What's new

India is no longer seen as enemy: Ayaz Amir

You could say that......... However, Pakistan has a history of losing the territory it got after 14th Aug 1947, India didn't have to suffer that fate......... so the comparison is flawed.

We also have a history of gaining large amounts of territory after 1947... Balochistan, Kashmir....

We also have a history of gaining large amounts of territory after 1947... Balochistan, Kashmir....

Cute :)....... you've ***, we've got IOK...... We also got Junagargh and Hyderabad :P

Pakistan lost East Pakistan........ India is intact....... :)

Cute :)....... you've ***, we've got IOK...... We also got Junagargh and Hyderabad :P

Pakistan lost East Pakistan........ India is intact....... :)

Those aren't large amounts of territory. Balochistan is three times bigger than BD.

It cannot be declared an international boarder until both sides agree.
And Pakistan is not ready to give up on the liberty of the kashmiris just yet.

Why dont you first try to ensure you give enough liberty to people on your side of the border to start off . There are enough threads running which illustrates that there is lack of liberty within Pak

Ayaz amir is free to think whatever he thinks.... it doesnt change the reality..

Nor does the thoughts of certain people who wish to make entire K- part of pak .....The reality is Status quo and reality is peaceful coexistence whether or not we like each others !!! :coffee:

Your mostly uninformed rant does require a riposte to put things in perspective. Here's your twaddle answered point for point:

No longer an enemy?
- who provides weapons to Pakistani Taliban
RAW? PROOF? NONE thus far. If you have, produce it or shut the heck up.
- who supports Balochistan movement from Afghanistan
See above.
- IAF helicopter violated in G.B
So what's the big deal? Bad weather can result in straying off course. The trouble is you've never traveled by chopper in similar terrain and in bad weather. If you did, you wouldn't be spouting such nonsense!
- Samjhota Express Bombings.
Remember 26/11?
- Took Siachin/ J&K
Oh really? Are you even aware of the Pak invasion of J&K in 1947 when Indian troops counterattacked before you could capture Srinagar? You were pushed out to where you are at present (LoC).

Are you also aware of Operation Gibraltar the codename given to the strategy of Pakistan to infiltrate Jammu and Kashmir, and start a rebellion against Indian rule. Launched in August 1965, Pakistan Army's 50th Airborne paratroopers and Pakistan Army's guerrillas, disguised as locals, entered Jammu and Kashmir from Pakistan with the intention of fomenting an insurgency among Kashmiri Muslims. However, the strategy went awry from the outset as it was not well-coordinated and the infiltrators were soon found. The debacle was followed by an Indian counterattack that resulted in the 1965 Indo-Pakistani War.
- Has stationed some 700,000 soldiers in Kashmir
Are you nuts? 700,000 troops in J&K? That means 35 to 40 Infantry/Mountain Divisions deployed there? Do you even know the overall size of the Indian Army and how many Divisions it has? (According to your calculations, almost the entire IA is deployed in J&K!!). Your clap trap is laughable. Think before you display stupidity and ignorance!
- forces France, U.S, Russia to embargo defence deals
Huh? Don't just shoot from the hip. Elucidate or zip up!
- IAF purchasing 126+ Rafales, upgrading M2K, MIG-29, Jaguar for Billions of dollars
So you guys are sitting on your a$$es and twiddling your thumbs? Your great Yankee friend that you love to hate has pumped in billions of dollars for arms acquisitions since your independence - from your joining CENTO to the WOT. As Mush mentioned, most of this stuff is being used against India on the Eastern borders.

And then you have your all weather friend, China who's stuffed you up to your gills with missiles, aircraft, nukes and other war like assets. Nuff said.
- Just recently tested an ICBM
Just like you guys who've tested Shaheens/Hatfs V/Ghauris etc etc.

The fact is that the indian state is fascist in nature, and cannot ever be trusted.

The fact is that the indian state is fascist in nature, and cannot ever be trusted.

Yes correct! I second that! We are following the footpath of China and we will be exporting to Pakistan and with money we get from Pakistan, we will build our defenses against Pakistan!

Indeed China is great!

that is true, i hope u become prime minister of pakistan one day because u will serve our purpose to take pakistan closer to anarchy more than it is today. "hum 1000 saal india se lade gay", ur country is destroyed, insulted and failed dude to this line and afcourse ppl like zaid hamid.

What a comic thread this has been? Pakistanis go shut Mr Ayaz Amirs mouth instead of cribbing about India.. I think another punjabi like "Mumtaz Quadri" is needed to quiet him up like salmaan taseer.. People who talk sense are actually dangerous for Pakistan..

Yes correct! I second that! We are following the footpath of China and we will be exporting to Pakistan and with money we get from Pakistan, we will build our defenses against Pakistan!

Indeed China is great!

Yes - you are on the footpath, that is your destiny, I quite agree.

Rafi,

Kindly share who you paid in India to get restriction free visa in India.. Otherwise stop posting crap on the thread.. Pakistanis can get free entry in India only if they come on a dingy via sea route.. I hope you didn't chose a dingy for your official/unofficial tours..

rafi saab is greatly influenced by lal topi selfstyle gazi (zaid hamid)

Not at all, I am a social liberal, love chicks and the occasional tipple. But I am a stern Pakistani nationalist, and firmly believe india is the eternal enemy of the Pakistani races.

Yes - you are on the footpath, that is your destiny, I quite agree.

India can very well take care of its destiny.. worry about Pakistan whose destiny seem to have been lost or is hanging by a thin wire on the hopes of funds flowing for the distant locations, to be able to pay your daily purchases.. I wish you good luck with that!!

Back
Top Bottom