What's new

India is no longer seen as enemy: Ayaz Amir

:lol: good luck with that. After partition we've only gained more territory, Hyderabad, Goa, Sikkim, Siachen Glacier.

pakistan has only lost territory in one of the most humiliating defeats. ;)

After partition we've gained Balochistan and Kashmir....

No need. He along with Mushraff pulled off the relative peace along Indo-Pak borders.

BJP is many thing but not anti-Pakistan or anti-any nation. We are happy in the way we are.

India's abuse of Kashmir's, anti-Pakistan policy, separatist movements and military spending suggest anything but happiness.

Bagal me Churi, Mun se Ram Ram. Never trust these Bhartis, as they are cunning.

Their Shiv Sena friends recently burning Sikh Turbans. This ideology is spreading, before you know it they will come to you so no need to look out for them.

LOL..Shive Sena is not BJP. Its a separate political party with MPs and MLAs and now controls Mumbai City. Its the MQM of India. You try banning MQM and then talk to us about Shiv Sena.

Comments made by Indians on their toilet news site regarding plane crash in Pakistan:

Oh and there's hundreds more.

Any Pakistani that wants to make peace with these savages should shoot himself.

@razpak ... this is a link of CNN where how americans are abusing pakistanis and indians are showing condolences. as you live in US you should be the first one to take the right step.

No survivors from Pakistan plane crash, official says - CNN.com

Remember 47, when your country was in three pieces? :woot:

I thought Pakistanis like to convince themselves that both India and Pakistan were born in 1947(ie there was no India before that..but not you!! ..so you agree ..Pakistan was a small part of India that separated from it...or How else "my country"(India) would have been divided in three pieces(and it was actually only two, second partition happened to you in 71.

:lol: good luck with that. After partition we've only gained more territory, Hyderabad, Goa, Sikkim, Siachen Glacier.

pakistan has only lost territory in one of the most humiliating defeats. ;)

When Goa was liberated in 1961 Ayub Khan regime were out there to show sympathy to President Salazar of Portugal and even aided in evacuation of fleeing Portuguese through Karachi. Pakistan's reaction was,''it all shows India's imperialistic desires.''

And Hyderabad, I think decendent of Qasim Rizvi and his evil Razakar must be enjoying in Karachi while the descendents of Nizam are living happily in Hyderabad-Secunderabad.

LOL..Shive Sena is not BJP. Its a separate political party with MPs and MLAs and now controls Mumbai City. Its the MQM of India. You try banning MQM and then talk to us about Shiv Sena.

That's why I said their friends, should have given you a clue. They hold the same Hindutva ideology. MQM don't hold the views of the terrorist Pakistani Taliban, if anything they are pro-India.

Back
Top Bottom