What's new

India is no longer seen as enemy: Ayaz Amir

My friend, most of the indian people on this forum, openly state their hostility and hatred for Pakistan, maybe you are not one of them, but the majority are, as you can clearly see.

I think most of them are kids... they are imagining Pakistan as a single person who`s evil... not so matured though..

you are senior enough & have a lot of knowledge on both of countries as per shown in your writings .... you must share your knowledge with us...

If you read my posts earlier in the thread, I was the one who was advocating peace in the region, for the sake of stability in the regional economy.

I said that "You don't need to like someone, in order to have peace with them."

But of course, Indians can't stop lecturing others on 50 cents even when they come from a place like Hong Kong.

If peace can only be achieved by gifting away Indian land which was guarded by millions of soldiers by laying down their lives, Indeed we better off with the present scenario!

India will always be the stealth enemy for humanity, as long as there is Hindu Nationalism.
'Stealth enemy for humanity'?:rofl: :rofl: You're a joke! It made me laugh so hard, I spilled my darn coffee on the keyboard! Jeeez!
mad-050.gif

If British rule was so good, what is this about? :azn:

BBC News - 'More poor' in India than Africa

How did India manage to sink even below Africa? Everyone used to think that Africa was the center of malnutrition and poverty, but now it is India!

And it will continue to do so as being poor in India means freebies from Govt. I know many 'poor' people who live in well built houses and owns 2 wheelers.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom