What's new

India, Iran cradles of great civilizations: Iranian envoy

this thread just came back on track and now we have another troll here....

@A1Kaid

the word pakistan didnt exist then my friend...Bramhagupta was born in India, how much ever you detest that fact.

It is my countries history, we are its inheritors.Seriously how much research and publicisation has be done in Pakistan on the ancient history of the land, on the achievements of its, to use your word, 'jahil' forefathers ? Brahmagupta is heralded in Indian history books. Panini was born in Peshwar, the worlds FIRST grammarian, and arguably the designer of a whole language.Due to his efforts Sanskrit is the only language that has a complete grammar, in the world, there is no such language which can be completely defined by rules.

Your history is a mosaic of power-crazed 'democratic' regimes, and self-styled Army Generals who take turns in eating free pie. Your nation has brought disgrace to your religion, region and civilization.

Think about it.

---------- Post added at 09:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 PM ----------

Iran and India have much in common.Infact their name is a corruption of Arian, the ancient name of persia.We both have excellent cultural relations, music, dance, food, spirituality.

Truth is you people who call yourself modern day "India" aren't the ancient INDia you have simply usurped the name from the Indus civilization which is the ancestor civilization to modern day Pakistan. You people are from the Ganghes and Dravidian tribes now be proud and stop usurping the achievements of the Indus region (modern day Pakistan).

Ancient India and present-day India were quite different.

I think the terms like:

"It was Pakistan that did this"

"It was India that did this"

blah blah blah...

It's all meaningless.

There was no modern-day Pakistan.

And there was no modern-day India.

There was just one big-*** India. It'd be hard to determine as to what credit goes to whom nowadays. Both India and Pakistan today are large countries. Perhaps it should just be South Asia for the sake of simplicity(?) I mean, look at it this way, regardless if one is Punjabi or Bengali, we all have cultural ties with Iran (which literally translates to "Land of the Aryans"). And that history spans tens and thousands of years.

I'd have to admit, it has a fascinating history. And so little is known to this day. V.S Naipaul stated ancient India as a 'lost civilization'. Unfortunately, I do agree with him. It was literally a magnet for Aryan, Muslim and Western invaders.

It'd be hard the trace the whole picture. But, I'd always be interested to find more :D

The big point is who still never disowned this legacy. In Pakistan, people just read the history from 3000BC to 712AD in just four pages of textbook and they think their history starts with 712AD with Muhammad Bin Qasim came and they study other 1000years in very detail. This shows they disowned their pre-Islamic past which Indians and Bangladeshis never did. We Indians still Sanskrit in our Schools as compulsory subject and we Read our ancient Indian history in 200 pages text books.

According to wikip its Bhinmal in Rajasthan. Can u provide sources for Multan?

I already have long ago even an academic paper published by Princeton University stated Brahmagupta was born in Multan. Universities throughout Europe have also concluded this, in Pakistan this is concluded as well. We've already posted the documents and links and sources confirming this on the forum in previous threads.

Truth is you people who call yourself modern day "India" aren't the ancient INDia you have simply usurped the name from the Indus civilization which is the ancestor civilization to modern day Pakistan. You people are from the Ganghes and Dravidian tribes now be proud and stop usurping the achievements of the Indus region (modern day Pakistan).

People of Indus valley were Dravidians a Dark community, then how they become ancestors of white Skin Pakistanis. Tell me.

Ancient India and present-day India were quite different.

I think the terms like:

"It was Pakistan that did this"

"It was India that did this"

blah blah blah...

It's all meaningless.

There was no modern-day Pakistan.

And there was no modern-day India.

There was just one big-*** India. It'd be hard to determine as to what credit goes to whom nowadays. Both India and Pakistan today are large countries. Perhaps it should just be South Asia for the sake of simplicity(?) I mean, look at it this way, regardless if one is Punjabi or Bengali, we all have cultural ties with Iran (which literally translates to "Land of the Aryans"). And that history spans tens and thousands of years.

I'd have to admit, it has a fascinating history. And so little is known to this day. V.S Naipaul stated ancient India as a 'lost civilization'. Unfortunately, I do agree with him. It was literally a magnet for Aryan, Muslim and Western invaders.

It'd be hard the trace the whole picture. But, I'd always be interested to find more :D

By your point there is Ancient India exist. World changed alot , we can't stick to ancient culture. so changes is obvious.

We are happy that Iran and India agreed over undersea pipeline via Oman. Otherwise India-hating elements in Pakistan would have been blasting bomb every week on pipeline. Didn't you see how Pakistan seemed divided and government divided and confused over giving MFN to India.

both side has people like you dear

first of all topic is abut civilizations-----» then you guys bring pakistan ----» letter you ask him abut pipeline- then you thank god for underwater ----» and then you bash pakistan ----»its we call hate and classic example of trolling :D

People of Indus valley were Dravidians a Dark community, then how they become ancestors of white Skin Pakistanis. Tell me.

Is that what they teach you in public schools there? I'm sorry I don't have the time to correct the fallacies of the education system there. How distorted and dishonest is the version of history they teach there. Some Hindustanis even claim the IVC was a Hindu civilization, which is simply absurd, considering IVC buried their dead, slaughtered cows, consumed beef, had different belief system, and other practices.

Is that what they teach you in public schools there? I'm sorry I don't have the time to correct the fallacies of the education system there. How distorted and dishonest is the version of history they teach there. Some Hindustanis even claim the IVC was a Hindu civilization, which is simply absurd, considering IVC buried their dead, slaughtered cows, consumed beef, had different belief system, and other practices.

I never studied that in my NCERT textbook, I am a history student, I was the history topper in my school. I did lot of research about that usually read history written by Indian and European authors and I am 100% sure what I said.

What the hell happened to this thread? it went from iran-india, to india maths to india-pakistan lol
indeed it is perfectly logic :D see:
1/ positive Iran - India relations
2/ discussion about zero
3/ then it becomes negative relations Pakistan - India
hopefully we play yo-yo ;)

Back
Top Bottom