What's new

India is no longer seen as enemy: Ayaz Amir

When Goa was liberated in 1961 Ayub Khan regime were out there to show sympathy to President Salazar of Portugal and even aided in evacuation of fleeing Portuguese through Karachi. Pakistan's reaction was,''it all shows India's imperialistic desires.''

And Hyderabad, I think decendent of Qasim Rizvi and his evil Razakar must be enjoying in Karachi while the descendents of Nizam are living happily in Hyderabad-Secunderabad.

What goes around comes around. They decided to make an enemy right after partition, this is what they get. They have only themselves to blame.

Haqiqat ko deknaay ki, kisay school ki ney zaroorat hain.

Hatred against non-muslims is the integral part of Pakistan's textbook. Even your civil society accept that and main cause behind radicalism in Pakistan.

That's why I said their friends, should have given you a clue. They hold the same Hindutva ideology. MQM don't hold the views of the terrorist Pakistani Taliban, if anything they are pro-India.

They have a more of a regionalist agenda.

They have a more of a regionalist agenda.

You mean religious?

I think it's the same but the BJP don't show it as much. It's not in their political interest at the moment but as the ideology grows you will see come out more and more.

Don't trust pakistan. Only coward army resorts to asymmetric war fare.

We should keep pakistan busy for foreseeable future. Then only we will get peace.

Pakistan school textbook mein ye kaun si class mein padhaya jaata hai.

ignore him....he keeps spitting venom and behaves like a brainwashed jahil...If we start taking him on in his lang, his masters in this forum will ban you..this is how it works here!

We should keep pakistan busy for foreseeable future. Then only we will get peace.

By that logic the US is the biggest coward followed by the likes of India and Israel.

You mean religious?

I think it's the same but the BJP don't show it as much. It's not in their political interest at the moment but as the ideology grows you will see come out more and more.

No, I mean what I wrote.

re·gion·al·ism (rj-n-lzm)
n.
a. Political division of an area into partially autonomous regions.
b. Advocacy of such a political system.
2. Loyalty to the interests of a particular region....read Maharashtra.
3. A feature, such as an expression, a pronunciation, or a custom, that is characteristic of a geographic area.
4. The use of regional characteristics, as of locale, custom, or speech, in literature or art.
5. A policy whereby the interests of a nation in world affairs are defined in terms of particular countries or regions.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/regionalist

Don't trust India, only coward army kills civilians and hides them in mass graves without letting foreign media into the territory.

india is the eternal enemy, never to be trusted, the people who believe we can have peace with that wretched nation, are self deluding fools. As long as that nation state exists, it will remain our enemy.

We must always keep the entity to the east - under surveillance.

Don't trust India, only coward army kills civilians and hides them in mass graves without letting foreign media into the territory.

Asymmetric warfare - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

War by proxy

Where asymmetric warfare is carried out (generally covertly) by allegedly non-governmental actors who are connected to or sympathetic to a particular nation's (the "state actor's") interest, it may be deemed war by proxy. This is typically done to give deniability to the state actor. The deniability can be important to keep the state actor from being tainted by the actions, to allow the state actor to negotiate in apparent good faith by claiming they are not responsible for the actions of parties who are merely sympathizers, or to avoid being accused of belligerent actions or war crimes. If proof emerges of the true extent of the state actor's involvement, this strategy can backfire; for example see Iran-contra and Philip Agee.

Back
Top Bottom