What's new

India is no longer seen as enemy: Ayaz Amir

They are mainly Pakistani civilians who came to Kashmir to liberate it from India but got themselves 'liberated' from Earth by IA.

Your propaganda machine doesn't work on us Bharti.

Well of course we Sindhi's have no hate against India it's just the Pakistani Punjabi's who are obsessed
every province has different approach towards india, in my province's (khyber) case, we can care less what india does as long as they are not hurting our Pakistan

bharti are to be pitied - remember I have been to that unfortunate country, and seen the pathetic condition of the vast majority of the people there.

Comments made by Indians on their toilet news site regarding plane crash in Pakistan:

Oh and there's hundreds more.

Any Pakistani that wants to make peace with these savages should shoot himself.

Rafi bro, I have already exposed the Bharti's intentions in post #218, as you can see here.

Uh oh... I think Indian coming with his "failed state" sword... :lol:

every province has different approach towards india, in my province's (khyber) case, we can care less what india does as long as they are not hurting our Pakistan

Its the same in India also. We South Indians are not much concerned about Pakistan either ,eventhough the Indian Armament Industries are mainly based in South and mainly staffed by South Indians.

The people who believe there can be any kind of peace between us and the entity to the east, are stupid deluded fools, we are enemies of blood, and the knife.

Sabse Badi Baat yeh hain ke,

Humara religion humein shaanti diya hain and most of the people peaceful means mein life jeene ki koshish karte hain.

bharti are to be pitied - remember I have been to that unfortunate country, and seen the pathetic condition of the vast majority of the people there.

i am actually sad with ur comment. if pakistanis think like this u will never be a part of prosperous world.

Yeah... India economy rising so middle class going up and Indian economy will be worth alot with maybe 1 billion as middle class for India so that 1 billion will have a bad fate let me tell you what will happen..

Corrupt ruler will come into India and in his greed taxes the 1 billion middle class = big bucks.. This will go on and o

It is already happening,only our culture let us breathe.

Yeah... India economy rising so middle class going up and Indian economy will be worth alot with maybe 1 billion as middle class for India so that 1 billion will have a bad fate let me tell you what will happen..

Corrupt ruler/dictator will come into India and in his greed over taxes the 1 billion middle class = big bucks.. This will go on and on until India collapses

facepalm06.jpg

Back
Top Bottom