What's new

India is no longer seen as enemy: Ayaz Amir

trust me i have googled it, pakistani engineering are nothing but a joke. u dont google it, u would cry.
just see what ur education ministers are saying abt pakistani engineering in detail. plzz watch the video.
What can Pakistan learn from Indian education system? (Sochta Pakistan, 20 Jan 2012) - YouTube

That's education system, not engineering. Engineering system in Pakistan is so far better than India with lots of major developments and projects going on, while India has nada zip. Btw, if Indian media says Pakistan cricket team is better than Indian Cricket Team I shall believe them also, eh?

I have traveled all over india, it was a very intriguing place. Lets just say, it was beneficial on both a personal and institutional level. All of india is pretty much the same, islands of prosperity, surrounded by a sea - of horrible inhuman poverty. With the vast majority of the people in extreme pitiful condition.

dude i am from delhi, and have been even to chattisgarh and other poor states. ur lying dude. poverty is ther no doubt but not the way ur describing it.

That's education system, not engineering. Engineering system in Pakistan is so far better than India with lots of major developments and projects going on, while India has nada zip. Btw, if Indian media says Pakistan cricket team is better than Indian Cricket Team I shall believe them also, eh?

loll if u watched the video they discuss engineering in huge detailssss. plzz watch and then come back.

This is how most of the third world is. And do you think it'll say the same in the next 30-50 years?? India hasn't developed this fast in the past 12 some years and its only accelerating. It's spending huge amounts of capital on Infra, Power, etc.

I am afraid there is not enough oil, gas, coal, for india to develop beyond a certain level. 30-50 years is too long a time period to predict accurately.

I have traveled all over india, it was a very intriguing place. Lets just say, it was beneficial on both a personal and institutional level. All of india is pretty much the same, islands of prosperity, surrounded by a sea - of horrible inhuman poverty. With the vast majority of the people in extreme pitiful condition.

Very strange. You must be a lucky one to get Indian visa to tour all over india or India may have changed visa regulations especially for you, wheras the regulation is that Pakistanis only get visa to visit limited cities. Two countries are trying to finalise new visa agreemnt where they could get to go to more cities.. & that too for businessmen only.. & that too max 10 cities!!

dude i am from delhi, and have been even to chattisgarh and other poor states. ur lying dude. poverty is ther no doubt but not the way ur describing it.

loll if u watched the video they discuss engineering in huge detailssss. plzz watch and then come back.

LoL been to Delhi - with the exception of one or two places, most of it is a sh%^ hole, that why westerners describe extreme diarrhea as "Delhi belly".

Very strange. You must be a lucky one to get Indian visa to tour all over india or India may have changed visa regulations especially for you, wheras the regulation is that Pakistanis only get visa to visit limited cities. Two countries are trying to finalise new visa agreemnt where they could get to go to more cities.. & that too for businessmen only.. & that too max 10 cities!!

Money talks, bullshit walks. When in india - all one needs to do, is wet the beak of some bureaucrat or official, and wallah all doors open. It is not hard even now, for Pakistanis to get around the official restrictions, especially my people.

I am afraid there is not enough oil, gas, coal, for india to develop beyond a certain level. 30-50 years is too long a time period to predict accurately.

we have enough coal for nxt 300-400 yrs(3rd largest) and our future is based on thorium for energy, and we a lot of it. and by 2015 we will have the world best thorium reactor.

oil reserves has been recently discovered in rajasthan which is bigger than the entire oil found in india and south asia. unlike pakistan our companies have already started the development of fields we dont waste a single minute.
Cairn India's Rajasthan block has record 7.3 billion-barrel oil reserve - The Economic Times

gas is not an important source for us.

LoL been to Delhi - with the exception of one or two places, most of it is a sh%^ hole, that why westerners describe extreme diarrhea as "Delhi belly".

Money talks, bullshit walks. When in india - all one needs to do, is wet the beak of some bureaucrat or official, and wallah all doors open. It is not hard even now, for Pakistanis to get around the official restrictions, especially my people.

what ur describing india is pretty strange my friend which year did u visit india? have u seen delhi in 2012. its eocnomy is bigger than entire pakistan.

we have enough coal for nxt 300-400 yrs(3rd largest) and our future is based on thorium for energy, and we a lot of it. and by 2015 we will have the world best thorium reactor.

oil reserves has been recently discovered in rajasthan which is bigger than the entire oil found in india and south asia. unlike pakistan our companies have already started the development of fields we dont waste a single minute.
Cairn India's Rajasthan block has record 7.3 billion-barrel oil reserve - The Economic Times

gas is not an important source for us.

what ur describing india is pretty strange my friend which year did u visit india? have u seen delhi in 2012. its eocnomy is bigger than entire pakistan.

1.2 billion people and increasing every day, your govt is lying to you my friend, was last in india just 2 years ago, might be going again next year.

lol.. i can clearly see that bullshit walkin & talking here:lol:

For india to reach western style level of living will require massive amounts of natural resources that are just not available in the world today, india is destined to be a poor country for ever, that is just a hard cold fact.

So says a Pakistani!! ..if it would have been some westerner..first time traveling to South Asia from a 1st world country..I still would agreed to an extent...but a Pakistani!!.."It is like one **** hole telling another..that you are covered in ****."

Your rage and frustration are apparent, so much that you posted the same message twice. I stand by my words, what we see in india, I have not seen in places like Lagos and the Congo.

Ironically to say the India-Pakistan relations affect the India-China relations so Peace between India and Pakistan will dramatically change the India China relations.

lol.. i can clearly see that bullshit walkin & talking here:lol:

"Out, out, brief candle! Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player that struts and frets his hour upon the stage and then is heard no more: it is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing."

Perfect metaphor for the snake oil - that is modern india.

For india to reach western style level of living will require massive amounts of natural resources that are just not available in the world today, india is destined to be a poor country for ever, that is just a hard cold fact.

loll which resources ur talking abt??? can u name them. dont say coal and thorium, we have enough for 400 years.
we have 35% of the worlds gold. and is increasing everyyear.
we have iron for nxt 40 yrs, but we indians are smart, to fullfill our iron needs we bought a iron ore in afghan which has iron worth 3 trillion us dollars good for another 200 yrs and now we r gonaa invest more billions to buy even more mines ther. we got chahbahar port to get it to india. what will surprise u is that we have already started cons for the project.

we r investing 70 billion africa and buying their mines too.
India Billions Secure Afghan Mines in Challenge to China Drive - Businessweek
INDIAN MINING GIANT SESA GOA BUYS 51% STAKE IN IRON ORE FIRM IN LIBERIA : Africa TV-Radio One News

Coal India buys mining rights in South Africa - Money - DNA
India
http://news.yahoo.com/india-africa-aim-90-billion-trade-3-years-172759627.html

Back
Top Bottom