What's new

India Invaded Pakistan In 1971: Know The Facts, And The Enemy

Who is we are you an Indian first or American what are your loyality India or the USA please establish that. As for the USA current leadership yes it's been weak, However the Pakistani's themselves at least majority of the citizens want to cut Aid from the USA and they can get Military Equipment from China. Pakistan has certainly gone through Worse.

I am Indian living in USA.

How about Afghanistan? Why are you not leaving Afghans alone?

Also Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus, Oberoi Trident, Taj Mahal Palace & Tower, Leopold Cafe, Nariman House etc was in Mumbai not Kashmir.

One of your beloved country man just mentioned "when millions of refugees started entering in one's country because of mass genocide in neighborhood then one needs to take some steps" the same thing is happening with Pakistan in terms of Afghans. Afghans are like cancer to our country and we need to kill the root cause before more these opium and AK 47 laded people enter our nation.......

Been 40 years now. Time to forget about it...

You're one of the most mature forum members from the entire lot of Indians and Pakistani board members here. Why are we still fighting ? I mean we have the same cultural values, we take care of our parents when they are old, we respect our elders, we help our fathers to get our sisters married, we enjoy doodh patti after breakfast, we have parathas, we are crazy for cricket, we still dance in weddings and our grooms ride horses in the baraat. Hell man, our sisters as brides wear red on their weddings !!!!!

Its saddening to see educated Indian and Pakistani brothers fight and defend the decissions made by the politicians of their respective countries. Did they consult you blokes before making the decissions ? Then why are we defending them ? I visited India last year and had the time of my life and realized what a fool I was for hating Indians all my life. Some of my best friends are Indians / Hindus.........

I wish both the countries proserity. Salute to the British....... They broke our families pre 1948 and we're still fighting !!!!!

You're one of the most mature forum members from the entire lot of Indians and Pakistani board members here. Why are we still fighting ? I mean we have the same cultural values, we take care of our parents when they are old, we respect our elders, we help our fathers to get our sisters married, we enjoy doodh patti after breakfast, we have parathas, we are crazy for cricket, we still dance in weddings and our grooms ride horses in the baraat. Hell man, our sisters as brides wear red on their weddings !!!!!

Its saddening to see educated Indian and Pakistani brothers fight and defend the decissions made by the politicians of their respective countries. Did they consult you blokes before making the decissions ? Then why are we defending them ? I visited India last year and had the time of my life and realized what a fool I was for hating Indians all my life. Some of my best friends are Indians / Hindus.........

I wish both the countries proserity. Salute to the British....... They broke our families pre 1948 and we're still fighting !!!!!

My Praah,this is for you

Hikknaal - Movie:Dev D - Hikknaal Lyrics,Hikknaal MP3 Download

Read what he says carefully,he says praah means bhai in urdu,even i thought the same that he means praah is urdu.

From what I have read, it seems that Pakistan government then did not treat those Bangladesh people equally in offices, army, votes and various issues and caused a great deal of discontent there. Later some bloody events ensued.

It gave Indian a great chance to interfere and assisted those Bangladesh people to fight against Pakistan army. In the end, Pakistan lost the fight and Bangladesh got its independence.

Personally, even though Pakistan was hostile towards Indian government and such hostility is also vice versa, I do not see it was in Pakistan's interest to shoot at Indian Army if those Indian army was not already in Pakistan's then territory, e.g. current Bangladesh, when Pakistan already got such a hot potato issue to deal with in Bangladesh.

That is just my independent observation.

India interfered in the internal, domestic affairs of Pakistan; & they had no right to do that.

Cry me a river. You gained an enemy ever since you interfered in Kashmir and ended up losing more than half your territory :lol:

From what I have read, it seems that Pakistan government then did not treat those Bangladesh people equally in offices, army, votes and various issues and caused a great deal of discontent there. Later some bloody events ensued.

It gave Indian a great chance to interfere and assisted those Bangladesh people to fight against Pakistan army. In the end, Pakistan lost the fight and Bangladesh got its independence.

Personally, even though Pakistan was hostile towards Indian government and such hostility is also vice versa, I do not see it was in Pakistan's interest to shoot at Indian Army if those Indian army was not already in Pakistan's then territory, e.g. current Bangladesh, when Pakistan already got such a hot potato issue to deal with in Bangladesh.

Simple question does india or any other country have the right to arm,train,create and shelter hundreds of thousands of insurgents against china and than invade it? if yes... il agree your observation.

Actually you need to get a little Deeper in this to get a better Insight... Before 1930 perhaps.

Bengali Language Movement - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I wish both the countries proserity. Salute to the British....... They broke our families pre 1948 and we're still fighting

!!!!!

WTF are you talking about the British United India it was noting more then a Bunch of Princely states, They also tried to civilize you, in the End a British General of the Raj said in there is noting that can stop the Brahmin, Sikhs, Hindus, and Musalman from ripping each other apart.

“India is a geographical term. It is no more a united nation than the Equator.”

Winston Churchill

So what exactly is wrong from what I wrote there?

Isn't this what I wrote:

"From what I have read, it seems that Pakistan government then did not treat those Bangladesh people equally in offices, army, votes and various issues and caused a great deal of discontent there. Later some bloody events ensued. "

Basically, neglecting that great number of Bangladesh people's wish and need doomed the separation later. If Pakistan government has any wise leaders then, they should have chosen more than one official languages.

Actually you need to get a little Deeper in this to get a better Insight... Before 1930 perhaps.

Bengali Language Movement - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom