What's new

India is no longer seen as enemy: Ayaz Amir

Rafi,

Kindly share who you paid in India to restriction free visa in India.. Otherwise stop posting crap on the thread.. Pakistanis can get free entry in India only if they come on a dingy via sea route.. I hope you didn't chose a dingy for your official/unofficial tours..

Everyone knows - everything is for sale in india, it's just the price to be negotiated.

Nowadays people know the price of everything and the value of nothing

India can very well take care of its destiny, worry about Pakistan whose destiny seem to have been lost or is hanging by a thin wire on the hopes of funds flowing for the distant locations to be able to pay their daily purchases.. Good luck with that!!

If you we'rent obsessed with Pakistan, you wouldn't be here, would you sonny.

Not at all, I am a social liberal, love chicks and the occasional tipple. But I am a stern Pakistani nationalist, and firmly believe india is the eternal enemy of the Pakistani races.

Comment one case on the scale of Kargil where India behaved like a eternal enemy!

I know I know that growing Indian economy causes severe acidity to you people, but nothing could be done!

Comment one case on the scale of Kargil where India behaved like a eternal enemy!

I know I know that growing Indian economy causes severe acidity to you people, but nothing could be done!

Having been to india, and seen the tiny islands of prosperity - surrounded by the vast heaving oceans of poverty, I know the truth about the so-called growing economy.

Anyone knows - everything is for sale in india, it's just the price to be negotiated.

Nowadays people know the price of everything and the value of nothing

If you we'rent obsessed with Pakistan, you wouldn't be here, would you sonny.

Everything might be on sale in India but even then it will be impossible for a Pakistani.. and the way you talk about India I am sure you have not even stepped out of your village.. Because you seem to be describing Pakistan in each of your posts..

Now why are we started talking about Obsession?? Stop talking about India on this forum and Indians will say bye to this forum for good..

Having been to india, and seen the tiny islands of prosperity - surrounded by the vast heaving oceans of poverty, I know the truth about the so-called growing economy.

name one city and which areas you visited?? You may use google but you will be caught very easily.. try it..

Everything might be on sale in India but impossible for a Pakistani.. and the way you talk about India I am sure you have not even stepped out of your village.. Because you seem to be describing Pakistan in each of your posts..

Now why are we started talking about Obsession?? Stop talking about India on this forum and Indians will say bye to this forum for good..

Did I hurt your poor little feelings indian, It was not my intention, and you are obsessed - that is why you are here.

no bro.......first of all your views are not liberal....liberals never use this type of sweeping statements ...(The fact is that the indian state is fascist in nature, and cannot ever be trusted) .......
Not at all, I am a social liberal, love chicks and the occasional tipple. But I am a stern Pakistani nationalist, and firmly believe india is the eternal enemy of the Pakistani races.

I thught this was a international forum???

India's economy actually shrank from 2010 to 2011. They fell two places in the rankings (now they are behind Canada and Russia).

List of countries by GDP (nominal) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The first column is IMF data for 2011, the second column is World Bank data for 2010.

The GDP is growing at least 6.1% and defense budget is increased 17% so I why you worry about Indian poverty!

Let 1 Billion Indians below poverty line! Does it gives any strategic advantage to Pakistan?

Everything might be on sale in India but even then it will be impossible for a Pakistani.. and the way you talk about India I am sure you have not even stepped out of your village.. Because you seem to be describing Pakistan in each of your posts..

name one city and which areas you visited?? You may use google but you will be caught very easily.. try it..

I have traveled the length and breadth of india, including all the metro's, the second tier cities and even some rural areas, pretty much the same, shocking inhuman poverty surrounds tiny minuscule well off areas.

India's economy actually shrank from 2010 to 2011. They fell two places in the rankings (now they are behind Canada and Russia).

List of countries by GDP (nominal) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The first column is IMF data for 2011, the second column is World Bank data for 2010.

So what? Oh you are working for 50 cents! Continue with your job!

I have traveled the length and breadth of india, including all the metro's, the second tier cities and even some rural areas, pretty much the same, shocking inhuman poverty surrounds tiny minuscule well off areas.

So what? India's Defense budget is 35+Billion US $

Did I hurt your poor little feelings indian, It was not my intention, and you are obsessed - that is why you are here.

Only fools get hurt by someone's comments over Internet so don't even worry about me.. Talking about obsession, it rather looks like you are obsessed with extreme poverty in India and what not.. And funny thing is you think you know India more than Indians do.. Come on man, get a life!!

The GDP is growing at least 6.1% and defense budget is increased 17% so I why you worry about Indian poverty!

Let 1 Billion Indians below poverty line! Does it gives any strategic advantage to Pakistan?

Take a deep breath and type slowly, in your rage and frustration - you are losing it sonny.

So what? Oh you are working for 50 cents! Continue with your job!

So what? India's Defense budget is 35+Billion US $

Naked racism, another thing indians are known for. LoL

Only fools get hurt by someone's comments over Internet so don't even worry about me.. Talking about obsession, it rather looks like you are obsessed with extreme poverty in India and what not.. And funny thing is you think you know India more than Indians do.. Come on man, get a life!!

I am not obsessed with indian poverty, just reporting what I have seen, don't hate the player, hate the game, sonny. LoL

Back
Top Bottom