What's new

India is no longer seen as enemy: Ayaz Amir

india will never reach modern levels of prosperity, it is a delusion.

Ayaz Amir is spot on. The same sentiments are echoed by India's former diplomat Mr. Bhadrakumar (writing for Atimes.com) who notes a 'tectonic shift' in Pakistani attitudes toward India. This is unmistakable! Yes, there is Kashmir and it is 'under the skin of every Pakistani', to quote Kaldip Nayar from India. But Kashmir should not be looked as a territorial dispute anymore. It should be looked through the eyes of humanism where both countries work sincerely to reduce the plight of the Kashmiris from all religious backgrounds. In the end, the 'peace dividends' between India and Pakistan will generate so much economic activity that we will laugh at our 6-decade old stupidity one day. I really believe that.

BTW, while the WOT has certainly affected Pakistani perception of India--India is seen less of a danger now-- it is also the mushrooming of the information available to people of both countries which must have melted the ice a bit. I can't say about Indian people. But in case of Pakistani people the hostility against India has certainly come down.

If India acts like a big (hearted) brother and reaches out to Pakistan then a thaw can and will come. But if the jingos at the Bharat Rakshak represent the Indian establishment mindset then, I am afraid, it is India who is more hostile toward Pakistan then vice versa.

loll which resources ur talking abt??? can u name them. dont say coal and thorium, we have enough for 400 years.
we have 35% of the worlds gold. and is increasing everyyear.
we have iron for nxt 40 yrs, but we indians are smart, to fullfill our iron needs we bought a iron ore in afghan which has iron worth 3 trillion us dollars good for another 200 yrs and now we r gonaa invest more billions to buy even more mines ther. we got chahbahar port to get it to india. what will surprise u is that we have already started cons for the project.

we r investing 70 billion africa and buying their mines too.
India Billions Secure Afghan Mines in Challenge to China Drive - Businessweek
INDIAN MINING GIANT SESA GOA BUYS 51% STAKE IN IRON ORE FIRM IN LIBERIA : Africa TV-Radio One News

Coal India buys mining rights in South Africa - Money - DNA
India
http://news.yahoo.com/india-africa-aim-90-billion-trade-3-years-172759627.html

You can't buy a iron ore.. Sure you can buy mining rights, but you can't buy land in a sovereign nation.

And your gold reservesare increasing. :woot: wow

According to Punjabimunda , India's gold reserves are increasing... It takes million of years for gold to form dear

For india to reach western style level of living will require massive amounts of natural resources that are just not available in the world today, india is destined to be a poor country for ever, that is just a hard cold fact.

Your rage and frustration are apparent, so much that you posted the same message twice. I stand by my words, what we see in india, I have not seen in places like Lagos and the Congo.

Its not rage..but surely its frustration..I am frustrated that there are pretentious douches out there, who conveniently forget where the come from...and like to pretend that they are better.

P.S: The message got posted twice, because I am using internet through satellite uplink ..which has very limited bandwidth..hence takes forever to load.

According to Punjabimunda , India's gold reserves are increasing... It takes million of years for gold to form dear

I am afraid that is the intellectual capacity of modern india.

Its not rage..but surely its frustration..I am frustrated that there are pretentious douches out there, who conveniently forget where the come from...and like to pretend that they are better.

P.S: The message got posted twice, because I am using internet through satellite uplink ..which has very limited bandwidth..hence takes forever to load.

Frustration is dully noted and understood, but what I say, comes from first hand information.

The lady doth protest too much, methinks. = the frustration and anger comes from indians, who know deep down that I am right.

u deserve this again
FACEPALM__Jack_Skellington_by_A_S_K_08.jpg

India Buys 200 Tons of IMF's Gold Allotment - WSJ.com

http://www.reuters.com/article/2009/11/03/imf-gold-india-idUSSP37590020091103

http://www.cnbc.com/id/33242464/The_World_s_Biggest_Gold_Reserves?slide=5

If India sails away from Pakistan out of Asia, there may be peace.

Back
Top Bottom