What's new

India is no longer seen as enemy: Ayaz Amir

i am actually sad with ur comment. if pakistanis think like this u will never be a part of prosperous world.

There is no use of Having peace talk with them brother !! atleast from their comment's it seems

That nation is destined to go down to drains

facepalm06.jpg

What did I say wrong... Please tell me.

Dream on about Kashmir !! you are bound to loose more :cool:

Conclusion is there can never be peace with a Banana republic filled with Lunatics

There is no use of Having peace talk with them brother !! atleast from their comment's it seems

That nation is destined to go down to drains

dude they see those unfortunate ppl in india and the use it as an excuse of their own failure. india is learning to make full use of its polulation. current 200 million middle class has made india break into worlds top economies. when the rest 1 billion ppl will reach middle class from poverty, the size of indian economy will give ppl shiverss and sleepless nights. it will happen with time i hope pakistan is prepared for it otherwise even their minimum credible detterence will be useless.

What did I say wrong... Please tell me.

u made a conclusion about indian economy like ur a jyotish or a supersmart economist. is ur conclusion supported by any historical facts. india with many problems has always risen and risen. now its time when soon india will explode with growing economy. better be prepared to be left a century behind.

dude they see those unfortunate ppl in india and the use it as an excuse of their own failure. india is learning to make full use of its polulation. current 200 million middle class has made india break into worlds top economies. when the rest 1 billion ppl will reach middle class from poverty, the size of indian economy will give ppl shiverss and sleepless nights. it will happen with time i hope pakistan is prepared for it otherwise even their minimum credible detterence will be useless.

You do realize that your REAL middle class is much smaller than 200 million, right? Indian government just adjusted their middle class standards to "anyone who earns over 50 cents a day"

Antibody and other Mods - Please close this thread as it will continue to be trollfest galore here.

You do realize that your REAL middle class is much smaller than 200 million, right? Indian government just adjusted their middle class standards to "anyone who earns over 50 cents a day"

leave it bro govt only decides for poor ppl. middle class decides its own standards. u better leave it.

u made a conclusion about indian economy like ur a jyotish or a supersmart economist. is ur conclusion supported by any historical facts. india with many problems has always risen and risen. now its time when soon india will explode with growing economy. better be prepared to be left a century behind.

Of course, I'm not delusional, I know that India is better than us in economy... But you can't brag about it when your neighbor has a 180 million pop and you have a 1.2 billion pop. It's like bragging that you made a 100 in a test while you attended all college lectures compared to someone who couldn't afford all of the colleges classes and made a 50...

I unlike my Pakistani compatriots have visited india on a number of occasions, both officially and unofficially - the reality of india - is pitiful - the vast majority live in horrible, inhuman conditions. The reality of which can bring one to tears, of tiny skinny children sitting on mounds of dirt, the stuff of nightmares.

I unlike my Pakistani compatriots have visited india on a number of occasions, both officially and unofficially - the reality of india - is pitiful - the vast majority live in horrible, inhuman conditions. The reality of which can bring one to tears, of tiny skinny children sitting on mounds of dirt, the stuff of nightmares.

you are lying to satisfy your bloated ego. shame on you !!

Of course, I'm not delusional, I know that India is better than us in economy... But you can't brag about it when your neighbor has a 180 million pop and you have a 12 billion pop. It's like bragging that you made a 100 in a test while you attended all college lectures compared to someone who couldn't afford all of the colleges test and made a 50...

size does matter agreed matter but 180 million ppl is good enough for a huge economy dude ur not worth having a sensibel talk, i dont know why i am even replying. :hitwall:

sk is a tiny economy and once had a bigger economy than india and china, europe had tiny population but their economies are huge. atleast go and learn how to grow from iran ur brothers.

pakistan is failed all over: politically and morally. ur country simply doesnt have enough talented ppl to be prosperous.

yup indian poverty is a great excuse why pakistan is a failure and have nothing to worry abt.

size does matter agreed matter but 180 million ppl is good enough for a huge economy dude ur not worth having a sensibel talk, i dont know why i am even replying. :hitwall:

sk is a tiny economy and once had a bigger economy than india and china, europe had tiny population but their economies are huge. atleast go and learn how to grow from iran ur brothers.

pakistan is failed all over: politically and morally. ur country simply doesnt have enough talented ppl to be prosperous.

Before, India didn't have living standards to even have a good economy.

Iran? Iran is growing at 2% while we are at 4% my friend.

We have more talented people than South Asia. Sixth biggest engineering pool, lot's of scientists and doctors.. It's India who can't take care of itself. Road accidents cost India $20 billion every year | The Asian Age

Back
Top Bottom