What's new

India is no longer seen as enemy: Ayaz Amir

If they can be expected to take over Afghanistan, why not Pakistan tool.. I believe a lot of Pakistani members here are big fans of Taliban..

Afghan Taliban is not the same as the 'Pakistan Taliban'. Almost all resistance in Afghanistan define themselves as the Taliban to show a united effort in opposing the occupation. The ones in Pakistan have nothing near the same support and only account for a few hundred militants with it's leadership foreign backed including backed by India. Even the Islamic parties in Pakistan get a very small amount of votes.

Then we have India whose largest opposition is the BJP Hindutva party.

Well of course we Sindhi's have no hate against India it's just the Pakistani Punjabi's who are obsessed

Afghan Taliban is not the same as the 'Pakistan Taliban'. Almost all resistance in Afghanistan define themselves as the Taliban to show a united effort in opposing the occupation. The ones in Pakistan have nothing near the same support and only account for a few hundred militants with it's leadership foreign backed including backed by India. Even the Islamic parties in Pakistan get a very small amount of votes.

Then we have India whose largest opposition is the BJP Hindutva party.

You scratched my back and I am scratching yours!

So if there is a point that if Afghan Taliban cannot survive without for long, If their only chance is taking over Pakistan, then do you think the Afghani Taliban will be friendly and will do no harm to Pakistan?

All the best..... We already break you in pieces in 1971.... How come we had already done the thing to you which you always wish for doing to us at a later point of time!

Like I've said before on this thread we broke your country in 3 pieces. :angel:

Well of course we Sindhi's have no hate against India it's just the Pakistani Punjabi's who are obsessed

:-) But the Pujabi's are ruling Pakistan and they did not allowed the normal Pakistanis to prosper!

Peace brings friendship. You may be looking for peace but not the Indian state.

Not exactly. There is peace b/n Egypt/Jordan with Israel but that doesn't mean that they have friendship.

It doesn't have to take place in any particular month but has to take place according to the future tours program. Search the internet and you will find plenty of news of India refusing to pay a bilateral series. The point here is if India can't even play cricket with Pakistan then 'friendship' is a long way off. Add to this the proxy war and Kashmir both nations are in conflict.

sirjee, it has been stated by your neta not from our side. we want terrorism to end first from pakistan.

Stop acting like a sissy. They hate you and want your Sindh back into India. Be a man.

Ha ha ha! I know I know how it burns! I like it... I am going to sleep tonight peacefully!

:-) But the Pujabi's are ruling Pakistan and they did not allowed the normal Pakistanis to prosper!

You are a liar. Of course I respect Punjabi's for what they have done to make this country grow and prosper but we can't say that they control Pakistan...

Don't worry, We will not disappoint you! We will redo 1971 again!

Singh.jpg

Don't make us. :D

Back
Top Bottom