What's new

India, Iran cradles of great civilizations: Iranian envoy

Are you 100% Syed. Then you are also not an Iranians because Syed belongs to Tribe of Quraish i.e. they are Arabs.

I said syed from iranian descent because i wanted to tell you that my family came to sub continent through iran.

And yes it is true that we are from quraish actually it is further divided into many tribes syed are actually from banu hashim. it is a sub clan of quraish.

Anyway your words remind me of an Indian Muslim professor who went to South Korea. Some Korean once shouted from Bus "Hey Arab" to him and the professor filed Racism case against that guy and court penalized that Korean guy with huge fine for racist abuse.

I don't call my self arab anymore, thousand years have been gone. and if you say that i should remember where i came from, then every one is from africa and should call themself africans.

Thousand years are enough to change myself. :)

wrong city is not sand and dust , living people make it city , Multan is oldest living civilization of Asia and even in world , and your jealous of it.

yeah my ***,my grandfather had Sanskrit in his Zabaan like anything.he lived so down in south india and your bunch in Multan just converted or some RIP died,culture is everything.Living people who converted are as good as sand and dust.

yeah my ***,my grandfather had Sanskrit in his Zabaan like anything.he lived so down in south india and your bunch in Multan just converted or some RIP died,culture is everything.Living people who converted are as good as sand and dust.

Epic hatred towards cultural and historial center of world.

Most of the south asian syed are anything but arab. Let's see an arab wanderer came to south asia and got married to local woman, their children once again got married to natives, thousand years and 50 gen later they still gloat over their arabian ancestry when in realty they don't even have 1% of arab gene(not that I think having arab gene is something you can be proud of).

I have a feeling that during some point in our history pretty much all of the written history was lost or burned off or something. The lack of documented history in this region is quite appalling.

I have a feeling that during some point in our history pretty much all of the written history was lost or burned off or something. The lack of documented history in this region is quite appalling.

Where are Persiangodking and Husain, we were talking about Iran and India relations not other stupidity.

Back
Top Bottom