme pitiful condition.

All over india? I have not any my home state completely.

This is how most of the third world is. And do you think it'll stay the same in the next 30-50 years?? India hasn't developed this fast like in the past 12 some years and its only accelerating. It's spending huge amounts of capital on Infra, Power, etc.

All over india? I have not any my home state completely.

I haven't even explored some of the important cities in Kerala let alone Kerala or all of India.

Back
Top Bottom